Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen to bitcoin after 5 years? - page 5. (Read 2755 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 105
September 06, 2018, 12:41:37 PM
I think bitcoin in the future will be very expensive, can you see from the condition of total supply of bitcoin that has been very limited and the higher demand makes bitcoin very expensive then you must be able to take advantage of this movement and you can enjoy the benefits in the next 5 years .
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 12:17:48 PM
there are some things about bitcoin reaching the next 5 years. maybe bitcoin can grow high at a high price or maybe bitcoin will be destroyed easily. this can happen because many predictions are not accurate to see bitcoin in the future.
The price could probably be gaining correction free price and likely to have stable price. If we're holding enough amount right now we need to have a strong faith that our asset has a higher potentials to grow even those alts that we had.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 11:23:56 AM
there are some things about bitcoin reaching the next 5 years. maybe bitcoin can grow high at a high price or maybe bitcoin will be destroyed easily. this can happen because many predictions are not accurate to see bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
September 06, 2018, 10:56:36 AM
Almost every year news and issues against bitcoin spread everywhere. The price dump and pump. The scam accusations against bitcoin seems normal. Some people think it is ponzi. Limited supply of bitcoin. Being decentralized. There are so many reasons of bitcoin to stay stronger and stronger every year. In the next 5 years what do you think to happen on bitcoin?
If I see the development of Bitcoin it will have a long term, but if you question the next five years, it may still have a long term, and if the market price will definitely rise and fall, my experience from the previous year will increase every year, but if in 2018 I don't know if the market price will soar, everyone will definitely ask what the current situation is?
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 10:45:21 AM
Bitcoin has brought a revolutionary change in the economy. And there will be more revolution within the next 5 years. Its price will increase significantly. This is a great thing. As an investor, I have full confidence in this.
brand new
Activity: 0
September 06, 2018, 08:41:58 AM
In 5 years I think bitcoin will have reached a five figure price mark. It will be widely adopted and will be used as a mode of payment in several places. More and more people will be using it and transactions through bitcoin will be made much easier.
Activity: 25
September 06, 2018, 10:29:58 AM
It is hard to predict for crypto currency coin like bitcoin for the next five years. But can assure you that it will not vanish at that time. It is the most efficient crypto currency in the history and the price of it is rising again.
Activity: 28
September 06, 2018, 09:56:09 AM
The future of bitcoin seems to be bright and bright. The price has risen again after the down fall in the beginning of this year. Once SEC permits bitcoin for the ETF then the position of the bitcin in the market will go higher.
Activity: 262
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 03:08:53 AM
The possibilities are endless. But one thing is for certain that the price will nowhere be the same as it is today. The popularity of the coin will grow too.
 Unfortunately bitcoin's future is hard to predict but what I'm sure in this asset is that bitcoin is the most promising and valuable of all coins. 5 years is too much long year to reach the peak, so I guess bitcoin can reach the desirable peak by the end of this year.
Activity: 50
September 06, 2018, 09:35:47 AM
I have high hopes that bitcoin will be considered as a day to day mode of payment beside fiat money. Maybe it will be legalized in many parts of the world. I also think that it will reach at least $150,000 per coin. There is still more potential of bitcoin and it has so much to offer. It can exceed our expectations in next few years.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
September 06, 2018, 09:34:04 AM
I'm sure and optimistic that the future of bitcoin will soon recover, today is a record of poor bitcoin performance, the price dropped more than 13% and I hope today to be the lowest point and prices immediately skyrocketed like last year.
Activity: 79
September 06, 2018, 09:05:42 AM
It’s hard to predict what will happen to bitcoin in 5 years but I guess it will have an attractive price and maybe its transaction cost will reduce in future updates. Some experts predicted that bitcoin will replace fiat money but I guess it won’t happen in next five years.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 06:45:03 AM
I think that this period will rise again and the same correction but at a higher price level of bitcoin. My opinion is that bitcoin will cost about $60,000 by 2022 !
Activity: 32
September 06, 2018, 04:52:45 AM
There are high possibility that the supply will be quite low in five years, given how popular this coin is at present date. And that could lead a rise in the price too in the future.
Activity: 41
September 06, 2018, 02:58:32 AM
The price for instance will be quite a lot as opposed to the price that we see today. Even the supply will be quite low too. So this is evident that the price will be quite high.
Activity: 54
September 06, 2018, 02:30:49 AM
The supply will be lower than it is today after 5 years. The price level will be much different as it is today and the demand will surely be more globally.
Activity: 56
September 06, 2018, 01:56:08 AM
The possibilities are endless. But one thing is for certain that the price will nowhere be the same as it is today. The popularity of the coin will grow too.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
September 06, 2018, 12:45:15 AM
Experts are hoping something good will come for Bitcoin. I guess it will become even more dominating in next five years. I hope many countries and organization will accept this coin as a common currency.

Not just the experts but almost everyone is hoping for a brighter future with bitcoin. The market will grow higher and I know bitcoin will still be on top. Many countries are now supporting bitcoin and other cryptocurrency but yeah, it will still grow more in the coming years. In the next 5years we will see a strong market of cryptocurrency, let's continue to hope for that moment to happen.
Activity: 83
September 06, 2018, 12:27:23 AM
It is tough to predict future but in 5 years from now we will certainly see bitcoin in a better condition then now.. It will be gradually adopted by more and more people and will have more practical implementation of it in daily life. I want to see it as a replacement of fiat in  5 years
Activity: 56
September 06, 2018, 12:23:28 AM
Actually making predictions about cryptocurrencies is really difficult. But i think good things will happen with bitcoin as it is now widely accepted as the most popular digital currency.
Pages:
Jump to: