Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen to the market over the next few months? - page 3. (Read 4397 times)

1DC
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Morning all

I just wondered what people think about how the market will respond over the next few months, and what people would recommend to invest in now, because of its current low price, compared to the end of 2017.

Thanks everyone.

If cryptocurrency industry can repeat history where before the holiday season everything in the market seems to fall down but when the holiday season starts every coin prices rising up then it's a good sign though because we as investors we can still earn some good profits.
Activity: 406
In the remaining four months before the end of this year, we are waiting at last for the rise of the crypto-currency market, because always in the last months of the year, bitcoin and other crypto currency is growing in price. If this does not happen, then many investors will be disappointed in the crypto currency and will lose further interest in it. This year, most likely, bitcoin will not repeat last year's mistakes and investors will buy bitcoin carefully. It is possible that bitcoin at the end of the year will not be able to approach its previous record of a year ago.
Many owners of the  large capitals don't benefit from sending the cryptocurrency market to a long correction. What if Is  the plans of whales are much larger and they want to buying on the bottom for a long time?
Activity: 186
Merit: 2
Morning all

I just wondered what people think about how the market will respond over the next few months, and what people would recommend to invest in now, because of its current low price, compared to the end of 2017.

Thanks everyone.

If we still consider what happen last year , I think the market will start to recover in the next few months where the holiday season starts so if I were you , I would start to invest in some good coins.
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
The crypto-currency market is now rising, then it will fall, and again rise, fall and rise again, but sooner or later it will fall, and will not rise.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Over the next few months, I believe cryptocurrencies would go through corrections, we should be left with only real investors and hodlers.
I believe we would go through some organic growth in the coming months.
Activity: 532
Always hoping that the market will start to grow again. And all my altcoin in my wallet will pump hard. But nothing is sure what will happen over the next few months.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
In the remaining four months before the end of this year, we are waiting at last for the rise of the crypto-currency market, because always in the last months of the year, bitcoin and other crypto currency is growing in price. If this does not happen, then many investors will be disappointed in the crypto currency and will lose further interest in it. This year, most likely, bitcoin will not repeat last year's mistakes and investors will buy bitcoin carefully. It is possible that bitcoin at the end of the year will not be able to approach its previous record of a year ago.
Activity: 210
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
It will be located in the area of purchase from 6000-8000 $ and by the end of the year will begin an upward trend . I think so.
Activity: 490
Morning all

Thanks everyone.
Take coins in the middle of September and I think you will not go wrong. Then the market will be inclined to turn upwards and losses will not be on the next corrections. And now catching the bottom of the coin is a stupid idea.
Activity: 294
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Deom here on forward there are a lot of speculation that the market will recover. September marks the start of the holiday season and a lot of predictions that the market will moon from here moving forward until the bull run in December.
Activity: 157
I am sure that the crypto-currency market will only actively develop in the near future, and there will be more people involved in this.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
the market should recover because even at the G20 summit there were no sharp statements about the regulation of the crypto. I understand that everyone agreed that at the moment cryptocurrency does not pose a serious threat to the economy. accordingly, we immediately see a gradual recovery.

that was probably a big mistake. because nobody knows what will happen with crypto in a few months. almost all people who have written here they were wrong. many people have only hope that the market rises. but they don't know it. and nobody knows when the market goes up again
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Like a lot of people are saying that in the next few months will ride crypto coins is very high. And if they want to invest the time now this certainly very timely. And I think now a lot of people who have been saving the coins and get ready to face the growth of coins at the end of this year.
Activity: 65
W12 – Blockchain protocol
The cryptocurrency market will continue to evolve and improve. It will improve the security system, platform capabilities, increase the number of services provided, etc.
Activity: 118
I believe that no one will know the future., but I am optimistic about the market trend in the coming months. If you have spare cash, I think purchasing at such low price is also a good choice.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
The cryptocurrency market in the next few months in my opinion is waiting for a certain stagnation, I think by November-December Bitcoin, Ethereum will again make itself felt. We can expect the market to grow by the end of this year.
Activity: 364
maybe for a few months the price of coins will still be very low and we still have to be patient and wait for a long time, maybe the price will be normal and rise again at the end of the year
Activity: 523
Merit: 500
I do not think that something will dramatically change in the next few month, I think the this is some stagnation tendency, hope it will not last for more than year,so we wait and see what happens to the market.
Activity: 392
Since nobody really knows what's going to happen to the market over the next few months, we are just left here making our own speculations based on the current status of the market. In my speculation, i think bitcoin will have an all-time-low of its market price after a current price hike occurs or the other way around.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
If you rely on the data of technical analysis, then the next few months the crypto-currency market will gradually strengthen and gain strength.
Pages:
Jump to: