Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen to the market over the next few months? - page 2. (Read 4397 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 1
Over the past couple of months, I think the decline in the crypto-currency market will stop and growth will begin, which will quickly lead the leading crypto-currencies to their best prices, which were in 2018.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
I think by the end of 2018 the market will soon recover, because I believe that the development of bitcoin prices every day also increases, so I'm sure the market will recover soon.
Activity: 42
Merit: 7
you need to look also what is happening behind the scenes. People are only talking about price, but price only reflects the technology and the benefits they bring. On that level a lot of things are happening. Next gen blockchains are coming iut of the woodwork, new protocols are built like sharding, mass market adoption and scaling solutions are going live. And despite the low prices the value of many projects are going up as they approach or have completed main net launch.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Perhaps in a few months there will be new cryptocurrencies, which in the future will become very popular and will conquer the entire market.
Activity: 585
Merit: 250
Well even if the present condition of the market is discouraging as it looks like it will not recover, I am sure in over the next few months, the market will recover fully for the bear and the bull run will take over.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
Since March, nothing good has happened on the crypto-currency market. Since then, for six months, the Crypto currency has actually fallen in price. But the next few months before the new year should be dramatic and eventful. I hope they will be finally positive for both the Crypto currency and their holders. We all expect a good rise in the crypto-currency market over the next few months. Of course, not as fast as at the end of last year, however, the bitcoine rate within 13 000 - 18 000 dollars may well be.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
The market will slowly begin to neutralize the effect of negative news that will begin to improve itself and hopefully soon the market will recover.
To date, the news is quite a lot and they are all bad. This is the response of most users of crypto currency. The market is in red And no one can give you a prognosis for the future.
Activity: 280
The market will slowly begin to neutralize the effect of negative news that will begin to improve itself and hopefully soon the market will recover.
Activity: 630
if my prediction of the conditions that will occur in the coming month, the market will turn green. despite the slow movement in price increases. but by the end of the year it seemed like all the coins had risen rapidly

You know that predictions do not work in 99%. Honestly, I do not know the answer to the question asked by the author if this thread. Yes, my dream is to see the green market.
Activity: 495
You have to get what you want your own way.
No one really knows for sure, so lets bear with it, try to hold as much as we can. We don't have any idea when will this dire situation come to an end, it might continue to drag down but lets hope that we'll see a green market soon. Base on the articles I've read online this past months, they're saying that we'll see no bullish market until 2020, I hope they're wrong.
Activity: 28
Most likely, the slow decline will continue, which can go into growth in December 2018 or at the beginning of next 2019.
Activity: 630
if my prediction of the conditions that will occur in the coming month, the market will turn green. despite the slow movement in price increases. but by the end of the year it seemed like all the coins had risen rapidly
Of course, you can draw an analogy about 2016 and 2017, but it seems to me that the current situation on the crypto-currency market can not be Similar to what it was before.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
Activity: 17
The cryptocurrency market is very unstable, so there is no possibility to determine the value of a particular cryptocurrency for a large period of time. If someone will give such advice, it is an empty phrase.
Activity: 140
There may be a period of decline in the market, as many investors now choose to invest in Bitcoin and USDT, which will reduce the flow of funds in other altcoins!
Activity: 693
Morning all

I just wondered what people think about how the market will respond over the next few months, and what people would recommend to invest in now, because of its current low price, compared to the end of 2017.

Thanks everyone.

If cryptocurrency industry can repeat history where before the holiday season everything in the market seems to fall down but when the holiday season starts every coin prices rising up then it's a good sign though because we as investors we can still earn some good profits.
Yes, that is good if transparently that will happen again but crypto currency is all unpredictable due to its volatility and what we need is a positive thinking and concept to help crypto back to its normal track, but even though we have no assurance to strike back as what happen last year then I still have believe that crypto will have a good future for we are now in mid of digital technology and our direction is in crypto currency with the help of edge cutting blockchain technology.
Activity: 280
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
It is not so easy to say what will happen next few months. Anything can happen anytime. We just need to focus on our target. We just need to buy good coins at low price and need to wait until price rise.
Activity: 459
Morning all

I just wondered what people think about how the market will respond over the next few months, and what people would recommend to invest in now, because of its current low price, compared to the end of 2017.

Thanks everyone.
According to the data I have analyzed, the market will remain stable until the end of 2018. There will be no strong pumping or dump during this period. So this is the time for you to trade the day and make a small profit.
Or you can buy a lot of altcoin and hold them for 3 years, surely you will have big profits.
Activity: 112

Nobody knows what will happen in the coming months in the market. We can only guess. I think that the market will grow. A lot of good news on bitcoin. I think the end of the year will be growth and prices will be higher than 2017. Cool
Activity: 350
I think the market will not grow very much, but it will not fall, we will see what is still + 50 milliards today
Pages:
Jump to: