Pages:
Author

Topic: What will you do in 2019? - page 27. (Read 3922 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
January 07, 2019, 11:53:54 PM
When he wanted to go in the current state I thought it was too far to go back. and when back then it will only give a great loss. There is no way other than survive and hope the results will get better but somehow when it is realized. now many are probably getting a little relieved because hardfork could help but it won't give you a great recovery.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
January 07, 2019, 11:45:28 PM
Staying in cryptocurrency, I haven't been in the crypto world for one year and there is a lot that I have to learn here, I have to follow the bounty of a project whose results will be invested and of course to achieve maximum results in crypto patience and confidence
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
January 07, 2019, 11:37:25 PM
I will focus for daily trading at this year, I never hold and keep altcoin or bitcoin for long term investment, many profitable by joining daily trading day and always got profit every day.

I'll focus more on gradual accumulation and buying of dip by taking short time profits and as well, this would be the best strategy to save for the next bull run, which is expected to come this year according a lot experts predictions.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
January 07, 2019, 06:05:56 PM
El  año 2018 pertenece al pasado, de manera que las experiencias negativas en el negocio lo tomaré como un aprendizaje para seguir creciendo integralmente. Lo más importante es fijarse metas claras y precisas que en su conjunto representen la estrategia a seguir para alcanzar el éxito en el negocio del siglo.
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
January 07, 2019, 05:57:46 PM
I believe in making long term investments, so I'm going to try as much as possible to accumulate good project coins/tokens. I feel like I still have a golden opportunity
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
January 07, 2019, 05:41:56 PM
I still don't give up on thinking that crypto will change my life, because in 2018 I got some nice income and got to bought my first Personal Computer with bounties.  i still hope that in this year i will make some money like i did last year. not only making money but to learn about crypto industry aswell.
Activity: 454
January 07, 2019, 05:32:35 PM
Let me begin by saying that early 2018 was a profitable moment for me in my crypto investment until the late 2018 when the price of all coins went down. Although majority of crypto enthusiasts did not have it good in 2018 but that is not the end of the road yet. As for me, I believe 2019 holds something much better for us in crypto business. All we need to do is to keep our hope alive and be very optimistic. The bull run we are expecting this year may not start early in crypto market but I know that surely it will happen before the end of the year .I will continue to hold my coins patiently until the bull run begins because selling them cheaply will be a great loss to me.
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
January 07, 2019, 05:17:26 PM
In 2019 i will continue work in the word of cryptocurrency. I think that now its good moment to investing. And of course i participating in bounty campaing. But in this year im sure that i dont want trading. 
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
January 07, 2019, 01:10:55 PM
Today is not the end result of crypto and the market will not be forever like this and certainly will always change, although in 2018 the market has decreased but I am not pessimistic in 2019, and I think in 2019 will bring growth to crypto.
I hope that it will happen, and what we can do now is to survive in our own way because each person must have their own way of dealing with the problem.
and what I do now is to continue to be enthusiastic about being a bounty hunter because I am also sure that this year there will be a change.
Activity: 420
January 07, 2019, 01:07:18 PM
While I follow the market and carefully study projects that will be attractive for investment. Over the past year I have increased the number of coins, now it remains to wait for growth.
Activity: 525
January 07, 2019, 01:00:30 PM
Today is not the end result of crypto and the market will not be forever like this and certainly will always change, although in 2018 the market has decreased but I am not pessimistic in 2019, and I think in 2019 will bring growth to crypto.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
January 07, 2019, 12:31:25 PM
I think 2018 with the market downturn is a good time for us to accumulate knowledge. 2019 will be a year side away to accumulate, as I think it is.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
January 07, 2019, 12:28:21 PM
for me it will remain hold because cryptocurrency has a growth that cannot be predicted so anything can happen instantly, and I have confidence that 2019 will become a resurgence of cryptocurrency and planning I will buy coins that have the potential to rise this year.
Activity: 770
January 07, 2019, 12:24:05 PM
for 2019, I plan to keep participating in the signature bounty, and temporarily stop investing until the market conditions are completely normal again.
Activity: 560
January 07, 2019, 12:10:14 PM
I don't even know myself. At this stage I will follow the market in order to understand what to do next. Then I will gradually invest in different cryptocurrencies. I think it will be a good time to buy something good.
Activity: 504
January 07, 2019, 12:00:37 PM
I'm also new to in crypto, I've been pessimistic at the end of last year, but I think if what I have now in the world of crypto is an asset, and I'll save it, because it will definitely be needed, not knowing when.
2019 if the crypto market is still bad, I will still explore the crypto world, just for knowledge, it doesn't matter.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
January 07, 2019, 11:57:14 AM
My plan is to invest in 2019 like last year. As long as the coins are very cheap I will buy some more until the market will recover. But I will not get out of crypto because I am a long term investor.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
January 07, 2019, 11:43:04 AM
The year 2018 is not a profitable year for almost all Crypto fans, especially those who have just tried Crypto and have not enjoyed the benefits/profit. I do not mean to be pessimistic / give up on the current conditions, but how if the market does not improve in 2019? what will you do with all the assets you have?  will you sell all? or Will you make it a treasure?  or will you will get out from Crypto? or any ?
if I, then I will try to survive, who knows because the market changes very quickly.
because I am a new person on Cryptocurrency and still want to keep learning in it  Cheesy
I do plan to day trading in this uncertainity, i believe its the best way to earn profit right now, good news and bad news really affecting the price, so i do trying to keep up to date with the news in internet.
Activity: 101
January 07, 2019, 11:40:49 AM
In 2019 I will continue to hunt bonuses, try to earn more Bitcoin and more altcoin. I will then wait for the market to rise again.
until the market rises again, the tokens you earn from the bounty will surely die. In 2019 I will also continue to participate in the bounty because it will solve my life problem
Activity: 352
January 07, 2019, 10:48:21 AM
In 2019, I will continue to acquire more promising tokens because I believe the market will take a new turn for all of us to make profit from it this year. Promoting more tokens so as to get more rewards and also investing in the ones that are promising with good usecase because they usually bring good profit when the time comes.
Pages:
Jump to: