Pages:
Author

Topic: what will happens if everyone has own currency, doesn't a bad for Economics ? - page 12. (Read 20705 times)

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
The era of blockchain has given many people to make their own currency with different visions from the Artificial intelligence, personal data, finance etc. as we know the traditional currency is very influential in society & supports economic activity around a worldwide. wel,  if everyone has their own currency doesnt this is will make everyone no longer motivated to work and will be to waste more time in front of computer. so, what do you think?

It actually depends, if it will offer more job opportunities. If you mean each or majority of people specially those who are rich will make their own coin, this might not be an ideal thing to do, if there will be more people creating their own coin that means there will be more and more altcoin and there will be less investors for each. This will also result to more fail ICO and shitcoin.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 103
If everyone have one currency with a good purpose in the community , i think it is not affecting  bad to the economy because some crypto-currencies are unique or difference uses to avoid  losing in the project. 
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
The era of blockchain has given many people to make their own currency with different visions from the Artificial intelligence, personal data, finance etc. as we know the traditional currency is very influential in society & supports economic activity around a worldwide. wel,  if everyone has their own currency doesnt this is will make everyone no longer motivated to work and will be to waste more time in front of computer. so, what do you think?
Creating your own currency is not hard at all, the hardest part is making your own currency worth. You don't have to worry about that even though there are a lot of coins out there only small of them has value and adopted by mass moreover, it is not certain the coins that we made could attract the investors and be used by many people however I have to admit that too much currency can be bad for economic system.
I do not think that it will have any bad effect on world economy, we can see that so many altcoin has already been created, but only such currencies can survive where people have interest, while the rest die and remain as inactive.
Activity: 392
Merit: 137
Probably yes, I think it will result a big problem to the economy. It's really hard to recognize a huge of different currencies in one economy. It may result a trouble in making or doing transactions. Definitely it is better that we have only one type or kind of cyptocurrency in our country therefore it is easily to determine.
You forget that cryptocurrencies are an economic tool that is capable of self-regulation. Cryptocurrencies that are not popular and can not provide people with the necessary opportunities will disappear themselves. There will be only those that we need. How many of them will be 10,20 or 100 is not important.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 666
I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.
Probably yes, I think it will result a big problem to the economy. It's really hard to recognize a huge of different currencies in one economy. It may result a trouble in making or doing transactions. Definitely it is better that we have only one type or kind of cyptocurrency in our country therefore it is easily to determine.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
To have your own currency is not bad, the main thing is that it is perceived for value, and accordingly you could exchange it for goods and services in the community. The value of a currency is determined by the willingness of people to accept this currency and see value in it. And also this currency should be something provided.
Activity: 826
Merit: 518
I think this is a good idea. Everyone needs a private currency and represents his own payment. This person's payment is special, not popular. This is something that will happen in the future.
If everyone have their currency then who will accept our currency as a form of payment that is the main purpose of a currency? Huh

So it is not a good idea,I think we already having enough crypto currencies which is about 1600+ crypto available in use for now and keep increasing but those currencies may fade away in the coming years because lot of tokens were dissappeared in the past years too,so I think we should go with the bitcoin and some other coins like that to have better future of crypto currency system.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
If everyone has own currency I'm sure its a bad idea.many people will become lazy there's no leader to follow.the prices of currency wii noy get high.there will be an  increase and is no demand.and the value of demand  of the economy will become lower.

Activity: 72
I think this is a good idea. Everyone needs a private currency and represents his own payment. This person's payment is special, not popular. This is something that will happen in the future.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
Well a lot of people are inclined to make their own currency or coin. But if you make your own coin without a viable project to support it, noone will invest in your coin. If noone sees the use of your coin, its value will drop down to zero or maybe it will never be launched at all.
That’s right. It is not about just making your own currency. It is about the market status of your currency as well and that how many people are willing to invest in your currency and why would they? Besides, if you make a currency that has limited financial freedom and benefits, you are again doomed. In this world of competition, you would need to have an incredible project. The crypto market is like a monopoly with free entry and huge competition.
If it is just about creating our own currencies, everyone would have. Even some who created theirs without a product are finding it hard to breathe in the market, and then imagine just creating tokens or coins out of nothing, no product or project backing it up, no idea to support the coin and then expecting that someone will just accept such a coin? No way! How about even getting it listed on the exchange market. That is something some people actually is not even imagining seeing a huge impossibility in respect to this.
Activity: 94
Merit: 4
Well this will put the economy of a country down because of the growth of decentralised cryptocurrency that leaves the government powerless.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
If everyone create their own currency and doesn't got a good features then it will be a dead coin, because the only one using it is only yourself, it is easy to create your own currency but it's hard to convince other to believe and used your coin, even if there are already people using your coin you still need to dedicate your time to make improvements and introduce your coin, so creating one coin won't make you less motivated
I agree. Not all the time we create something will be adopted by users, investors and enthusiasts. If we are going to create our own currency cryptocurrency world will be like a dumping site wherein a lot of shitcurrencies that does nothing to help economy to improve because all are creating trash. It like a quantity over quality which is nonsense because we only create it for ourselves.
Activity: 238
Well since Our world as it is now revolves around the current economy and I don't see that changing at all. Essentially, what we need to do is be smart and work hard to stay afloat. The richest of the rich will always be there because they know their way around their business. I'm part of the middle class people who get by day to day and continuously prepare for the rainy days.
copper member
Activity: 455

I think not, because if people have their own currency then it will have no value, and there will only be a few currencies have a community that will survive.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100

If all people have their own coin or currency like for example I have my own currency that is named after ne and you also have that then it is up to me if I want to trade with you if you are gonna buy with me because not all people wants the other peoples currency. Maybe that day currency will be worthless anymore because we have our own and having own currency is nonsense if no one wants it. The world will be chaos if that happens and I am betting that those times will not happen ever in the history of my existence
Activity: 1568
Merit: 283
If we have our own currency then that is a chaos and everything is zero value.Who wants a currency if everyone of us own a currency.So if that happens surely everything went down.
I do not even see any reason for chaos. Apparently, it will only end up a fruitless effort if everyone ends up doing that. There is a lot to owning a coin, and that has to do with it being in the market more. If I see no value for such a coin, why should I accept in exchange for mine and if there is no value for mine, why will you accept. The thing is that it is not actually realistic for everyone to own a coin because it is just going to end up being a zero value and no one will ever want it in exchange for anything,
Activity: 779
Merit: 250

Creating your own cryptocurrency for every country will be just the same as fiat because no one will invest on a countries currency if there will be a better altcoin that will be proposed on the investors, market prices are competitive in terms of advertising and platforms.
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
Uuhm… you have a good question, but that can never happen, people can’t be using their own currencies, it’s not going to happen anywhere or in any country. Cryptocurrencies are not real currencies and are not accepted by any country, we all already have our currencies that we are using.

Cryptocurrencies are just a way for us to save or move money from one place to another. Even if you do create your cryptocurrency, no one will be interested in it, that’s why most cryptocurrencies hardly succeed.
Activity: 322
I think that if there are a lot of currencies it can be confusing for the investors. It will also be bad for the economy of a country and for the world economy. Many currencies won't be valuable because of the excessive amount of different currencies.
Activity: 308

I think that people will not invest on a cryptocurrency based on their own country because the price of the coin will just eventually dies since most of the ico's that are starting today has better platform.
Pages:
Jump to: