Pages:
Author

Topic: what will you do when you are in a bad mood? - page 86. (Read 45123 times)

Activity: 258
Merit: 250
just wait until it changes

sometimes takes a long time
In a bad mood is best left alone. Otherwise dear to me people can suffer. I just can insult. So I engaged in their own affairs and not somewhere pokazuyut eyes, until after the depression.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
i better go to sleep Smiley
You can not sleep. Try another way. Even if you feel bad, forced a smile and give it to someone. One study found that proved the theory that the relationship "good spirits, smiling," is a two-way communication. And it works well.

And I, too, had better go to bed. I generally go to sleep in any strange situation. After sleeping all becomes clearer
The dream is always the best doctor and a psychologist. It is necessary to remember. If you follow this rule, the fewer problems for themselves and for those who are close.
Activity: 265
I hope that in the next few days of bad mood I will not. Even today, all are preparing for the New Year. Good mood.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
just wait until it changes

sometimes takes a long time
Activity: 290
You can not sleep. Try another way. Even if you feel bad, forced a smile and give it to someone. One study found that proved the theory that the relationship "good spirits, smiling," is a two-way communication. And it works well.

And I, too, had better go to bed. I generally go to sleep in any strange situation. After sleeping all becomes clearer
Activity: 189
Activity: 588
Activity: 204
conducted by British scientists has proven that creativity and the creative classes help to improve mood. Painting, music, writing - all of which can help, no matter what level you have mastered each of these classes. I have been working with wood. Joiner.
Activity: 243
Sometimes even a simple walk can do wonders, so I'm not lazy to go out for a walk, especially on a sunny day.
Activity: 158
keep watching movie, and eat Grin
Meals are good, especially the favorite dishes is a great way but after that you can burn off their sports exercises. They not only prevent the deposition of calories on the sides, but also contribute to the release of endorphins (happiness hormone), which will improve the mood.
Activity: 195
Sometimes an ordinary piece of chocolate can turn our mood upside down. Nobody says that bad mood should always "stick." But give your brain and your body a bit of food, which he wants - not a crime.
Activity: 69
i will go to youtube to see some funny video
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I will only play with my mobile phone and browse some good articles to read. Or may be going out for shopping. That is going to be fun.
Activity: 194
The most luxurious way to improve your morale, it's a walk in nature. Perhaps in the park or the river to go fishing. It soothes and allows to gather his thoughts.
Activity: 252
I always try to find a place to spend time alone when I have a bad mood. Because my mood, this is the result of someone the wrong actions. I'm not hiding, I am saving them from themselves.

when I have a bad mood, I also try to stay alone. This allows for reflection
But I hope that people do not feel lonely. It's a paradox. Man a social being. And loneliness is saved.
Activity: 138
making love
This love is very near or a loved one? It happens in different ways, especially if you are entering somewhere in what is a sect.
Activity: 188
I always try to find a place to spend time alone when I have a bad mood. Because my mood, this is the result of someone the wrong actions. I'm not hiding, I am saving them from themselves.

when I have a bad mood, I also try to stay alone. This allows for reflection
Activity: 164
And if a bad mood bordered with anger, then I doubt that the film can help. Even good comedy here can not do anything.
Activity: 195
1Cz
Activity: 63
Pages:
Jump to: