Pages:
Author

Topic: what will you do when you are in a bad mood? - page 5. (Read 45089 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Allow yourself to rest, relax in 1 or 2 days
Activity: 42
Try something that gives you a sense of fear
Activity: 22
Play video to contemporarily peel off the bad mood. then eat a whole bar of my favorite chocolate to feel better LOL.
Activity: 22
Learning foreign languages is the simplest way to make friends and discover a new land.
Activity: 33
forgive all
Activity: 42
If possible then I would read a book or watch a movie, but if I am in a stressful situation or at work or at University then I just grab a cup of coffee take a five-minute break and keep on going with my day.
Activity: 89
Eating healthy is always good for mood
Activity: 59
aloof by the beach while lighting cigarettes, staring out at the sea and hearing music
Activity: 28
Screaming and crying and hitting and swearing. Then I'll go make some tea.
Activity: 32
I usually play bass guitar and watch TV series or anime series.
Activity: 1
I remind myself that I'm young, got a good personality, a decent set of skills, and I can not be homeless in the future
Activity: 106
Merit: 15
Your Gate to Decentralized Internet
if i in bad mood, i just take my laptop and play the game.

what games help you to get in a better mood?
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Being with my best friend also helps me lighten my mood.She does not have to say anything or do anything,just being there for me and paying attention will eventually lighten my mood.I hopefully do same for her.We hear each others unspoken words.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
For me,social media cheers me up,i immerse myself into looking for contents (jokes,videos) that will lighten my mood
Activity: 24
I just sleeped on my bed
Activity: 17
take ablution and prayer only for allah Tongue
Activity: 115
When I'm in a bad mood I keep my self-busy like playing my favourite sports basketball. After that, I will go to my friend's house and we will start on drinking whiskey and playing loud music.
Activity: 10
go shopping, cinema, maybe a little walk will be good.
Activity: 11
What will you do when you are in a bad mood?

singing , singing can make us happy, younger expression and also everyone 80% singing is the outpouring of heart, besides singing I also write, sometimes i not know what I write. , but by writing I can convey the emotion that is inside me.
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
lift weights and listen to metalllica
Pages:
Jump to: