Pages:
Author

Topic: what will happens if everyone has own currency, doesn't a bad for Economics ? - page 15. (Read 20705 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
not everyone will have cryptocurrency. starting a coin need branding and usability and future of technology all these factors makes a coin valuable in the market
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
In my point of view, that is not good actually, there will  be no difference for the actual currency we had it now. But this is of course in my

perception only. Nowadays, there are lot of ico appeared in this industry but most of it are scam then few of them became successful in the after

their ico project campaign.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Well,  if they can male their own currency it doesn't mean it will be good for the economy because it may be take long time to improvised their own coin with the traditional coin, but it sounds really good and very interesting actually.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Well a lot of people are inclined to make their own currency or coin. But if you make your own coin without a viable project to support it, noone will invest in your coin. If noone sees the use of your coin, its value will drop down to zero or maybe it will never be launched at all.
Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
The era of blockchain has given many people to make their own currency with different visions from the Artificial intelligence, personal data, finance etc. as we know the traditional currency is very influential in society & supports economic activity around a worldwide. wel,  if everyone has their own currency doesnt this is will make everyone no longer motivated to work and will be to waste more time in front of computer. so, what do you think?

It wont affect the economy at all. The reason is very straight forward for this, if everyone starts creating their own crypto currency then who will invest in others currency? How will you feel that when you just made a piece of shitcoin and the algorithm is just seating around the smart contract but there is no single penny in it? The crypto currency will have zero value without any investment and thus it wouldn't be big deal that it will be useless coin. So I think if there is no investment in it and no money is getting involved then obviously economy stays as it is and nothing is getting robbed here.
Activity: 728
Nothing will happen and I can prove my opinion easily. As we know there are a lot of countries in the world and each of them has its own currency. There are major currencies which we know excellent of course I mean dollar, euro, yen and so on but there are also many minor currencies which many of you did not hear about before, for example, Guinean Franc, Lao or Laotian Kip and so on. Actually we use only that currencies which are appropriate for the actual needs and it does not matter how much they are.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
If everyone has their own currency then it will be very bad with the economy of a country even very bad for the world economy because people are shopping or doing transactions with their own currency so that currency is no longer valuable because there are too many currencies circulating in a country.

It may happen. For now, Bitcoin remains the most popular non-centralized virtual currency, but there is no guarantee that its position will remain that way. There's already another set of coins inspired by Bitcoin. It may be assumed that significant development will be required by the new currency to take over Bitcoin in terms of market-building ability; although this remains unpredictable. Bitcoin may also be able to adopt the development of rival currencies, as long as it does not change the underlying basis of the protocol.
Nothing will happen. Are we even supposed to be having this conversation ?
You think if you have a coin right now with no value or a solution it is solving, I would want to accept it ?
Moreover, you think the government will keep watching every tom, dick and harry to keep creating their own coin or token however they like. You think your coin will be listed on any exchange ?

You would as well create your own coin and keep it all to yourself until you realize something like this can never work. This cannot happen, and as time goes on regulation will cause most shit coins in the market to even get scrapped.
seeing the development of cryptocurrency, i think the government will set it for the continuity of future technological developments. with government policy i think it is not easy to pass the regulation for a coin, and finally everyone will need each other coin. this is to be expected
Activity: 1078
Merit: 342
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
Imagine if you open a store, and everyone does the same. And what I mean by everyone, the people around your country. Now all of you has a store. Who is going to buy from it? No one. And who is going to gain profits? No one. Diversity is great because it backs up the missing things. No one is going to buy your coin if they already have one. That is why not everyone is capable of being a president or getting a job in NASA.
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
If everyone has their own currency then it will be very bad with the economy of a country even very bad for the world economy because people are shopping or doing transactions with their own currency so that currency is no longer valuable because there are too many currencies circulating in a country.

It may happen. For now, Bitcoin remains the most popular non-centralized virtual currency, but there is no guarantee that its position will remain that way. There's already another set of coins inspired by Bitcoin. It may be assumed that significant development will be required by the new currency to take over Bitcoin in terms of market-building ability; although this remains unpredictable. Bitcoin may also be able to adopt the development of rival currencies, as long as it does not change the underlying basis of the protocol.
Nothing will happen. Are we even supposed to be having this conversation ?
You think if you have a coin right now with no value or a solution it is solving, I would want to accept it ?
Moreover, you think the government will keep watching every tom, dick and harry to keep creating their own coin or token however they like. You think your coin will be listed on any exchange ?

You would as well create your own coin and keep it all to yourself until you realize something like this can never work. This cannot happen, and as time goes on regulation will cause most shit coins in the market to even get scrapped.
Activity: 182
Any crypto currency can depreciate at any time. It is not backed by anything in contrast to the national currency of the state. But the opportunity to increase their capital forces investors to take risks. Even Bitcoin can cost a two-figure number.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”
In this case, 99.99% of the crypto currency will not be used and will be forgotten forever, because they will not be needed by people.
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
It's possible but I think it will be for companies and countries that will have their own coins. This is already the case with Venezuela and Kodak for example. More will follow and it will cause a glut of coins on the internet. Good news is that bitcoin will rise as the number one tradable currency
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
There is no way everyone will has own currency.
Obviously no way and for those who have just kept saying how it is going to affect the economy in a way are really delusional.
Is it not something that is realistically possible that will be affecting the economy ?
This is one thing that can never happen and even though blockchain technology is an open source, or one can easily generate tokens, I bet some people do not even know there is a lot to even start with when having any of those.

Does it have any value or solve a problem, will it be on an exchange and so many more. At the end, it would only end up like any shit coin that is not even available in the market except for the creator deceiving himself.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
The era of blockchain has given many people to make their own currency with different visions from the Artificial intelligence, personal data, finance etc. as we know the traditional currency is very influential in society & supports economic activity around a worldwide. wel,  if everyone has their own currency doesnt this is will make everyone no longer motivated to work and will be to waste more time in front of computer. so, what do you think?

Its possible to have your own currency, but it is going to be profitable on your end that you will no longer motivated to work? I don't think so. In order for your own coin to be successful, you need some kind of support. And I don't think that you can get a lot of support if your coin is just for personal used only Traditional currency has its advantage and still can be very useful in the next coming years even if crypto currency flourish. And I don't think that we can make them obsolete, especially the financial industry.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
It will be useless if everyone will have their own currency without useful effects with us or purpose. It is impossible that even though crypto will be a trend or let's say the quickest way to earn much still not all or majority of people will be stucked on their computer all day doing work in crypto.

With the innovation of technology especially in our country, most of my countrymen still doesn't believe in crypto that they still want to be professionals on the field that they choose. I mean, even with ROI that we can get, still people want an assurance with their financials since crypto surely has high risk factors.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Even if everyone have their own currency,they would have to sit idle with it as there would be no one to value it.A currency could be used only when others value it and get ready to accept it in exchange of some products or services.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
No one will do that. Creating your own currency is easy, but making them become value is extremely hard. Bitcoin take 10 years to hit this current price. And how can you make your coin be valuable if you are just a regular person Wink Nobody will use your coin for any purpose
Activity: 26
Everyone will have their own currency and everyone will find difficulties to trade each other. It is a situation which has no differences from what we are having with fiat, i.e. every country has their own currency. A common one will solve lots of hassles. People and government will understand this one day and will praise Japaneses government for their earlier adoption of bitcoins.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
It is suited to make or integrate blockchain with cryptocurrency to a certain business, firm, and industry? not all of them would be needed for the innovation of a cryptocurrency, yes you can make your own coin you can even call it after your name, but the usability, demand, product and competition is mostly necessary to make an impact to our economy, no one will buy nor interested in your coin? then it is just a cryptocurrency with no value or impact at all.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
It might happen but question is which one will be adapted, which one will have a huge demand. It will be a battle between which have more features and which is accepted by many. If one created a coin just for a certain product then they might have a problem because they need to create a demand for it. Example is LGD token, you can use this token when you go the Legends Room in Vegas. The price of this token skyrocketed when there is a fight between Mayweather and McGregor, there was an after party there after the fight but after that, the price went down. But you will notice that the price of the token goes up whenever its close to weekend.
Pages:
Jump to: