Pages:
Author

Topic: What will you do in 2019? - page 29. (Read 3922 times)

Activity: 806
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 06, 2019, 01:31:23 PM
I cannot see the crypto market being bearing for years. I think 2019 will be better than 2018 although I will never expect it to be like 2017 where everything went to the moon.

I'll be more careful and less greedy this year.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
January 06, 2019, 01:21:39 PM
I will still keep my tokens for now. It is true that most of them have no value or no value at all right now but I am still believing that time will come that everything that I have will somehow profitable in the near future. If not now, we still have many years to look forward to. We just continue sowing and sowing and the time of reaping will come. It is by choice when we do it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
January 06, 2019, 12:54:22 PM
Some people who have enter recently before few months ago and they don't know the power of the crypto and its coin that anytime any can move to up and give the huge profit to the coins holder who is holding coins from very long time the a big patience in their mind. I have also hold my altcoins for the target of big profit whether I have to wait three years and more.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
January 06, 2019, 12:40:35 PM
By looking at current depend one world invest proportionaly and then said for the result. Because you cannot guess for near tuture. But for long term you can invest in any top 10 coin and they will give you good return
Activity: 377
Merit: 10
January 06, 2019, 12:11:27 PM
Looking at current market values must be extra careful and may need to look for extras to survive and survive in the crypto world. It would be more fun to be able to walk in harmony properly, a good time to collect potential coins and be stored for the long term.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
January 06, 2019, 12:08:38 PM
I am more active in collecting coins with enlivening the course of ICO. participate in bounty campaign. I am optimistic that 2019 will be a better year.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
January 06, 2019, 11:41:52 AM
If you see crypto markets previous record you can not think so. There is no continuous 2 year dump records in crypto market so i think 2019 will be shown a smiling milestone record in crypto market and all are waiting for that.

Thanks.
Activity: 656
Merit: 250
January 06, 2019, 11:24:01 AM
Im keep holding mine and focus on my offline job for now for this year my earnings are totally very low in crypto until end of the year its like a total correction of my earnings lol..I will also do trading if I got some money and hodl for long term trades let me see if how much I can earn on cyrpto this year.
Activity: 887
January 06, 2019, 11:18:28 AM
if there is significant growth in the market, I will sell a few coins that are worth selling and I will start buying cheap coins with good potential like ADA.
in my opinion the best thing to do now is to start trading because I can't just wait.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 656
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
January 06, 2019, 10:56:18 AM
I don't know whether this year will be a good year for crypto or not. But, I still hold my ways in crypto. I will stay in crypto world to make my dream come true. I know and understand that the crypto market today is still collapsing. however, I have belief that it can increase to be back for the better market. Although the Bullrun will not happen in this year, I believe that the market will get better.
Activity: 560
January 06, 2019, 10:35:08 AM
This is probably one of the most frequent issues on the market today. I think that in 2019 we will still have real opportunities to make money the same way it was before. The only thing is when we can go out.
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
January 06, 2019, 10:25:59 AM
The year 2018 is not a profitable year for almost all Crypto fans, especially those who have just tried Crypto and have not enjoyed the benefits/profit. I do not mean to be pessimistic / give up on the current conditions, but how if the market does not improve in 2019? what will you do with all the assets you have?  will you sell all? or Will you make it a treasure?  or will you will get out from Crypto? or any ?
if I, then I will try to survive, who knows because the market changes very quickly.
because I am a new person on Cryptocurrency and still want to keep learning in it  Cheesy
I will continue to participate in the bounty and save up coins, I am not very upset if my assets received in bounty decrease in price I did not spend my money on them I have a main job I do not need to sell my assets.
Activity: 448
January 06, 2019, 10:24:23 AM
For now, I’ll stick to the strategy I had in 2018 to buy some promising coins and keep them until they grow for sale.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
January 06, 2019, 10:14:38 AM
I will be working hard and accumulating altcoins, then selling for BTC. This, until I see a non-questionable facts and signals that the market is capitulating and the wealth goes somewhere else.
Bounty. trading is a thing that can be done to be able to get big profits right now when indeed the market situation is experiencing a big decline and this is a good thing
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
January 06, 2019, 10:13:28 AM
I will be working hard and accumulating altcoins, then selling for BTC. This, until I see a non-questionable facts and signals that the market is capitulating and the wealth goes somewhere else.
Activity: 80
Merit: 11
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
January 06, 2019, 09:38:17 AM
2019 is the year of ethereum's hardfork and I will see if this will really work. More than 70% of my crypto assets are in this altcoin, and hardfork is almost, but the price hasn't recovered completely compared to the last I bought for around $ 500
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
January 06, 2019, 09:31:59 AM
2019 is the very crucial year for Bitcoin as the investors were waiting for its rise in 2018 upto Dec ,but its bull journey is still not in view instead investors have changed their target  to  2019 . This is the  best time to invest and strategy of buying is in progress.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
January 06, 2019, 09:31:50 AM
Quarter 4 of 2018 is not so profitable but not specifically whole year of 2018. I earned good amount of profit last year 2018 from quarter 1 to quarter 3.

And to this year 2019, I am packing all my spare money to buy more crypto currencies that I like to hold as the price is very low and once the bull run will start then profit will surely come next and I am very excited when it will happen.
That is the good thing to do. Buy while you have funds when price fall. Though last year doesn't seem that good and few promising projects that pays, it is good to find something that give earnings where to get funds which use to play in the market. I would continue what I am doing and see how the market change this year
Activity: 462
January 06, 2019, 09:23:51 AM
For this year I want to see the growth and movement of the market and then decide on a strategy that benefits.
Difficult times are still running and this makes us able to control emotions to stay afloat in the world of crypto.
Activity: 574
January 06, 2019, 09:06:09 AM
Quarter 4 of 2018 is not so profitable but not specifically whole year of 2018. I earned good amount of profit last year 2018 from quarter 1 to quarter 3.

And to this year 2019, I am packing all my spare money to buy more crypto currencies that I like to hold as the price is very low and once the bull run will start then profit will surely come next and I am very excited when it will happen.
Pages:
Jump to: