Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen to the market over the next few months? - page 6. (Read 4368 times)

Activity: 395
Merit: 100
People think differently. Everyone wants to grow fast, but not always the way we want it. Many players of the crypto market give out wishful thinking and this does not allow them to soberly assess the situation .. I think that growth will begin not earlier than autumn.
Activity: 546
Morning all

I just wondered what people think about how the market will respond over the next few months, and what people would recommend to invest in now, because of its current low price, compared to the end of 2017.

Thanks everyone.

The sphere of cryptocurrencies is just beginning to develop and it seems to me that the use of cryptocurrencies has a great and bright future. It seems to me that you can earn very good money on cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 138
Merit: 2
At present, the market has begun to slowly recover. I think that the capitalization of cryptocurrencies at the end of the year will grow very strongly. At the present time we can only be patient.
Activity: 421
Merit: 10
Regardless of how long I talk about the future, I have always believed that the cryptocurrency market is a very promising market, because this is a paradise for blockchains and a sacred place for investors to make money!
Activity: 224
I think that in the next few months the market will continue to fall. Now bitcoin has grown and costs more than 8k, but the market capitalization has not increased. Therefore, the fall is inevitable.
Activity: 386
Merit: 250
I still recommend bitcoin because the price will go back up in accordance with the predictions of experts. And now the price of bitcoin is starting to rise again with market dominance of more than 40% based on the data displayed by coinmarketcap. Bitcoin is also the beginning and symbol of this industry. I'm sure Bitcoin will continue to succeed
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
no one can know what will happen in a few days, and you ask about a few months
Activity: 275
no one can say exactly what will happen to the market, it can rise and, perhaps, fall. Let's hope that in the near future the market will only make us happy and bring us profit.
Activity: 294
Now I'm a little excited. I do not see any dramatic changes in the crypto market. But in six months the situation should normalize, prices will start to rise.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Now there are a lot of opinions about the possible situation on the market, it's hard to say something unequivocally. But I am sure that in six months there will be prerequisites for the restoration of the situation on the market.
Activity: 445
It is unlikely that it will be possible to predict what will happen to the market, it is very unpredictable and many experts opinions for this summer have not come true.
Activity: 231
according to my estimation the market price will improve in the next few months, because looking at the price chart every year, at the end of the year market prices always increase and provide benefits to people who join in crypto, hopefully this also happens in the current year.
Activity: 188
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
The current BTC market has rebounded, and altcoin is falling sharply. I think it will not take long for ETH to rise again. So I still hold eth if possible.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
No one can provide predictions and assurances with certainty, against what will happen in the market. The market can experience a decline and increase at any time. but I hope with the market decline that has been going on for quite a while now, in the next month, the market can soon get enlightenment to recover the situation and raise the price in all the coins on the market.Maybe in the next few months, the market could rise again . Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
Morning all

I just wondered what people think about how the market will respond over the next few months, and what people would recommend to invest in now, because of its current low price, compared to the end of 2017.

Thanks everyone.

Your question is too vague and to be honest, there's not a quite accurate answer for this answer. Probably because of the unpredictable nature of cryptocurrencies. But my guess is that bitcoins will start climbing back to $20,000 and then alt coins will follow.
Activity: 424
Merit: 108
Morning all

Thanks everyone.
This could be on the speculation section of altcoin. I give you a clue about that. If there will be more and more good news and the market will give a good respond to drive the price increase. Crypto basically depends on the news. Because there are so many people are still feeling doubt about the regulation in the crypto itself. We are in the battle with the regulation by regulators.
As long as you are investing at the dip and you should be fine but that depends on the time that you invested your amount. if you are taking the right time and then congratulations for your decent profits after comeback.
Maybe just like what happened last year the bitcoin rises starts at the month of september maybe it will happen again this year and bitcoin will reach again the highest peal to be reached just lile what happened last year that the bitcoin rises $20k. And it is the golden times of bitcoin that makes it more popular.
Activity: 265
Next few months? I deem that few months is too long, variable is too big,it might be a small bull market,and then a long bear market,or crypto market keep easing. In a word,nothing is impossible in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 189
I advice to everybody to take a gander at the market a year ago and you will all comprehend for yourself what precisely we ought to expect in the following two months, on the grounds that the photo is nearly the same as in 2017 contrast the development of the crypto and the present one and clearly everything rehashes.
Activity: 182
I feel that the market will again returns to upper pattern. It's simply ordinary that the market resembles a crazy ride on a shorter term however in a more extended term it will be an expanding design with everything taken into account.
Activity: 529
Merit: 251
The Future Of Work
In the next few months I see the beginning of the market recovery with great price growth. It`s even possible that bitcoin will reach 10k+ till the end of the summer. It's not advice just my point of view.
Pages:
Jump to: