Pages:
Author

Topic: What will you do in 2030? - page 8. (Read 26854 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
February 24, 2019, 12:41:04 PM
Anyway, do you have a portfolio that makes you comfortable about the future? we are definitely on our own so be sure to have some passive source of income for the future. Hopefully Bitcoin saves our ass and by 2030 we don't have to worry about money anymore.
Of course i have one portfolio about the future,I have holding some coins with the future profitable.It is I expect the future to profit according to my needs.But I did not sure in it,how much profit i will get.Since my plans for more days,That's i hope I'm bound to profit more.

Everyone wants more and more profits every year to finance their lives. but that isn't done by relaxing for now because there are a lot of processes that they have to go through to produce big profits.
Activity: 225
Merit: 1
February 24, 2019, 11:21:07 AM
Be economically offensife is a must, I guess, along with preparing my children's character, skills, and education. Being more involved in cryptobussiness is one of my strategy, aside of keep on continue and improving my efforts and venture now. With these chaotic nowadays, it  is not too difficult to predict that the world in 2030 will be drastically diffent from now. May be more new countries declarated, more crossnational unions and coalitions broke up. It is all about evolution and innovation, that's all.
Activity: 1936
Merit: 290
February 24, 2019, 10:41:58 AM
Anyway, do you have a portfolio that makes you comfortable about the future? we are definitely on our own so be sure to have some passive source of income for the future. Hopefully Bitcoin saves our ass and by 2030 we don't have to worry about money anymore.
Of course i have one portfolio about the future,I have holding some coins with the future profitable.It is I expect the future to profit according to my needs.But I did not sure in it,how much profit i will get.Since my plans for more days,That's i hope I'm bound to profit more.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
February 24, 2019, 06:19:00 AM
I think many technologies that are in fashion now a days will be out dated and there will be some new advancements. If bitcoin will be there then surely I will be doing crypto business on massive level. I would like to launch my own exchange. Well for the 2030 I have not imagined yet,what I will be doing if there is some new currency or method.
no one can predict the development of crypto currencies so far and the development of time and technology of course will compete harder and faster of course the most important thing now is that we must have confidence and we must be clever in utilizing every opportunity available to gain profit in investing
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
February 24, 2019, 04:28:15 AM
By the time I'm proper old I'll be amazed if there's a state pension of any sort. It's a ponzi and one that's running out of steam.
Brazil is the one to watch regarding this. Their pension system is staggeringly generous and I've no idea how they'll keep that going for ten more years, let alone beyond - https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/25/world/americas/brazil-pension-michel-temer.html
This is actually the case.By 2030, pensions will simply disappear.So you need to prepare for a comfortable old age now.Although I love cryptocurrencies,but I would not invest all my savings in him.Yes, some part really needs to be left in bitcoin,but I am a more practical person and would like to otrkyt some rare kind of business by 2030, which will be relevant.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1270
Play Poker on Telegram
February 24, 2019, 02:23:58 AM
2030 is quite a long time to come and having a laid down goal for that time is very good and important,definitely no one knows what the future holds, but planing already keeps one a step ahead, definitely I'll be acquiring more cryptocurrencies down the lane, not just btc, but any other promising coin I come across.
Definitely I'll also be saving a whole lot of fiat currencies,and using them to start up businesses in the coming years,and this businesses will all be btc inclusive as payments will be made in both fiat and btc.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
February 23, 2019, 05:46:53 PM
I will keep focus on cryptocurrency on 2030 and keep trade or invest my money at bitcoin and altcoin, how ever always have chance how bitcoin and altcoin keep growing up and have higher price with always best time and moment with bitcoin.
just keep focus our goals in this market and also in our real life.i am sure if we focus on it we will get worthed reward someday.and maybe it come faster than we imagine.maybe two or three years again we will take our good result investing in crypto.
Agree with you all of need to make a goal for this long time period and then we need to focus on it, better if you buy good coins time to time when you get some money because this is very long time in which holding some profit worthy coins will give you huge profit, so I am planning to hold my investment and start some business as in 2030 I will be retired from my job.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
February 23, 2019, 05:30:47 PM
Getting started from now on is very important. we have to start by investing and also prepare for our needs and dreams for the year because we also want to get a profit and also a good thing
  Yes as preplanned things makes better result than those which are not sure but we get in, so I am also on way to buy some and hold till then, as 2030 sis really long time period and till then we will hold and wait patiently in 2030 I will decide what will have to do, if I found selling profitable so I will sell otherwise same as last few years I will hold because I know good time will come surely.
Activity: 798
Merit: 10
February 23, 2019, 03:25:13 AM
no one can guarantee our economic future including bitcoin or other crypto currencies. we must prepare the right strategy for our future. we can start opening a new business from now on so that in the coming year we can maintain our financial stability. we can cooperate with many people to establish cooperation in the economic field. so that in the future we already have income from various kinds of businesses that we have started from the beginning.

I am agree, we should use our profits from crypto market in real bussiness. I think its not good if we too focus in online investment and opening real bussiness means we opening new jobs for others peoples. Beside that we can reducing risk when our investment drop the value
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
February 23, 2019, 02:07:39 AM
Getting started from now on is very important. we have to start by investing and also prepare for our needs and dreams for the year because we also want to get a profit and also a good thing
Activity: 420
CAT.EX Exchange
February 22, 2019, 11:07:44 PM
no one can guarantee our economic future including bitcoin or other crypto currencies. we must prepare the right strategy for our future. we can start opening a new business from now on so that in the coming year we can maintain our financial stability. we can cooperate with many people to establish cooperation in the economic field. so that in the future we already have income from various kinds of businesses that we have started from the beginning.
Activity: 826
February 22, 2019, 10:43:59 PM
Hopefully we will all be given long life, so we can guarantee the future and maybe what I did in 2030 is investing from now on.
invest in the future and for the needs or costs of my children later, hopefully Cryptocurrency will be much better and the price will be very high in the future and we can only hope and predict even though we don't know what will happen later.
indeed 2030 is still 11 years away, so we pray that we will be given a long life, so at that time we can enjoy the results of our hard work now, and achieve happiness with the family
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
February 22, 2019, 08:39:31 PM

why the heck there are so many advance topics lately asking for what will happen or what will you do in the future  .  can you guys just calm down  . we are still on 2019 and why cant you just foccus on todays situation instead of stressing and depresing your self too much thinking about the future status of crypto market  . all things are subject to change with or without prior notice to the public  , so there is no assurance that what you are speculating today can 100 percent occur on the next day  !
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 22, 2019, 07:55:28 PM
Hopefully we will all be given long life, so we can guarantee the future and maybe what I did in 2030 is investing from now on.
invest in the future and for the needs or costs of my children later, hopefully Cryptocurrency will be much better and the price will be very high in the future and we can only hope and predict even though we don't know what will happen later.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
February 22, 2019, 07:33:50 PM
It good to have future plans and at the same time to prepare for rainy days, experts have projected that the world will suffere major economic crisis in 2030 and at that we must plan ahead against that and one of the ways to do that is to invest more now and bitcoin is one of the savior of the future so let invest in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies that have future potential and can earn us passive income when the economic WOR come in 2030 as predicted.
Yes, I agree, because in the future I think it will continue to change in any way, so the need will continue to increase, and the most terrible thing is the worsening of the world economy, and it will have a bad impact on FIAT currencies, so we are better now just invest in Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
February 22, 2019, 04:42:56 PM
in 2030, it hopes to be able to use crypto currencies in real terms, in accordance with the aim of crypto currencies as a tool for global financial transactions.
start a real business with crypto currency that I have. and use it for financial transactions in my country of residence

I have been in the cryptocurrency for amny years and I will deal with it probably, forever. I am sure, finally, I will earn enough money to make my life and the life of my close people better.
Well know who ever will answer this question will share their wish about bitcoin for long term of 10 years, so as we know since 2009 bitcoin has achieved remarkable progress and till 2030 I can see it will be use basic payment source or more than this so including me there are allots of traders and holder who will only sell when they will find it safe to sell now for good profit.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
February 22, 2019, 01:57:53 PM
It good to have future plans and at the same time to prepare for rainy days, experts have projected that the world will suffere major economic crisis in 2030 and at that we must plan ahead against that and one of the ways to do that is to invest more now and bitcoin is one of the savior of the future so let invest in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies that have future potential and can earn us passive income when the economic WOR come in 2030 as predicted.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
February 22, 2019, 11:03:03 AM
I don't know what I'm going to do, but I have a plan for that year. I hope I can be more successful in the crypto world if it still exists and in the real world so that my future can be good later.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
February 22, 2019, 10:38:17 AM
IF i say now then it will be unrealistic and in 2030 i have so many plans to do at that time and for now i want to make money because in future for businesses i will need more money for establishing of new businesses and i can buy an established businesses as well.
too far for me to speculate with crypto currencies because to predict a month later it is difficult to predict the most important thing now is that we must be smart in taking advantage of the opportunities that we will get
Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
February 22, 2019, 05:56:39 AM
Stay as usual doing the work and also become a bounty hunter and trader. This is one of my earning in the last 2 years which is very good even though it is uncertain. but now I will use it as a side job
Pages:
Jump to: