Pages:
Author

Topic: What will you do in 2030? - page 11. (Read 26854 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103
February 19, 2019, 03:57:00 AM
Its not easy to determine if we are success in 2030 because like other said there are more crisis are coming not only in cryptocurrencies but some in countries problem. But for me ill try my best to invest in crypto and find a good coin that can profit in long period. Then i try some business that i need in my place.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
February 19, 2019, 01:48:04 AM
oh man we won't know that and it's still 11 years from now, there can't be anyone who will plan something in the next 10 years. I hope the world but it's fine and economic problems have a way out.

Maybe the plan is there but it's too far from now, if hope is sure to exist, at least see the crypto getting more valuable and can expand so that its function is really on its target. Because crypto is a future investment besides land, gold, and other tangible assets.
if we want to be successfull man , we should make several plans in short , medium,and long time.we have to know what will we do in this periode.so when we was old we could enjoy our life.
Indeed we will have to plan well because life is running and we will have to be ready and save something against rainy day as nobody knows what will happen to us in this time duration so better be ready and make plan to save until 2030 but unfortunately if we get some emergency we will not be worry at all for this to have money as we will already have bitcoin.
Well i think we need to be more temperate because every decision that we made or every more or strategy that we make we cannot really say that everything is consistent everytime there will maybe a constant change and we can loss or earn. In short we don't really know what will happen in the future for me I will really do the things that is right and maybe that is preparing for future.
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
February 18, 2019, 03:33:32 PM
oh man we won't know that and it's still 11 years from now, there can't be anyone who will plan something in the next 10 years. I hope the world but it's fine and economic problems have a way out.

Maybe the plan is there but it's too far from now, if hope is sure to exist, at least see the crypto getting more valuable and can expand so that its function is really on its target. Because crypto is a future investment besides land, gold, and other tangible assets.
if we want to be successfull man , we should make several plans in short , medium,and long time.we have to know what will we do in this periode.so when we was old we could enjoy our life.
Indeed we will have to plan well because life is running and we will have to be ready and save something against rainy day as nobody knows what will happen to us in this time duration so better be ready and make plan to save until 2030 but unfortunately if we get some emergency we will not be worry at all for this to have money as we will already have bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
February 18, 2019, 02:46:39 PM
The demographic pyramid is completely fucked up in many countries, with locals not having kids because basically millennial cannot afford to live on their own due low wages and high cost of living. I

That is total bullshit. Right now standard is way way way way way way higher as it was 50 years ago or any moment in time.  They dont have more kids because thy decided that. It is same in China. Country wanted families with one kid 50 years ago. Today not anymore but people rather have only one kid. Millennial's could have 10 kids if they wanted to. And they would have way better and simpler life then their grandparents with 5 kids.  Also I would suggest we stop bothering with millennial's since we have new generation here. Gen Z or iGen.
Activity: 910
Merit: 505
February 18, 2019, 10:08:28 AM
At that period of time I would have already invested  in some good asset which would give me good result.about economic downfall ,I think it will not matter at that period as country would be advance in managing economic crises,the respective government would have already found out solid way to handle it.
Activity: 309
Merit: 10
February 18, 2019, 09:49:53 AM
I guess in 2030 technology will be very advanced and far more advanced than now that it will make a big impact on change in this world I can't imagine what I will do in that year because maybe there will be many things I don't want to happen.
Activity: 460
Merit: 100
February 18, 2019, 05:49:44 AM
Looks like many economies around the world are going to be suffering major downfalls around 2030. The demographic pyramid is completely fucked up in many countries, with locals not having kids because basically millennial cannot afford to live on their own due low wages and high cost of living. In Europe it's all over the place. What grinds my gears is economists saying immigration is the solution and they will pay our retirement funds. This is insanity.

Anyway, do you have a portfolio that makes you comfortable about the future? we are definitely on our own so be sure to have some passive source of income for the future. Hopefully Bitcoin saves our ass and by 2030 we don't have to worry about money anymore.
I hope bitcoin will going to recover before 2030 to make us benifits again the same situation in year 2017 which is there are a lot of opportunities to earn bitcoin weekly such as signature campaign or even in bounty campaign that almost monthly you earn token that will make you benefits, once it will be put on a exchanges.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
February 18, 2019, 04:55:27 AM

by making planns we will know the exact goals that we will achieved. and i am sure most of people in cryptocurrency hoped bitcoin price could help them to achieved their goals.
My plan is to collect bitcoin for now and hold it for a long time, so that later I can use these results for retirement and by 2030, I hope I have carried out my goals, so that my family does not lack materially
good reason for us.we have long term goals that we have to achieved.and by cryptocurrency much people believed they could realize their dream.we should have strong faith if we want to be success.
Activity: 1050
February 18, 2019, 02:30:01 AM

by making planns we will know the exact goals that we will achieved. and i am sure most of people in cryptocurrency hoped bitcoin price could help them to achieved their goals.
My plan is to collect bitcoin for now and hold it for a long time, so that later I can use these results for retirement and by 2030, I hope I have carried out my goals, so that my family does not lack materially
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
February 18, 2019, 02:29:51 AM
Well ::)I hope and expect that by the one bitcoin as cryptocurrency is stable and is working great, I hope everyone too will get their share of profit whether they invest or work on crypto..although this is too far to imagine what will happen.. we just hope that everything will going to be okay.. the value as well as the market

Activity: 899
Merit: 101
February 18, 2019, 01:15:16 AM

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
February 17, 2019, 11:09:20 PM

Activity: 237
Merit: 1
February 17, 2019, 10:21:46 PM

copper member
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
February 17, 2019, 11:13:13 AM
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
February 17, 2019, 07:55:03 AM
Diversification of investment remains the key, if God keeps me alive before the year 2030 my agro farming will be operational while holding bitcoin and gold in a good quantity.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
February 14, 2019, 09:58:11 PM
Looks like many economies around the world are going to be suffering major downfalls around 2030. The demographic pyramid is completely fucked up in many countries, with locals not having kids because basically millennial cannot afford to live on their own due low wages and high cost of living. In Europe it's all over the place. What grinds my gears is economists saying immigration is the solution and they will pay our retirement funds. This is insanity.

Anyway, do you have a portfolio that makes you comfortable about the future? we are definitely on our own so be sure to have some passive source of income for the future. Hopefully Bitcoin saves our ass and by 2030 we don't have to worry about money anymore.

2030 is too far, instead of thinking too much ahead of time face what you have in front of you. Setting a goal too far will lead you nowhere. You don't even know what will happen next year, so there's no point looking forward what will happen 1 or 2 decades from now.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
February 14, 2019, 09:44:06 PM
I see myself travelling in different places and in different country together with my family . I have a strong feeling that  i  will get huge profit on my portfolio that i pick.
Activity: 349
Merit: 10
February 14, 2019, 09:43:42 PM
tax will be directly proportional to income activity, humans will not survive if they do not move actively, in the end the glory will gradually run out and this is where I hope that many crypto can get out of the capitalization system. The most important thing is that I remain mentally healthy in fighting for all that.
My opinion is that in 2030 crypto, especially bitcoin, has become a very popular digital currency, so it is widely used openly and need not fear because more and more countries legalize it.
The country also benefits from being able to quote taxes from crypto transactions, thus increasing revenue for development. While the method of quoting crypto tax I am sure will be agreed upon, because each one benefits.
Activity: 532
Merit: 185
February 14, 2019, 09:30:46 PM
I think crypto are still something people use in 2030. I even think that most people will be trying to get some bitcoins, if bitcoins will succes as most people think it will, Bitcoin cut easily be worth hundreds of thousand of dollars or even millions in 11 years from now.  So getting just one bitcoin now cut be a life chaining event
Activity: 868
Merit: 252
February 14, 2019, 06:00:20 PM
I continue to develop myself as a trader to achieve the best results in the next 11 years, this is related to the achievements that I continue to do endlessly in productive age, many doubts about cryptocurrencies, I only concentrate on technical analysis, prices do not just form, Cryptocurrencies also have periods of development from interconnected fundamentals, recovery prices will occur again.
Pages:
Jump to: