Pages:
Author

Topic: What will you do in 2019? - page 30. (Read 3922 times)

Activity: 510
Merit: 2
January 06, 2019, 09:03:29 AM
I don't need to do more than what having been doing before, I just have to carry out research on cryptocurrency , do more airdrops, more bounty campaign and make more profit beyond the one I made in 2018.
Activity: 588
Merit: 110
January 06, 2019, 09:03:02 AM
In 2019 most people only holding their alts or Bitcoin. I already totally in with Bitcoin and just keep eyes on developing blockchain technologies. Their are so many new projects which is developed in last year and it's interesting to see how they will perform in this year.. As a example of EOS.  
Activity: 116
Merit: 1
January 06, 2019, 09:00:45 AM
I will continue to look for good projects to invest, looking for a few good bounty campaigns to do, join a few Airdrops. Every day I will buy and sell a few coins in the market.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
January 06, 2019, 08:55:04 AM
I will study more on cryptocurrency trading and develop myself further. Then I will invest in some undervalued cryptocurrencies with a one or two year investment maturity time. I am quiting day trading
The crypto industry is dicy but I will keep improving on my self on which best coin to invest, it's interesting though and I believe the market will skyrocket some day to come!
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
January 06, 2019, 08:53:25 AM
I set a goal in 2019 to own 3 bitcoin and hold them until 2021. I am working hard to achieve that goal and I need to learn to trade a lot this year. The 2019 market is hard to guess so I have to learn to adapt to it to avoid losses if it happens
Activity: 886
Merit: 510
January 06, 2019, 08:52:31 AM
I'll try to be patient. Patience is a must if you want to be a trader.

I'll probably need to sell every now and then to spend in the real world, and it hurts to sell with these prices. But I'll try to keep as much of my crypto as I can.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
January 06, 2019, 08:46:06 AM
The year 2018 is not a profitable year for almost all Crypto fans, especially those who have just tried Crypto and have not enjoyed the benefits/profit. I do not mean to be pessimistic / give up on the current conditions, but how if the market does not improve in 2019? what will you do with all the assets you have?  will you sell all? or Will you make it a treasure?  or will you will get out from Crypto? or any ?
if I, then I will try to survive, who knows because the market changes very quickly.
because I am a new person on Cryptocurrency and still want to keep learning in it  Cheesy

Learning is not about time and money but how to create better future with powerful skill, keep learning what you need until you find the best strategy. Many people still believe in crypto and try many strategy to survive, learn from this person because they are " the man ". Wait until February and try to refresh you brain, the real battle will come to us at February.

A positive mindset, this gives a picture that makes someone continue to survive. With this understanding I will not give up and try to understand what happened to Crypto and the market, making a strategy to continue to survive this year, this is the first step this year.
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
January 06, 2019, 08:22:50 AM
The year 2018 is not a profitable year for almost all Crypto fans, especially those who have just tried Crypto and have not enjoyed the benefits/profit. I do not mean to be pessimistic / give up on the current conditions, but how if the market does not improve in 2019? what will you do with all the assets you have?  will you sell all? or Will you make it a treasure?  or will you will get out from Crypto? or any ?
if I, then I will try to survive, who knows because the market changes very quickly.
because I am a new person on Cryptocurrency and still want to keep learning in it  Cheesy

Learning is not about time and money but how to create better future with powerful skill, keep learning what you need until you find the best strategy. Many people still believe in crypto and try many strategy to survive, learn from this person because they are " the man ". Wait until February and try to refresh you brain, the real battle will come to us at February.
Activity: 40
January 06, 2019, 08:09:49 AM
In 2019, a good solution would be to participate in new bounty hunts that may have prospects.
Of course, you need to competently invest in promising coins and wait for the recovery of the cryptocurrency market to its former glory.
Actually i don´t think that many good Projects will start in this year.
There are still plenty of good "old" projects that are hard working and still didn´t achieve their goals.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
January 06, 2019, 07:59:27 AM
I personally think that in 2019, anything can happen, so I will not easily give up the altcoin that I hold in my hands, and make things that I regret. Because there have been a lot of losses in 2018, selling means permanently losing the chance to turn over.
Activity: 182
January 06, 2019, 07:05:23 AM

Well, I see some huge adoption of cryptocurrency all over the world, and I guess what a good thing to do here now in 2019 is promote it more so, there will be a chance that Cryptos might be implemented as a base currency. Faster transaction, better life.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
January 06, 2019, 06:55:54 AM
I will keep my strategy in 2018 that is still hold because I think the market is not stabilize yet, you can see the fluctuation in past 2 weeks, Whenever I see good news about crypto from regulators especially the ETF that will be in February, I will try to buy some alts if the decision is approve it, otherwise I will hold
Activity: 392
January 06, 2019, 06:50:27 AM
In 2019, a good solution would be to participate in new bounty hunts that may have prospects.
Of course, you need to competently invest in promising coins and wait for the recovery of the cryptocurrency market to its former glory.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
January 06, 2019, 06:47:44 AM
I'm currently profitable with investing in ETH and I'll sell them when it reaches $ 200. This will be my trading year, I will not invest and hold as in 2018. Because volatility always happens and passivity will not bring me profit. I will give the best strategy for the most profitable trading.
copper member
Activity: 476
January 06, 2019, 06:43:57 AM
Like everyone , I will wait for the market to rise , hit the highest and to earn the profit. Means , I will hold my coins.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
January 06, 2019, 06:16:22 AM
I don't plan to leave crypto in 2019. It has a lot of prospects for growth and at the beginning of the year we are waiting for good news: Bakkt platform, ETF bitcoin and others.
Activity: 224
January 06, 2019, 05:41:26 AM
What I'm going to do this year on cryptocurrency is what I did before to make money. but this time I brought with my backstage in the year 2018 where the cryptocurrency market was stabbed slightly. so this year it's more experience to be handled than before.
Activity: 190
January 06, 2019, 05:36:53 AM
For me i will continue what i have been started here in cryptocurrency i will steadfast as i the first time i joined here. and now i will be much better bounty hunter than before.
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
January 06, 2019, 05:30:48 AM
I don't know what will happen in this market in 2019. Although I lost a lot here, I also learned a lot in  the market.Whether it gets better or worse, I'll focus on the development of block chains.
Activity: 9
January 06, 2019, 05:13:19 AM
Crypto currency is a perspective. It doesn't matter how much it will cost, it is important that it stabilizes. I think 2019 will bring stabilization, so interest in the game will increase and opportunities with Crypto will increase.
We definitely make Crypto!
Pages:
Jump to: