Pages:
Author

Topic: what will you do when you are in a bad mood? - page 93. (Read 45123 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
when I'm in the bad mood, I'm doing some outdoor sport, like basketball, or take a 5km jog, to take away my stress, and watching comedy movie when the weather are not in the mood too or singing at the karaoke.
Yeah,doing any sport exercises really vanishes bad mood from my mind.
It is just like when im having myself sweat off on muay-thai training,i just cannot think about anything else than hitting my oponent straight into face Wink
Activity: 700
So i am a big Korean pop Fan.
Whenever i am in a bad mood i mainly listen to Kpop
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7rCyll5AeY for example..
how can you not smile after watching this? (Well if you don't know them , you will have a hard time smiling but okay. it works for me) .
I just love them :')
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
ussually i'll gambling when im in a bad mood, because gambling like entertaint for me
Activity: 42
slap my girlfriend and kill kittens Tongue
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Sleep. Cry
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
Create a shitload of new accounts and farm them here
by asking dumb questions i can post & answer myself with all my accounts
like..
"Do you like eating Mustard?"
Activity: 945
Merit: 1000
Eat chocolate ice cream.
Activity: 98
when I'm in the bad mood, I'm doing some outdoor sport, like basketball, or take a 5km jog, to take away my stress, and watching comedy movie when the weather are not in the mood too or singing at the karaoke.
Activity: 574
What will you do when you are in a bad mood?

Im doing anything i like,which isn't linked to the topic why i got a bad mood.
I usually play some online computer games with my friends,it is a pretty good cure for a bad mood cause we are usually laughing all the time Grin
Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
I listen to music while smoking a cigarette  Roll Eyes
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
I usually eat and my bad mood goes away. I'm pretty laid-back and don't sweat stuff but if I'm hungry then I'm easily angered and it just snowballs from there.
Activity: 9
watch popular anime!!
Activity: 237
Merit: 250

when i have bad mood i just usually read a book or play with my phone, or play computer games, i also watch a movie that i like when i feel sad, there are many things to do
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
Playing games that let you explode game's characters head, stroling and eat as much as I can
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
I try to divert my mind from th topic which is givin me bad mood. I'l watch some comedy, or go for a run or listen to some music or some inspirational things or just try to quiet my mind by focussin on just one thing like th sound of fan or focussin on breathin etc.
Activity: 17
I jist watched tv or play a  game on my phone.
Activity: 60
Pages:
Jump to: