Pages:
Author

Topic: What would be the possible impact of BTC in the economy of a country? - page 3. (Read 4286 times)

Activity: 323
Merit: 100
Just wanted to know people ideas on what is the good and baf impact of BTC  in the economy of a country. I am glad to hear different views regarding this matters and get some ideas from the tenured people in this forum. Your opinions/views are highly appreciated.

Regards,

It has a big impact when the government support the bitcoin because we all know that the bitcoin is very powerful. If the government support the bitcoin the economy of that country will rises because the people of that country having a job or work so the economy rises because no one can experience poverty in that country.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 254
it would help lessen or decrease the unemployment rate of a country due to the fact that many are self-employed by bitcoin,itself, but it would be hard to track those who use bitcoin there only way is to the transactions of bank.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I see now, those democratic government implements bitcoin with minimal requirements needed to their investors while those authoritarian form of government is having a hard time fixing the regulations and rules to be implemented. To summarized, bitcoin is simply a technology and it depends on how people and government use it will determine its effect to the economy.
Activity: 56
A lot of bussiness are entering the blockchain just like those ICOs, after they raised funds of course they will become just like a normal company and if a lot of ICO become successful it will open a lot of job opportunity to everyone and it is all thanks to the bitcoin.
Activity: 476
www.daxico.com
Bitcoin's impact to a country's economy status is just simple. BOOSTING it just like what other countries claim when they adopt the blockchain technology. Thus, the adoption rate of cryptocurrencies on that country will also rise as the domino effect will take place. 
Activity: 68
It will bring financial independence as well it will reduce unemployment and further more the monopoly will also affected in these countries The transaction process will become very faster  so the money will circulate in country.
Activity: 476
I think BTC or any other crytpo currencies just gives people a chance to esrn more than what they already got. It will also give them a prwctice on how to trade in a much bigger secured market. Although the down side is, fiat will be siphoned off of an economy to crypto currency and they will not be taxed on its earnings.
copper member
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
one of the importnce of bitcoin to an economy is that it does not allow for embelzlement of public funds, all resources are evenly accountable for, movement of funds can easily be tracked from one account to another, this is not possible with fiat currency, the negative impact is that if not regulated by government, then it may be possible to tax bitcoin transactions.
Activity: 89
Bitcoin helps people especially those who are unemployed like housewife who wants to have additional income and because of bitcoin they can earn and become financially stable which in return helps the ecomic growth of their country if people economic status improve then the economic status of a country also improves. Grin Grin
Activity: 41
Bitcoin will reorganize the structure of banks and financial institutions and will make transactions more convenient.It will also for safety purposes because all transactions are digitally recorded.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
Just wanted to know people ideas on what is the good and baf impact of BTC  in the economy of a country. I am glad to hear different views regarding this matters and get some ideas from the tenured people in this forum. Your opinions/views are highly appreciated.

Regards,
One of the good impacts that bitcoin can have in the economy is to have a currency that is not printed at will by the government, that has damaged the world economy and governments have no intention to stop, but a bad aspect that bitcoin has is that not everyone will have access to it and like always the poorest members of the society are the ones that are left out of this technological and economic revolution.
Activity: 150

Regards,

I think the impact of BTC in the economy of the country is the unemployment is reduced. Many people choose to work here because they can spend time with family in their homes during activities and I think working on crypto gives more profit than people working in the office. I like it.
Activity: 217
     According to my concept the possible impact of Bitcoin of a country will be positive Bitcoin is the prominent cryptocurrency which is operated through internet and it is useful to the global community for their investment and day trading . Bitcoin is a strong currency that will not effect inflation of a country in such condition Bitcoin can be utilized as an alternative to withstand the economic recession . If we look to the past we can find that Bitcoin has been useful for many countries like Greece,Brazil,Japan etc ;faced  recession Bitcoin helped to get relief from the poor economic situation.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Regards,

Bitcoins can affect the economy of a country on either good or bad way because most of the people today in the corporate world are planning to focus on trading in the market when they knew about cryptocurrency and that is the reason why government are scared if people will just focus on earning cryptocurrency more than working on the corporate world.
Activity: 193
Merit: 4
bitcoin has a great impact on the economy of the country because it reduces unemployment, creates wealth and it bridge the gap between the poor and the rich. those that have no hope of sponsorship are now in school because of bitcoin
Activity: 112
It is clear that Bitcoin will have an impact on the economy of each country through commercial transactions that take place without government management. This means that the transaction activity will happen quickly and vigorously. At the same time, it significantly reduces the amount of tax paid to the state of these activities. Financial and banking systems will also face many difficulties in their operations. And Blockchain technology will play an important role in financial transactions.
Activity: 29
Bitcoin will never give employment to anybody since this is not own by government or a private business but it helps people to sustain their needs by having income in doing some Bitcoin  trading and the likes...
Sometime your salary is shot to buy new cloud to replace old ones and with the helps of Bitcoin trading you can have extra money also to go on your during day off...it helps on tourism factor.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Regards,
I don't think bitcoin has bad effect to the economy of a country, rather I can say that there is a negative because if many bank investors withraw their half of investment in a bank and put in bitcoin the income that will in and out from and to them will is not subject to the tax law but only for this. The advantage, it gives a chance to a jobless someone to have a work, in this case every income that goes into his pocket and use it to buy is a great help for the economy of his/her country if he/she is jobless this will be a great burden of government.
Activity: 208
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

Regards,
There may be some sort of effects Bitcoin can affect ones country's economy. It may be a good one or a bad one and that effect is always dependable on how people behave and perceive using Bitcoin in their own personal use. Bitcoin can possibly affect ones economy in a good way if we are seeing that its usage brings up a progressive growth for the economy's sake. On the other hand, Bitcoin can affect on the bad way if it will bring out a negative effect which involves greediness and selfishness of people towards obtaining Bitcoin for their own sakes.
Activity: 66
Already a number of threads regarding btcs has been posted, and the most common answer is it will uplift the economy of a nation
Pages:
Jump to: