Pages:
Author

Topic: What will the world be like in 100 years - page 2. (Read 13482 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 07:52:19 AM
i am flawlessly certain that  there will be no planet referred to as earth a hundred years later. Humankind is absolutely ruining out beautiful spectecular beloved planet. we're consuming herbal sources for the sake of our dreams but This behaviours will carry  end to humankind for certain.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
August 08, 2018, 07:50:22 AM
For sure things would be so different from how it is today. If climate change and other
environmental problems wont be fixed, the world then would be in a greater mess.
But if things get better as technology improves, I surmise life would be better and 
with plenty of amenities and benefits.
Activity: 82
August 08, 2018, 07:11:21 AM
Dunia dalam 100 tahun ? Mungkin semua sudah memakai teknoligi yang sangat canggih. Bayangkan di tahun ini sudah canggih, apalagi 100tahun ke depan. Pastinya sudah memakai robot.
Activity: 28
August 08, 2018, 05:11:23 AM
Robots maybe or maybe no longer I think the way global is changing currently it's possible that humans becomes extra lazy and robots will take our jobs.
Activity: 175
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 05:09:59 AM
I just only could say i don't know. Technology is developing too fast now. Modern science is just a short history of more than 500 years and has developed into the world what it is now. My imagination is limited. I really can't guess a hundred years later what will the world look like, perhaps interstellar tourism, perhaps returning to the era of cold weapons?
Activity: 13
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 04:39:49 AM
100 years is just around the corner Cheesy but I would say that there will be amazing tech in 100 years time, and no. Not at all, there will be no monsters as in movies. Lol
Activity: 234
August 08, 2018, 03:02:40 AM
100 years ago we thought there would be flying cars.
so I'd say its impossible to predict such distanced future.
but if I had to guess, flying cars.
Activity: 84
August 08, 2018, 02:52:26 AM
In 100 years World and people will look much different in physically, mentally  and advanced than today and everything will be much efficient and perfect
Activity: 32
August 06, 2018, 03:42:45 AM
I saw someplace photograph, about how humans from early 1900's idea world could appear like in 2000. nicely they have been not quite correct. They were thinking we are able to have flying cars by means of now, and lots of other loopy things such is mastering in college with some machines attached without delay to move. however I think that their prediction is going to be proper in a hundred years from now. Or atleast close to that.
Activity: 56
August 06, 2018, 03:39:43 AM
There will be more robots than humans. Everyone has achieved immortality by transferring their brains in a robotic body or possibly AI are controlling the world and enslave us humans. All I know that it is going to more advanced that what we have now.
Activity: 2
August 06, 2018, 03:36:14 AM
I think everything will be possible after 100 years.The human being will be lives on another planet.Everything will happen like movies.We can't think that will happen.
Activity: 58
August 06, 2018, 03:27:26 AM
We never know the life in the future, but if I imagine and can live up to 100 years, in the future world maybe very modern, with most of the life in the capacity of solar power, and for the work will be aided by robots the remains will be controlled humans.
Activity: 56
August 06, 2018, 03:02:50 AM
No one really knows. But if I would think about it, Iwould say that by that time, there would be more new technologies and life would be better or easier. However, our nature may not be in good shape if we will not start taking care of it today.
Activity: 359
Merit: 100
Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC
August 05, 2018, 07:25:08 PM
I think the world will not be the same after 100 years. Besides, our world is changing almost every day because of what we are doing in our environment. I think after 100 years the world will reset to its original phase. I believe end of the world is not really the end, I think it is just like a reformat.
Activity: 53
August 05, 2018, 05:44:37 PM
Bitcoins will still be mined in 100 years, going to be fun to see if theres any humans to mine them or it just will be some computers running them by them self.
Activity: 33
August 05, 2018, 03:28:58 PM
What will the world be like in 100 years ?
What will happen?
And will everything be the same as in the movies about monsters?  Grin
no one will know what will happen in this world after 100 years. maybe all systems already use advanced technology systems.
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
August 05, 2018, 01:38:18 PM
If we continue like this, to kill the planet and not to take account of sustainability, probably in 100 years humanity will no longer exist ...
But who knows, may be there will be a kind o shift in awareness.
We'll see.
Activity: 119
August 04, 2018, 10:18:07 AM
this is really hard to imagine but i wish it like an avatar  Cheesy.
Activity: 253
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 08:35:40 AM
Very interesting title, if I imagine how it looks after 100 years, then I think that by then the car may fly, our computer may not need a mouse and keyboard (controlled by thought)!
Activity: 20
August 03, 2018, 10:35:59 AM
I think the world will be full of androids that will do work for us, people. We will be living in smart houses, driving smart vehicles, and living a lot into VR. We just have to wait, and we'll see Smiley
It's cool that you brought that up. I have been using Android phones for so long, but I never realized what it means. Wikipedia says at and android is a humanoid robot or synthetic organism designed to imitate a human. Why do you think that we should have humanoid robots? Could we just have some robots that don't imitate humans, but fulfill that roles that humans used to? If the robots are doing all the work that we used to do, what will we do?
Pages:
Jump to: