Pages:
Author

Topic: what will you do when you are in a bad mood? - page 14. (Read 45089 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I am usually playing video games and listening good music.
Activity: 86
I will go sleep and forgot about today
Activity: 52
I usually watch tv-shows, movies, and animes with the mystery genre to keep my mind off of something that made my mood bad in the first place and i usually forget that i was in a bad mood. Sometimes i watch movies that's making me hype and excitement usually overcomes your bad mood.
Activity: 57
Merit: 1
When i am in a bad mood I ride my bike and go to nice place where I can eat and relax. I sometimes go to a spa and get a good massage and try to pamper myself. Sometimes I have a few rounds of beer at home and then sleep, hoping that I will be calm by the time I wake up and then have a good shower.

I Few rounds of beer definitely help. Smoking weed makes things worse but alcohol from beer makes your blood pressure high and gives you confidence and motivation.
Activity: 57
I would prefer to keep quiet and smoke. Smoking makes me relax at least for a certain time period.
Activity: 32
When i am in a bad mood I ride my bike and go to nice place where I can eat and relax. I sometimes go to a spa and get a good massage and try to pamper myself. Sometimes I have a few rounds of beer at home and then sleep, hoping that I will be calm by the time I wake up and then have a good shower.
Activity: 191
Maybe I will go to sleep, to ease the mood.
Activity: 126
When I am in the worst mood I will go shopping for myself
Activity: 17
i try wacth videos funny in you tube or play game in computer
Activity: 199
I will try to calm my mind, and I will not continue to be in sadness. if my mood is bad I will look for busy, let me forget what happened. and if there's nothing I can do, then I'd better go to bed.
Activity: 81
listening music reggae and edm
Activity: 102
eating , watching tv series us
Activity: 142
going to bed all day maybe just for relax my mind
Activity: 168
I always try to remove them from the head while, and not think about them much.
Activity: 50
if my mood is not good, that I do usually sleep, aloof or watch tv comedy series.
Activity: 101
What will you do when you are in a bad mood?

When i feel bad mood i want to go to places that can make me feel better like in the coffee shops while listening music alone, because music can make me live and happy that no else can do except my family.
Activity: 168
Maybe I'll go to the beach when I'm sad. my house near the beach.
Activity: 131
xCrypt
Watching youtube or playing some videogame,going to gym also helps a bit when you're in a bad mood to feel relief
Activity: 23
It is always evident when I am not in the mood. My face looks odd. Usually when I am not I the mood, I like to be quiet, thinking deeply until the vibes went good again. However, there are times that I divert things to eating and sleeping, in that way I regain my momentum.
Activity: 16
Watch Youtube/Netflix or play a game.
Pages:
Jump to: