Pages:
Author

Topic: What will the world be like in 100 years - page 3. (Read 13482 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 03:36:06 PM
I think in 100 years that there will be all the predictable technological advancement in creating a more convenient life, with the major change being extended life. Humans could be able to live for around 150 years, and this would change animals/plant life as well. It's hard to predict the future, because so many things that would have the biggest affect have not been invented yet.
Activity: 31
August 02, 2018, 03:27:05 PM
What will happen to the life expectancy? Right now Japan is having the highest life expectancy with around 85 years. After 100 years, I expect the life expectancy to reach three-figures. But we can expect new diseases and epidemics to break out.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 02, 2018, 03:26:22 PM
I think in 100 years there will be global warming or global cooling. In a word, humanity will gradually destroy the earth
Activity: 87
August 02, 2018, 01:38:30 PM
I think the world will be full of androids that will do work for us, people. We will be living in smart houses, driving smart vehicles, and living a lot into VR. We just have to wait, and we'll see Smiley
Activity: 121
August 02, 2018, 10:05:08 AM
I think world in 100years is all in high technology..No more big traffic in the city because roads are totally constracted, maybe after 100 years all system of living is computerize.
RLR
Activity: 39
August 02, 2018, 10:00:59 AM
I am confused about that, maybe the world will end.
Activity: 20
August 02, 2018, 08:08:32 AM
I think humans will be more introverted and individual because humans are already dependent on technology and interaction with others will be greatly reduced
I think that sometimes this can be a misinterpretation. I know that many older people accuse kids of not being social because they are always in their phone or on their computer. Maybe this was more founded in the past before the internet. Now, though, so much time spent on our devices is actually spent communicating. We are constantly writing messages. As technology and internet speeds get better, we are doing audio and video chats more and more often. Often times, when somebody is spending a lot of time on their phone, it may just mean that there are more interesting people online than in new proximity.
Activity: 84
August 01, 2018, 05:36:04 PM
I think in the past 100 year's we have a big change in the world Like technology even now a day technology is really high advantage , but anyways no one can say about what happen after 100 year's Only  GOD know's everything in this earth universe
Activity: 93
August 01, 2018, 05:31:29 PM
That will not come's out cos GOD will reign all over the world as soon as possible so when have time to change lifestyle remove smoke remove drink alcohol remove bad habit just pray and repent to GOD what you have done before
Activity: 29
August 01, 2018, 02:28:55 PM
I don't have a clue about this world will be what after 100 years however my assessment there will be a world war that will happen 100 years after the fact that will bring about this world will be decimated.
Activity: 29
August 01, 2018, 10:25:52 AM
I think humans will be more introverted and individual because humans are already dependent on technology and interaction with others will be greatly reduced
Activity: 62
August 01, 2018, 09:57:40 AM
Do you believe we will have flying cars in the next 100 years? My fear is that the corporations will rule the world like in Cyberpunk.
Activity: 20
August 01, 2018, 09:48:14 AM
What will the world be like in 100 years ?
What will happen?
And will everything be the same as in the movies about monsters?  Grin
Maybe you're one of the film victims. The next 100 years will remain the same now. The difference is that in the next 100 years all systems are in the works with all sophisticated technology. because the more and more years of advancing technology in this world.
What do you mean by film victim? Are you implying that the world only changes in films? How can technological advancements now be considered as the world advancing? Do you mean to say that our world today is the same as it was in 1918? How about cars? Planes? Phones? The internet? Computers? I feel like transportation and communication technologies alone have completely changed the world.
Activity: 56
August 01, 2018, 02:14:52 AM
I think the weather will going bad way , more storms , more earthquakes often happens to us.
Activity: 77
August 01, 2018, 02:13:49 AM
What will the world be like in 100 years ?
What will happen?
And will everything be the same as in the movies about monsters?  Grin
Maybe you're one of the film victims. The next 100 years will remain the same now. The difference is that in the next 100 years all systems are in the works with all sophisticated technology. because the more and more years of advancing technology in this world.
Activity: 26
All will be mastered by technology. humans will be increasingly lazy to move and depend on technology even if it is for something or a simple action.
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
bitcoin would go crazy that time . One bitcoin at that time could build half of a country. Am still imagining what would happen .  I also think technological advancement would be crazy. There would be flying cars. Most of the things we see in the movies would be real. One of all i fear is maybe monsters and alliens might be real. What kills me is vampires. I only see them in movies and never thought of some appearing in real life .Just hoping in 100 years going they won't be here to make the world a hell for us.
Activity: 81
I think in 100 years we will be able to fly from the US to China in 1 hour!
Activity: 57
Perhaps we will die, not live to dream
Activity: 56
First, i see barely a world in 100 years. If it still exists... No life at all.
Pages:
Jump to: