Pages:
Author

Topic: What will you do in 2030? - page 7. (Read 26854 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 2
March 25, 2019, 08:57:39 PM
when I try to fight hard today for my wife and child, it's all a long-term plan. and I want to rest that year in the future. when bitcoin continues to exist until the future, then the assets that I have will I leave to my child.
Activity: 518
Merit: 14
March 25, 2019, 08:17:43 PM
maybe what I do will still be involved in the world of commerce, and I will always look for what products can provide more benefits because I still have children who have to get a decent income, so if crypto still benefits us then we will remain in inside it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 10
March 25, 2019, 08:05:33 PM
I think many technologies that are in fashion now a days will be out dated and there will be some new advancements. If bitcoin will be there then surely I will be doing crypto business on massive level. I would like to launch my own exchange. Well for the 2030 I have not imagined yet,what I will be doing if there is some new currency or method.
no one can predict the development of crypto currencies so far and the development of time and technology of course will compete harder and faster of course the most important thing now is that we must have confidence and we must be clever in utilizing every opportunity available to gain profit in investing

Crypto development always growing because blockchain technology became more popular these days. I can not see in 2030 but i am believe the techonology will more advance than now and i think people will use crypto for transaction because we are living in internet era
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
March 25, 2019, 07:37:01 PM
Our world develops faster and faster each day and, I think, no it's impossible to predict anything in 11 years.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
March 25, 2019, 03:01:58 PM
The next minute's price of bitcoin is completely unpredictable, by this time I find it really hard to predict the market of bitcoin in 2030. Possibly if I'm with good health I'll be having a peaceful life with the cryptocurrency holdings. Probably by that time we can see the entire number of bitcoin will be mined.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
March 25, 2019, 02:49:24 PM
I think that we will not need so many years for a crypto revolution. The world is really rolling along a curved road.
Why not mate the more we should patience the more we earn profit, the more we wait the more we earn, revolution in crypto currency is possible but proper planning for this purpose is important, time to time price rolls in market, if once the price is down just try to buy and wait with patience so that price will recover the fallen space for very short time.
Activity: 994
Merit: 302
March 25, 2019, 09:33:36 AM
Would there even be bitcoins by that time? I'm expecting something like Idiocracy where the infrastructure is not being repaired anymore.

I think the West would be hit the most (maybe East Asia too). No doubt it spread across the world but the many countries that don't have generous welfare also don't have a dwindling population so they'd survive I think (unless they start killing each other of course).

I just hope that by 2030 I already got enough money to buy a farm and be self-sufficient.
Activity: 252
March 25, 2019, 08:44:28 AM
2030, for sure there are many improvement in the world of crypto currency, so i might say that anyone now has to use bitcoin as his monthly income, 11 years make us pro and learn much information. So that time, were not newbies to not earn something. Its your problem to not gain profit. Information is already here, try to finds what fits your skill
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
March 25, 2019, 05:37:26 AM
Everyone hopes the cryptocurrency will be there in the year 2030 not only still exist but the value of each coin in 2030 will become higher the value in 2017. I hope also there is a lot of opportunity will come in that year and billions investors will have cryptocurrency in 2030. We ned to wait 1 decade and 1 year to see what is happen to that year but everyone wants a good future of cryptocurrency so we can get passive income or profit.

2030 is too far away to predict the future of crypto by that time. We are looking at 2020 for the next big bull run of crypto currencies.

We should be prepared for this bull run and should have bitcoin and good altcoins in our portfolio, so that in the next bull run we can also make good money out of it.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
March 25, 2019, 02:09:06 AM
in 2030 the bitcoin at 100K USD and I live passive income with a beautiful family, I hope yes, because the bitcoin has provided me with many things, friends, extra money, projects, travel, I hope a better economy in the crypto market!
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
February 26, 2019, 11:26:03 AM
i hope i will be okay with my family till that day. i am plannig to stop working and start to have a more calm life in nature with my wife. Ofcourse i need to earn good money till that time to be able to do it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
February 26, 2019, 10:51:04 AM
By 2030 if I have the same portfolio same as that of the recent peak I'll be traveling around the world with the amount that I have in cryptocurrency. What will happen tomorrow isn't predictable, but with trust moving forward to experience the best by the year 2030. By that time the users of cryptocurrency will be much higher than the present.
if only trust in the future is better, certainly not that easy. You have to work hard first to enjoy the results of the next few years because the results will not betray the processes that occur during our struggle

Hard work is really needed right now because in the future you will reap the work you are doing right now. Do the opportunity as much as possible to get something good.
Activity: 520
February 26, 2019, 10:35:01 AM
By 2030 if I have the same portfolio same as that of the recent peak I'll be traveling around the world with the amount that I have in cryptocurrency. What will happen tomorrow isn't predictable, but with trust moving forward to experience the best by the year 2030. By that time the users of cryptocurrency will be much higher than the present.
if only trust in the future is better, certainly not that easy. You have to work hard first to enjoy the results of the next few years because the results will not betray the processes that occur during our struggle
Activity: 520
February 26, 2019, 10:30:49 AM
Looks like many economies around the world are going to be suffering major downfalls around 2030. The demographic pyramid is completely fucked up in many countries, with locals not having kids because basically millennial cannot afford to live on their own due low wages and high cost of living. In Europe it's all over the place. What grinds my gears is economists saying immigration is the solution and they will pay our retirement funds. This is insanity.

Anyway, do you have a portfolio that makes you comfortable about the future? we are definitely on our own so be sure to have some passive source of income for the future. Hopefully Bitcoin saves our ass and by 2030 we don't have to worry about money anymore.
I think the longer we will lack children, because the modern way of thinking and the desire to become rich people first have children. And bitcoin in 2030, of course, we expect the best how in the future that will determine our own in the blockchain world.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
February 26, 2019, 07:41:52 AM
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
February 26, 2019, 07:28:48 AM
I see myself as one of the most opportune person on earth, I am not talking about 2030 because even now bitcoin have given me an edge over my colleagues, by 2030 I will not be in their level financially.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
February 26, 2019, 07:00:53 AM
Everyone hopes the cryptocurrency will be there in the year 2030 not only still exist but the value of each coin in 2030 will become higher the value in 2017. I hope also there is a lot of opportunity will come in that year and billions investors will have cryptocurrency in 2030. We ned to wait 1 decade and 1 year to see what is happen to that year but everyone wants a good future of cryptocurrency so we can get passive income or profit.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 212
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 25, 2019, 09:52:30 PM
Since we don't really know what's going to happen in the future of cryptoworld, well at least, it's good time to invest more and diversify our portfolio today while the market is down. Aside from cryptocurrency investments, there are also different ways to invest and earn profit when 2030 comes.
it is true that we will not know how the development of the cryptocurrency world in the future will be like at least you should be able to find a real job that can guarantee you to be able to get money every month.
Activity: 228
February 25, 2019, 08:54:26 PM
In 2030 - I'm going to live a free life at the expense of my favorite cryptocurrency!  I plan to buy a country house to move there with my family and enjoy life away from factories and hazardous industries. Work is no longer required because I fully provide for myself and my family.
I sincerely believe in it and I know that it will be so.
a very good dream ... but we have to see the real situation from now on. if we can use the crypto market from now on and we can start saving then in 2030 we can reap the benefits from our savings, but if we don't do positive things from now on and do nothing, in 2030 can we enjoy the results ?? I do not think so.   we can enjoy the results in the future if we start saving and doing the best from now on.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
www.daxico.com
February 25, 2019, 07:47:29 PM
Since we don't really know what's going to happen in the future of cryptoworld, well at least, it's good time to invest more and diversify our portfolio today while the market is down. Aside from cryptocurrency investments, there are also different ways to invest and earn profit when 2030 comes.
Pages:
Jump to: