Pages:
Author

Topic: what will you do when you are in a bad mood? - page 88. (Read 45123 times)

Activity: 239
Merit: 250
Probably the best way to get away from the bad mood is to go for a jog. The fact that serious physical activity can be a burden, but simply run can greatly help.
Activity: 240

I go to sleep  Grin
Especially if someone is tired of seeing those who are near, it is generally a good way to get away from the problems and sleep. The truth is not always possible to wake up in a good mood. Rather, sleep is a temporary phenomenon not to think of a bad mood.
Activity: 256
A bad mood can badly affect the future in general, because at a certain point can be an important event, but because of a bad mood, things can end badly.
Activity: 223
The best way to bad temper is fishing. When you are left alone with nature and with his thoughts.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
playing games or playing football with my friend because bad mood will appear when i playing games or football
Activity: 256
When a bad mood, it is always the person needs to get together with your thoughts. A brain works very well when the desired exercise. Sport a bad mood is the best that can be.
Activity: 223
Many now things that affect my mood, but drinking and friends always help to solve such problems.
Activity: 314
laughter prolongs life and improves health. Therefore, arrange a night of laughter and, if possible, watch comedy all day. This is a very good approach to your depression and melancholy

Maybe watching movies like adventure makes it. Foodtrip everyday to get your stomach satisfied. Hang out with your friend at night. Dating your girlfriend and make romance in your lives once in a blue moon. Planning your future to get sustainable health and secure in the future.
Such plans need to build a sound mind and a good mood. This is very much on the mind or the soul of the patient, when you want peace of mind. I have a wife with depression just sits in front of a TV and watch all that show. Or sleep for days on end.
Activity: 630
Merit: 267
Just follow the rules
laughter prolongs life and improves health. Therefore, arrange a night of laughter and, if possible, watch comedy all day. This is a very good approach to your depression and melancholy

Maybe watching movies like adventure makes it. Foodtrip everyday to get your stomach satisfied. Hang out with your friend at night. Dating your girlfriend and make romance in your lives once in a blue moon. Planning your future to get sustainable health and secure in the future.
Activity: 247
It is better in a bad mood is to go and do sports or just lie back and listen to music.
Activity: 270
Activity: 238
Keep always handy mobile phone or player with headphones. Favorite tunes will help you relax, and you will not notice how your thoughts change their direction.
Merit: 103
I typically just hold it in until it passes. I tried to avoid showing anger to other people that way I won't act in a way I would regret later.
Activity: 924
Merit: 256

I go to sleep  Grin
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
usually iam listening music
Activity: 246
Sports cures all ailments both physical and moral psychology. I advise you to go to the gym and engage in strengthening their muscles and nervous system.
I watch a funny and horror movie when I'm bad mood.
No one can interrupt me when I'm bad mood because I will throw anything what my hand can touch!
One should try to begin to live consciously, and understand: one can not (and are not allowed) affect your life but yourself - you choose how to feel. Therefore, everything depends on us and on what we think.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
:)
September 29, 2016, 08:03:06 PM
I watch a funny and horror movie when I'm bad mood.
No one can interrupt me when I'm bad mood because I will throw anything what my hand can touch!
Activity: 350
The Blockchain Evolution of Prediction Markets
September 29, 2016, 06:47:08 AM
What will you do when you are in a bad mood?

Only my girlfriend make me in bad mood , and every time he pissing me off i was like what do you? your always annoy me can you please do shut up for a while and she's like noo way then i walked out and bang the door i really hate this feeling every time in bad mood i always get drunk and sleep over the way edge

Wow! Atleast dude your girlfriend makes your mood good but for us? Singles? How we can take away our baddest mood? As a single i just play games! Play Play until i forgot it and sometimes listen to musics EDM musics or RNB it could make me relax Cheesy
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
September 29, 2016, 06:34:52 AM
I'm listen to the music when im bad mood !
This strategies help me to recover to my bad mood
Pages:
Jump to: