Pages:
Author

Topic: What will you do in 2019? - page 28. (Read 3922 times)

Activity: 246
Merit: 10
January 07, 2019, 03:00:50 AM
In 2019 I will continue to hunt bonuses, try to earn more Bitcoin and more altcoin. I will then wait for the market to rise again.
Activity: 392
Merit: 14
January 07, 2019, 02:57:09 AM
I still want to emphasize the importance of patience. We have all persisted in the bear market throughout 2018. Now it is 2019, we are closer to the bull market, so why give up? Of course, you can forget it for a while, but you can never give it up and means you have admitted failure.
Activity: 571
Merit: 100
January 06, 2019, 06:28:32 PM
I think that in 2019 will be the last strong growth of cryptocurrencies, so I will invest when the market falls again and after waiting for the peak.
Activity: 644
January 06, 2019, 05:02:36 PM
Come to adapt to the current situation in the cryptocurrency market and now I keep most of it in Bitcoin, I trade through an automatic bot, which brings about 10-20% of the deposit a month, I will simply increase the amount of Bitcoin and will sell in 2019 in small parts on price rises.
Activity: 658
January 06, 2019, 04:56:49 PM
I think I will be more careful with ICO investing.  ICO should thrive in and out of cryptocurrency market condition but it is unfortunate that many ICO essentially want to speculate instead of developing their cryptocurrency idea into reality.  I will invest in bitcoin more than altcoin this 2019!
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
January 06, 2019, 04:48:55 PM
I am buying more crypto currencies at the moment and searching for great ICOs to invest in, because I have no doubts that things will change in 2019 and we would finally see the new wave of the market growth.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
January 06, 2019, 04:38:56 PM
If you are a newcomer, surely the beginning happened in one of the worst moments of the crypto world. If you move well, 2019 could be better
Activity: 448
January 06, 2019, 04:31:16 PM
I don't know how the situation will develop from orbit in any case I will remain in the subject. This year may be the most interesting in the crypto world. All we can do is wait
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
January 06, 2019, 04:28:06 PM
I have been able to learn some rudiments on trading after series of trials in the year that has just ended, but this year 2019, I will be making use of some of the skills I have been able to acquire in trading. I will be going for coins that have good volume and are on genuine exchange sights.
Trading can be profitable, but at the same time, one needs to be careful.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
January 06, 2019, 04:24:54 PM
I'm gonna keep doing what I did. Engage in trading, bounty companies and keep those tokens that I have until better times
I agree I think in 2019 you need to earn as many tokens of fundamental coins to the next bullish trend, these coins helped to earn well , I think the bounty this year will earn a lot of money, and many coins are already beginning to come out on the exchange
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
January 06, 2019, 04:10:45 PM
2019 is a good year of opportunity. For me, i need to do more realistic and stay away a little longer in this crypto community. Maybe I can find rare opportunity on other thing than crypto works.

I back if the market is on a good shape again, but for now. A a its a no.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
January 06, 2019, 03:25:12 PM
after the price crash of the last months, 2019 can only be a better year for crypto. anyway, that is my hope. in any case, i will continue to participate in good projects this year and see what happens next.
copper member
Activity: 21
Merit: 5
January 06, 2019, 03:18:21 PM
The year 2018 is not a profitable year for almost all Crypto fans, especially those who have just tried Crypto and have not enjoyed the benefits/profit. I do not mean to be pessimistic / give up on the current conditions, but how if the market does not improve in 2019? what will you do with all the assets you have?  will you sell all? or Will you make it a treasure?  or will you will get out from Crypto? or any ?
if I, then I will try to survive, who knows because the market changes very quickly.
because I am a new person on Cryptocurrency and still want to keep learning in it  Cheesy

i plan to do the same as i do now - buying from pessimists and sell to optimists. But i hope that i could sell to optimists all what i have bought from pessimists during this down trend. And of course i hope to se a reborn and thrive of the ICO market, and i plan to be an active member of it again.

Good talk!

In 2019, I am launching the token sale for the future release of a new Blockchain and cryptoasset having a real underlying value. I'm also buying a great crypto that I believe in!
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
January 06, 2019, 02:58:37 PM
The year 2018 is not a profitable year for almost all Crypto fans, especially those who have just tried Crypto and have not enjoyed the benefits/profit. I do not mean to be pessimistic / give up on the current conditions, but how if the market does not improve in 2019? what will you do with all the assets you have?  will you sell all? or Will you make it a treasure?  or will you will get out from Crypto? or any ?
if I, then I will try to survive, who knows because the market changes very quickly.
because I am a new person on Cryptocurrency and still want to keep learning in it  Cheesy

i plan to do the same as i do now - buying from pessimists and sell to optimists. But i hope that i could sell to optimists all what i have bought from pessimists during this down trend. And of course i hope to se a reborn and thrive of the ICO market, and i plan to be an active member of it again.
Activity: 392
January 06, 2019, 02:49:36 PM
People who were able to not panic and not to sell their cryptocurrency portfolio will be able to get more profit this year. In the market there is a positive dynamics which concerns altcoins. Bitcoin is obsolete. And I'd sell all my coins before it's too late.
Activity: 616
January 06, 2019, 02:44:40 PM
I'm gonna keep doing what I did. Engage in trading, bounty companies and keep those tokens that I have until better times
Activity: 714
Merit: 16
January 06, 2019, 02:33:22 PM
The answer will be on the perspective why you join crtpto world in the first instance. To me I do a lot of bounty hunting though there are some that pay really well in 2018 while some don't pay at all but in this 2019 I still intend in hunting for more but diligent in picking any campaigns. And for those investing one need to open the eyes and make wise decision before entering into any, and also if you are holding any coin I will say you should keep holding has we all know it to be volatile, the clock can change any minutes.
Activity: 644
January 06, 2019, 02:22:58 PM
2018 has passed and still leaves such injuries in a failure that nearly robbed all of them, assets, and trust in Crypto. a lot of things happened in 2018 and I still survive because I'm sure in 2019 it will be better. Currently the market is in recovery and I'm sure the new project is clearer. now is the time to get up and move forward, forget the past to start a better step.
Activity: 532
January 06, 2019, 01:51:22 PM
no, the only thing I will do this year might be just watching. I have several altcoins that I bought last year. when it's cheap, I wait for the price to go up and sell it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
January 06, 2019, 01:44:18 PM
I will try to increase my cryptocurrency portfolio, because I believe and see very huge potential in cryptocurrency in the future. My portfolio is diversified and consists of bitcoin, eth and altcons, but during 2019 I will try all altcoins from my portfolio that will grow everything into bitcoin and eth.
Pages:
Jump to: