Pages:
Author

Topic: what will you do when you are in a bad mood? - page 83. (Read 45123 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
searching for a place where i can be alone for awhile  Cry
or sleeping can make my mood better
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
when I'm in bad mood I open youtube and watch cat videos
Activity: 546
Merit: 256
I pray  Wink
that is the very simple answer and i think u and the other people know that is the best answer when we are in a bad mood  Grin
Good luck, don't be so sad or mad because our GOD always beside us.

sometimes when im on the bad mood i always forget about god. because my mind is on a revenge or vengeance about the reason on why im on the bad mood. but  sometimes i pray when im on it as it will forget about the things that makes me on the bad mood.praying is one way of communicating to god. so you will feel his presence and will makes you feels good.
Activity: 42
Some people are always in a bad mood.. so what do they do when they are not ?

http://i66.tinypic.com/ild7c5.jpg

I would agree with Spoetnik on this.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
if I'm in a bad mood, I'll go to a karaoke and sing as much. or play the game.

Karaoke is very good to sing our hearts out.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
I'm sleep when i bad mood
Activity: 462
When having a bad mood i ussualy drink coffee or tea, open youtube fail videos, or listen a song
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
I usually watch movies when I am at a bad mood,

sometimes I listen to some music or play basketball.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
when i am in a bad mood i watch a lot of tv series and otherwise i see a lot of movies and otherwise i punch in the punching box ,it makes me a relief to a lot extend .
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
When having a bad mood, usually I go to youtube and watch some funny fail videos.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
When I’m in a bad mood I like to take my car and go for a ride that really calms me down but whit the prices of gasoline that high, I prefer to play some video games.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
Some people are always in a bad mood.. so what do they do when they are not ?

jid
Activity: 21
if i in bad mood, i just take my laptop and play the game.
Activity: 37
if I'm in a bad mood, I'll go to a karaoke and sing as much. or play the game.
Activity: 16
I pray  Wink
that is the very simple answer and i think u and the other people know that is the best answer when we are in a bad mood  Grin
Good luck, don't be so sad or mad because our GOD always beside us.
Activity: 37
I used to listen to music or doing some stuff which does not need attention of other people, but much more productive happens to be doing stuff the least you want, at least for me. Ergo talking to people, having fun, working, exercising. Not always you get to have enough will to do so, but if you do - it turns out the best. 
Activity: 121
I come here and post comments about what I do when I'm in a bad mood

I also try to do so as you.
And I usually drink coffee and watch movies
Activity: 171
Well today is the day off, and so as not to provoke myself in a bad mood, I have until Monday to leave the city to the country to friends, and we hang out for two days. Country party is always better, even a nightclub. No alarm and the police will not cause.
Activity: 294
I try uplifting music to lift my mood.
Activity: 1
I usually listen to music when I'm in a bad mood. It makes me feel better Cheesy. Better if I play games while listening to my favorite playlist
Pages:
Jump to: