Pages:
Author

Topic: What will you do in 2030? - page 10. (Read 26854 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 250
February 21, 2019, 03:31:02 AM
Many investors who invested in Bitcoin all of them have hope. Hope for future, hope to fulfil their ambition, hope for his family and so. But it's to longtime 2030. Yes maybe in 2030 will be unbelievable features world, mainly for bitcoin. But we have hope around 2021 or 2022.
I can't wait for that long also, I'm sure there will be more development that time and in 2 years I guess we will have a better value, so
in case I have a chance to cash out my profit, I would certainly do and just leave a little amount for the future.
Our time in this world is limited, if we cannot benefit what we can make in crypto, it's still useless, we have to enjoy it while we are still alive.
many expert predicted in two years again we will see bitcoin price hit new all time high.and if could come true i think we should collect as much as possible.if we have several bitcoin when it come true i am sure most of us be rich man then.and in next two year maybe bitcoin developtment will show us imppresive developtment especially in lightning network.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
February 21, 2019, 02:27:57 AM
Many investors who invested in Bitcoin all of them have hope. Hope for future, hope to fulfil their ambition, hope for his family and so. But it's to longtime 2030. Yes maybe in 2030 will be unbelievable features world, mainly for bitcoin. But we have hope around 2021 or 2022.
I can't wait for that long also, I'm sure there will be more development that time and in 2 years I guess we will have a better value, so
in case I have a chance to cash out my profit, I would certainly do and just leave a little amount for the future.
Our time in this world is limited, if we cannot benefit what we can make in crypto, it's still useless, we have to enjoy it while we are still alive.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 11
Crypto in my Blood
February 21, 2019, 01:46:06 AM
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
February 21, 2019, 01:32:48 AM
if for myself in 2030, what I will do is live a happy or happy life for my family, so that from now on it's time I work hard to save for the future. because now crypto can still rely on its income
well, we all have the things we want in the future, even I plan that my life is better compared to now. well, but I know we have to work for it. I hope the price of bitcoin is very high at the moment, and hopes to have a lot of bitcoin.
Everyone want to be so. Even they continue struggling for making their life to be in rest and peace, but no one is aware of their fortune that what is going to happen to him. We can only expect that in in 2030 we will be in better position as compare to the current time.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
February 21, 2019, 01:04:29 AM
We better just focus on this year because of the fact that the current cryptocurrency market is also not what we expect and we are revising the investment in cryptocurrency to get a new insight.
Activity: 926
Merit: 100
February 21, 2019, 12:48:47 AM
if for myself in 2030, what I will do is live a happy or happy life for my family, so that from now on it's time I work hard to save for the future. because now crypto can still rely on its income
I think you should not just rely on your income from cryptocurrency because no one knows how the movement and development of cryptocurrency prices in 2030, I suggest you start looking for jobs that can provide definite income every month and make cryptocurrency only as your side job. because you will always need money for your family life so if only from cryptocurrency I don't think it's enough.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
February 20, 2019, 01:14:05 PM
We don't know what happens by tomorrow, in this regard I prefer to have my portfolio details informed through an file that contains each and every data relative to cryptocurrency holdings. If I were there I'll make use of it, else my family will use it, and from growth perspective bitcoin along with other currencies will be in the peak above $25000.
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
February 20, 2019, 08:54:53 AM
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
February 20, 2019, 08:48:37 AM
in 2030, it hopes to be able to use crypto currencies in real terms, in accordance with the aim of crypto currencies as a tool for global financial transactions.
start a real business with crypto currency that I have. and use it for financial transactions in my country of residence

I have been in the cryptocurrency for amny years and I will deal with it probably, forever. I am sure, finally, I will earn enough money to make my life and the life of my close people better.
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
February 20, 2019, 06:06:58 AM
I guess in 2030 technology will be very advanced and far more advanced than now that it will make a big impact on change in this world I can't imagine what I will do in that year because maybe there will be many things I don't want to happen.

Due to the technological advances, there will be many conflicts between neighboring countries that may lead to a change in the borders of the countries.
I hope that this will not have any impact on our economics and especially in bitcoin and the accumulation of crypto will give us the opportunity to live wealthy.

I dont think this will bring conflicts. Technology can cross regulation border and beside that bitcoin is decentralized cryptocurrency. Its make every government law can not touch bitcoin. What government can do only prohibit it
Merit: 302
February 19, 2019, 01:54:51 PM
I'm not optimistic that I'll be any better by then but I guess if I manage to save up enough bitcoin it should appreciate enough. I'm in the developing world so we definitely don't have problems with hard to assimilate immigrants and so far the population is still stable so the Ponzi ain't falling apart any time soon.
Activity: 1177
Merit: 102
February 19, 2019, 01:41:37 PM
IF i say now then it will be unrealistic and in 2030 i have so many plans to do at that time and for now i want to make money because in future for businesses i will need more money for establishing of new businesses and i can buy an established businesses as well.
Actually same think it will do that,But I can not say that at this moment what i can manage business.I have already made several business plots but for him, I have to pay a lot of money.Now it's cheap to me because already i have hold some Bitcoin.So I have to wait for some time then,I will take steps of 2030.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 19, 2019, 09:50:40 AM
I guess in 2030 technology will be very advanced and far more advanced than now that it will make a big impact on change in this world I can't imagine what I will do in that year because maybe there will be many things I don't want to happen.

Due to the technological advances, there will be many conflicts between neighboring countries that may lead to a change in the borders of the countries.
I hope that this will not have any impact on our economics and especially in bitcoin and the accumulation of crypto will give us the opportunity to live wealthy.

Well it could go both ways. An advancement in technology could either be good or bad. If things stay the same as now and nothing bad happens, we're likely to see crypto boom within 10 years. I'f probably be traveling around the world then lol. If we're not so lucky and our governments decide to go after each other's throats, then the future looks pretty grim for us, for crypto and for pretty much everything.
Activity: 980
Merit: 62
February 19, 2019, 09:01:24 AM

Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
February 19, 2019, 08:55:32 AM
in 2030, it hopes to be able to use crypto currencies in real terms, in accordance with the aim of crypto currencies as a tool for global financial transactions.
start a real business with crypto currency that I have. and use it for financial transactions in my country of residence
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
February 19, 2019, 08:34:33 AM
I'm really looking forward to what will happened to my investments that I made in some currencies I invested that will grow much better this year. And I think I will see much more growth in my investments in the year of 2030, if the market's value and the currencies popularity will grow this coming year.
Merit: 103
February 19, 2019, 08:01:24 AM
By 2030 i am holding lots of gems , and that will be my retirement in the world of crypto, and will invest my profit in some good businness and maybe bitcoin and altcoins will be also use in my bisiness
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
February 19, 2019, 05:04:28 AM
oh man we won't know that and it's still 11 years from now, there can't be anyone who will plan something in the next 10 years. I hope the world but it's fine and economic problems have a way out.

Thing will be much better as years pass by and also hopefully people will make huge money in coming years with holding of the better coins as market will recover and bounce back soon. It is only matter of time and soon we may see sky high prices again of the btc.

I don't give a headache into my self thinking what will be the possible happen in the next 10 years or more than that. Because one thing that comes up in my mind, Bitcoin will continue growing while years passing by. Now, you are planning the future price of bitcoin but while at this moment you didn't invest.
investment in the world of cryptocurrency seems still very good because if you see the price movement of bitcoin every 5 years there will be a halving bitcoin that will make bitcoin difficult to obtain and make the supply of bitcoin more limited, so there is no harm if I still hold my bitcoin have until 2030.
Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
February 19, 2019, 04:52:45 AM
oh man we won't know that and it's still 11 years from now, there can't be anyone who will plan something in the next 10 years. I hope the world but it's fine and economic problems have a way out.

Thing will be much better as years pass by and also hopefully people will make huge money in coming years with holding of the better coins as market will recover and bounce back soon. It is only matter of time and soon we may see sky high prices again of the btc.

I don't give a headache into my self thinking what will be the possible happen in the next 10 years or more than that. Because one thing that comes up in my mind, Bitcoin will continue growing while years passing by. Now, you are planning the future price of bitcoin but while at this moment you didn't invest.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
February 19, 2019, 04:41:45 AM

Pages:
Jump to: