Pages:
Author

Topic: what will you do when you are in a bad mood? - page 13. (Read 45089 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
i know what you will never do when being in a bad mood - arguing with your relatives
just relax!
Activity: 23
if i'm down, i try to relax. a bit of a talk, food, red wine, nothing active or aggressive .
Activity: 36
anything that is good for you will do the trick!
Activity: 20
i would take a good nap and then call my friends out
Activity: 39
I got for a run. Sports always helps me to be in a good mood  Grin Grin Grin Best mood healer
Activity: 38
I'll just go eat ice cream and street foods, and have a bonding with my friends. Do some relaxing moments to ease my self and make me feel good.
Activity: 322
When in a bad mood I usually go out with my friends to have a good time to relax, there are other ways to make my feeling better, but I like to play games.
Activity: 134
I will drink wine of melancholy, and go to a place far away and only me, in my memory has so many times.
Activity: 126
 I listen to music or playing video games
Go watch a movie, go for a walk, meet friends to improve the mood!
Activity: 158
I usually listen to music or watch tv shows. I also wanted to be alone and try to relax myself while eating.
copper member
Activity: 189
BOUNTY | PR
I usually go out with my friends or watch a comedy at home  in a nice atmosphere Smiley
Activity: 96
Well basically i turn on the radio and I maximize It until it is so loud and scream so my anger will release. Also, I watch movies alone or have a walk in the beach
Merit: 5
What will you do when you are in a bad mood?

I will think about the good things when there are severe moods, the pressure from the outside can bring the lousy atmosphere to those who work, I need someone to advise my feeling will be okay.
Activity: 94
I usually take a hot shower to cool down or maybe go for a walk
Activity: 42
eat tons of sweets Smiley
Activity: 104
I will multiply the worship, draw near to God. Because all comes from God and will return also to him. If we are close to God, our hearts will feel at ease.
Activity: 77
Usually I just take a break. Simple but works every time.
Activity: 62
I prefer to gather with family mapun friends, and I also think to seek entertainment outside. like doing my hobby
Activity: 20
I will only listen to my favorite songs with earphones.
Pages:
Jump to: