Pages:
Author

Topic: what will happens if everyone has own currency, doesn't a bad for Economics ? - page 14. (Read 20705 times)

Activity: 491
Merit: 250
The era of blockchain has given many people to make their own currency with different visions from the Artificial intelligence, personal data, finance etc. as we know the traditional currency is very influential in society & supports economic activity around a worldwide. wel,  if everyone has their own currency doesnt this is will make everyone no longer motivated to work and will be to waste more time in front of computer. so, what do you think?
If individuals or legal entities create their own crypto currency, then each such coin should perform some useful function other than a payment facility. This state can create its own coin only to fulfill the function of money, some decentralized coins can also perform only this function. For all others, their coins must first of all have a different purpose and it is permissible to use these coins as a means of payment to secure this assignment. If someone wants to release their digital coin only with the function of money, it will certainly be completely useless.
It is not even possible as that would be extremely insane and individual cryptocurrency that is based on nothing or any real solution is invaluable and if everyone keeps having their own cryptocurrency, who is going to be accepting it? There are some things that are not even supposed to be asked as a question and the fact that it is a decentralized world, does not mean that we will just keep seeing things play out in a way that everyone will just start getting stupid.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
platform for everyday business
The era of blockchain has given many people to make their own currency with different visions from the Artificial intelligence, personal data, finance etc. as we know the traditional currency is very influential in society & supports economic activity around a worldwide. wel,  if everyone has their own currency doesnt this is will make everyone no longer motivated to work and will be to waste more time in front of computer. so, what do you think?

actually there is a big competition happen if all have create there own cryptocurrency in there country,and i thinks this is bad for the economy,because,every nation has its own capability to manipulate there own digital system,and maybe the market  is no one could creating a digital bussiness again or ICO project development  in the block chain market because,because everyone could have there own crypto investment.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
The quantity doesn't matter it is all about the quality, if everyone creates their own currency and the only person who is using it is them than it would be useless, because creating a coins that does not have any unique feature or does not bring any thing new, than it will die, i mean the only reason that people used bitcoin because it had a new and revolutionary idea that people were interested in and that is why it has been successful.
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
It will be useless if everyone will have their own currency without useful effects with us or purpose. It is impossible that even though crypto will be a trend or let's say the quickest way to earn much still not all or majority of people will be stucked on their computer all day doing work in crypto.

With the innovation of technology especially in our country, most of my countrymen still doesn't believe in crypto that they still want to be professionals on the field that they choose. I mean, even with ROI that we can get, still people want an assurance with their financials since crypto surely has high risk factors.
Yeah, I also think the same in this regard. Saying this that what will happen if everyone would be having his own currency doesn’t males any sense, at least not in my opinion because there comes a lot of expenditure in making a currency and I think one simple person can’t afford this expense. Also, if everyone would be having his own currency, then people will not accept the others currency as they would be having their own.
In my own vision about it mate, people still can use the regular currency even though the whole population in the world will own cryptocurrency. It depends on how an individual use his/her coins, because the freedom of spending now applies in most certain cases. Unless digital currency will replace fiat or it became cashless currency that uses bitcoin.
Activity: 910
Merit: 509
It will be useless if everyone will have their own currency without useful effects with us or purpose. It is impossible that even though crypto will be a trend or let's say the quickest way to earn much still not all or majority of people will be stucked on their computer all day doing work in crypto.

With the innovation of technology especially in our country, most of my countrymen still doesn't believe in crypto that they still want to be professionals on the field that they choose. I mean, even with ROI that we can get, still people want an assurance with their financials since crypto surely has high risk factors.
Yeah, I also think the same in this regard. Saying this that what will happen if everyone would be having his own currency doesn’t males any sense, at least not in my opinion because there comes a lot of expenditure in making a currency and I think one simple person can’t afford this expense. Also, if everyone would be having his own currency, then people will not accept the others currency as they would be having their own.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 738
Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com
if everyone has own currency, who is going to use it?
every single person will use his own coin and refuse others, no common use

you could create coin but less likely it will be a currency widely accepted by people
your coin needs major acceptance by people who will use it for daily trade
then your coin will be treated as stores of values (or currency) agreed by many users
without all that, your coin will be just a coin and will never turn into a currency
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
my opinion in addition to the existing opinion, I think it is not a matter of making its own currency but the world of crypto the form of saturation of the traditional economic culture that has been running for many years, and the interesting and unique of the crypto currency does not affect the activities and economic system that has been there is, but rather a digital form of investment, with a normal currency configuration. rarely digital technology becomes routine, in addition to the existing crypto being marginalized by technology, while human crypto and technology combine to become one on an economic basis, even though the economic technology of crypto is the result of human works, yet at least there is now work with new technology-based economic value, and I think this one manifestation of the future of man, technology, economy can be united, may be useful and successful thanks
Activity: 2898
Merit: 639
If everyone has their own currency then it will be very bad with the economy of a country even very bad for the world economy because people are shopping or doing transactions with their own currency so that currency is no longer valuable because there are too many currencies circulating in a country.
Very bad for the economy ? Are you seriously kidding ? First and foremost, in reality, this is even a dumb and insane thing to think that everyone having their own cryptocurrency will work as it would be completely useless and unless the person just want to keep spending his own coin by himself or just bag holding it, then there is no way it would be realistic for spending on a daily basis. The way some of you think though can be crazily funny.
Activity: 2450
Merit: 605
Well a lot of people are inclined to make their own currency or coin. But if you make your own coin without a viable project to support it, noone will invest in your coin. If noone sees the use of your coin, its value will drop down to zero or maybe it will never be launched at all.
That’s right. It is not about just making your own currency. It is about the market status of your currency as well and that how many people are willing to invest in your currency and why would they? Besides, if you make a currency that has limited financial freedom and benefits, you are again doomed. In this world of competition, you would need to have an incredible project. The crypto market is like a monopoly with free entry and huge competition.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
If we have our own currency then that is a chaos and everything is zero value.Who wants a currency if everyone of us own a currency.So if that happens surely everything went down.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Creating your own currency is not hard at all, the hardest part is making your own currency worth. You don't have to worry about that even though there are a lot of coins out there only small of them has value and adopted by mass moreover, it is not certain the coins that we made could attract the investors and be used by many people however I have to admit that too much currency can be bad for economic system.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10

With many cryptocurrency, we have many option to choose. It will creating competitive market and the good one will survive in market. In the end, investor have benefits to choose the best product
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
well, then platforms like sharering token or nobar will emerge and will take care of shared services on a single currency
Activity: 644

It seems to that if a country make their own currency its just like they make a version of crypto currency in the physical currency of their country. And I think, as of now it is impossible to make because for sure millions of money is gonna be wasted before it will implement and more more study and research about crypto currency the government will do before they decide to have a currency like crypto. It will take a years before they will do it and just like the physical money/fiat the value of the crupto currency that the government will make is will just like that.
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
It costs a lot of money to make your own currency, and if that happens, some currency will be dead since investors will have a lot of choices. That is one of the reasons why good projects lack support because there are a lot of existing ICO. Just imagine if what you are saying will happen in the future, only few funds can be collected from investors and project development will be slow.
Activity: 438
Creating of your own blockchain is easy but the hard part is you have your own blockchain but no one adopt on it everyone has a will to create their own but proove your project so that many people will use your blockchain specially now the technology is upgrading very fast.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
If everyone has their own currency then I'm sure the currency becomes worthless and of no value, because who will buy your currency while they already have their own currency.
Activity: 476
I don't think so. For one thing we still need manual laborers to actually do the work. Even engineers to maintain and look after the machines that do the work. Currency wise, if everyone has a currency then at some point one currency will be better than the other causing the lesser currency to fade out.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
all need a process and hard work to do that, in my opinion is not easy to create your own coin and ends success.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
In this case, 99.99% of the crypto currency will not be used and will be forgotten forever, because they will not be needed by people.
Well, you can just say it with such exact numbers like this one. There might be chances of flourishing of these crypto but not now. This can be seen after a long time and maybe we wouldn’t be living at that time. But the thing is, people are now considering bitcoins as the source of money and they are coming towards it. So better is to live amazingly by joining this world.
Pages:
Jump to: