Pages:
Author

Topic: what will happens if everyone has own currency, doesn't a bad for Economics ? - page 13. (Read 20705 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 7
Yes everyone has a right to create its own cryptocurrency based on a product, it's like a new business to earn money. But just creating a cryptocurrency will not be beneficial to the community also to self unless a team or individual works hard on it to create a solid working product and regularly enhances it with time. Then only the value of that cryptocurrency can grow otherwise if a person doesn't work on a project then that cryptocurrency will become dead & it will seem like that team was interested in gathering just money form investors.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
Well, I don't see how that will be any problem if countries have their own cryptos. It will only create a healthy boost of the whole cryptocurrency thing. More firms, companies or people coming into a business would only mean increased participation and improved services just like what we have with so many companies providing the same service in a country or province. It won't be a bad experience.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
So many currencies will make it worthless. There should not be more than 10-15 crypto coins otherwise it will confuse the investors.
Activity: 714
Merit: 254
i don't think having their own crypto is a bad idea. In fact that really drives the economy to the next level, I hope introduction of new crypto by different organizations is a healthy sign for the crypto market. The economy of the country or people depends on the demand and supply of the crypto and that will drive the economy for sure.
Having too many cryptos make it redundant to have most of them, though. If everyone and every corporation and every other entity had their own crypto then the only important ones would be the ones that actually convey some sense of value, which ends up making the tokens little more than government scrip as it becomes apparent that individual's cryptos won't be able to compete with larger entities and the value they create.
That would really happen, it has a bad effect in the economy that is why a lot of countries still does not like bitcoin, but some countries used to like it because they know that they cannot do something with it since they knew the demand is already increasing they just need to go with the flow rather than contradicting people wants.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
i don't think having their own crypto is a bad idea. In fact that really drives the economy to the next level, I hope introduction of new crypto by different organizations is a healthy sign for the crypto market. The economy of the country or people depends on the demand and supply of the crypto and that will drive the economy for sure.
Having too many cryptos make it redundant to have most of them, though. If everyone and every corporation and every other entity had their own crypto then the only important ones would be the ones that actually convey some sense of value, which ends up making the tokens little more than government scrip as it becomes apparent that individual's cryptos won't be able to compete with larger entities and the value they create.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
The era of blockchain has given many people to make their own currency with different visions from the Artificial intelligence, personal data, finance etc. as we know the traditional currency is very influential in society & supports economic activity around a worldwide. wel,  if everyone has their own currency doesnt this is will make everyone no longer motivated to work and will be to waste more time in front of computer. so, what do you think?
This is a funny question, you pretty much don’t understand anything here🤔. Everyone can never have their own currency, it is impossible, we all have to agree to one thing. It’s not even our decision to make when it comes to what currency to make use of, the government are the ones who make the decision on what everyone should make us of. So stop thinking of that.
Activity: 384
Merit: 10
As long as that currency can be used and accepted market then this is not a problem, just with everyone own own cryptocurrencies make us have many options and options to determine the best coins.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
Just like on any currencies now, there will be an equity on each currency. I can reccomend for this kind of new era. It is not that kind of bad for econimics. We can see what are the importantance of currencies for us  for bitcoin, it is like any other cryptocurrency. Theres a lot of coins having a lot of value. We should know what is the best for us.
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
This is a great discussion.
I think most of these coins will be destroyed by the market in some months/years.
Only the "best ones" will survive, and we will adopt them.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
It is not so easy to create your own crypto currency and it is hard to convince many people to use it too. And if everybody make their own currency, they are the one who will only use their own currency.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
The era of blockchain has given many people to make their own currency with different visions from the Artificial intelligence, personal data, finance etc. as we know the traditional currency is very influential in society & supports economic activity around a worldwide. wel,  if everyone has their own currency doesnt this is will make everyone no longer motivated to work and will be to waste more time in front of computer. so, what do you think?
Creating your own currency is not hard at all, the hardest part is making your own currency worth. You don't have to worry about that even though there are a lot of coins out there only small of them has value and adopted by mass moreover, it is not certain the coins that we made could attract the investors and be used by many people however I have to admit that too much currency can be bad for economic system.
It is one thing to create a token or a coin and it is another thing to create a value for it.
What some people do not understand is that the reason some coins are called shit coins, or the reason they have no trading volume is because there is simply no worth or value for them and in the absence of that, such a coin or token becomes totally useless.

Nothing serious will definitely happen if everyone starts creating their own currency and the only thing bound to happen is that there will just be huge pollution in the space and everyone will just be busy bagholding their own coin.
Activity: 111
The era of blockchain has given many people to make their own currency with different visions from the Artificial intelligence, personal data, finance etc. as we know the traditional currency is very influential in society & supports economic activity around a worldwide. wel,  if everyone has their own currency doesnt this is will make everyone no longer motivated to work and will be to waste more time in front of computer. so, what do you think?
everybody in the world is competing to make the best electronic money or crypto currency from there, so I think it's natural because human nature will always compete with other people Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
if everyone has own currency, who is going to use it?
every single person will use his own coin and refuse others, no common use

you could create coin but less likely it will be a currency widely accepted by people
your coin needs major acceptance by people who will use it for daily trade
then your coin will be treated as stores of values (or currency) agreed by many users
without all that, your coin will be just a coin and will never turn into a currency
Based on what you said about everyone using their own coin, how on earth do they even want to use it ?
Is it not when it is accepted in exchange for something that makes it usable ?

The thing here is more like, you creating your own currency and then bag holding it with no real life usage, nothing to use it for, just there in your wallet and then you get frustrated at the end and abandon it. Nothing different from all those scam coins with no value in the market as it will end up having no value at all just like you mentioned in your second paragraph.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
Everyone? you mean each individual not every country?

That will be a disaster and everyone will have their own worlds proclaiming that their currencies are even worth than the government's currency. I don't think that this will happen in the future, it's possible if each company will have their own currency but for individuals that sounds ridiculous.
Activity: 419
Creating your own currency is not hard at all, the hardest part is making your own currency worth. You don't have to worry about that even though there are a lot of coins out there only small of them has value and adopted by mass moreover, it is not certain the coins that we made could attract the investors and be used by many people however I have to admit that too much currency can be bad for economic system.
For me personally, I don’t think creating our own currency would be that much easier if we want to create a standard currency but if we want to create a standard less currency, then I think we can make it with the home paper and no problem will come in doing that. I am saying this because when we see printing of money, there are allot of heavy machines that the person can’t even afford.
Activity: 303
The Future Of Work
Sounds like a stupid Theory, but if everybody would have his own currency it would be like barter again
Activity: 90
Merit: 5
There are already so many coins and now we do not need coins from every country. Also, it will lead to a lot of manipulations and those countries may ban other coins.
Activity: 448
Lets Go Adab

If everyone in their own country will have their own cryptocurrency then the value will be decreasing even more since it will be just the same as fiat, the volatility of the market is the reason why every people who are investing on bitcoins are earning a huge amount of profit.
Activity: 238
In my opinion since Our world as it is now revolves around the current economy and I don't see that changing at all. Essentially, what we need to do is be smart and work hard to stay afloat. The richest of the rich will always be there because they know their way around their business. I'm part of the middle class people who get by day to day and continuously prepare for the rainy days.
Pages:
Jump to: