Pages:
Author

Topic: what will you do when you are in a bad mood? - page 10. (Read 45089 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Most of time when i am in a bad mood i usually try to be alone and if possible i will have a drink.
Activity: 70
They say the best thing to do when you are depressed is to try to go out and do shit. Which is really hard when you are depressed.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
I usually sing songs, mainly classical songs. With that, my mind will be fixed on things above and after which, i will dose off, on my waking up, behold, my bad mood is forgotten.
Activity: 2
when im in a badmood,i just watch movie in this site.
https://bioskopkeren.xyz

Activity: 154
Probably i will try to stay away from people and also will listent sad music. Grin
Activity: 22
When in a bad mood, i surf online forums and answer meaningless questions about being in a bad mood..  Wink
Activity: 60
Playing guitar or listening to rock music
Activity: 134
when in a bad mood, i thank god to make better feeling go through
Activity: 28
To get myself out
just play good music and resist those thought that troubles me
Activity: 140
I would smoke and sleep
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
in a bad mood. i play music from my playlist
Activity: 27
Watch some movie or see a pictures of my girlfriend, but the best to doing in badmood is sleeping, because your badmood wil not make angry if you sleep
Activity: 10
If I'm in a bad mood I'll watch a blockbuster action movie.
Activity: 10
call my friends
and ask them to hangout
maybe watching some movies or hunting nice food
😏
Activity: 16
do silent
and
GAME ON 😎
Activity: 22
Playing computer games
ussually i'll gambling when im in a bad mood, because gambling like entertaint for me
I often meet friends when my mood is not happy, I confide in them my sadness. To keep the spirit always comfortable.
Activity: 101
Depends on what caused the bad mood! Often a nice alcoholic drink will do the trick, otherwise jogging and other exercise will help
When i'm in bad mood , i always know that being alone is bad idea so i'm going to my friends.
Activity: 70

I will go drinking
Pages:
Jump to: