Pages:
Author

Topic: What would be the possible impact of BTC in the economy of a country? - page 5. (Read 4286 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
It would uplift the economy of a country. people would have not to pay taxes and would get earnings not according to caste but work they
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is another way of having an extra income. Unemployed citizens may have bitcoin and i believe it will be a big help to them especially when they have trust and patience. Bitcoin will help unemployed citizens to still have income even though they do not have a job. Also, bitcoin will help employed citizens to have more income which i think has a great impact to the economy of a country. The rate of poor will somehpw decrease.
Activity: 32
I think a bitcoin is the main currency for the backbone digitalization of world. Now everyone can understand its intensity
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
Already a number of threads regarding btcs has been posted, and the most common answer is it will uplift the economy of a nation
Bitcoin in economy is so much effective due to their benefits ,it will considered as a number one source of income in a country because regsrding of the capabilities they have. This will be more interested if bitcoin accepts in the government and consider as a single currency in all over the world .It will improves our economy and changes the status in each individuals.
Activity: 42
Depends which country - very different answers for USA, China and N Korea!
Activity: 41
i believe that bitcoin can make economy of a country grow because a lot of bussiness are entering the blockchain just like those ICOs, after they raised funds of course they will become just like a normal company and if a lot of ICO become successful it will open a lot of job opportunity to everyone and it is all thanks to the bitcoin.
Activity: 182
I would like to start in bad impact. It can be easily stolen without notice because it is through digital. There are a lot of phishing sites that wants to stole btc or alts without notice the difference.
Good impact. Btc helps more people and change life frog rags to riches. The amazing things that cannot be change in bitcoin good impact not only that, it have also a good impact to business growth.
Activity: 401
Merit: 100
Just wanted to know people ideas on what is the good and baf impact of BTC  in the economy of a country. I am glad to hear different views regarding this matters and get some ideas from the tenured people in this forum. Your opinions/views are highly appreciated.

Regards,

I think it will do great for our economy but a disaster to our banks and payments. BTC will kill all those banks that we used, but it can make easy transaction to neighbor  countries so import and export will be made easily.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

From what I've read, BTC can proffer great impact for a country's economy, and it’ll be able to benefit every citizen. Yes, the impact is always on a positive note if it were a legalized and used currency.
It's true my friend!BTC has a lot of possible impact in economy  ,The main problem of people which is money and people who are unemployed. BTC can help people in the community by earning money without limits and for those people who are jobless or less income so it will provided by bitcoin. Money is the most important in our daily lives in order to survive and have a good lifestyle.We should appraised what bitcoin can do for the low stage of people to become a better status of life to make a wealthier elite.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Just wanted to know people ideas on what is the good and baf impact of BTC  in the economy of a country. I am glad to hear different views regarding this matters and get some ideas from the tenured people in this forum. Your opinions/views are highly appreciated.

Regards,
for me,it is good because of the taxes that they implement,that how hifh the value of it the higher tax that they get so the effect is good for the economy of one country.
Yeah bitcoins have direct relation with the enhancement of economic status of a country. The reason is they compel the government to impart taxes on the users of bitcoins. Along with giving multiple profits to users, bitcoins are alesimplement tax values to them so that the income can be equalized within a country. Thus, they play an important role for taking up the economical wealth of country.
Activity: 337
Can't believe nobody has said this yet, but it would drastically increase globalization. If countries decided to all adopt bitcoin as their official currency, then people would be able to send money to another country, instantly, with very little fees.

Bitcoin has a big impact especially to its individual user. Those who are into bitcoin experience the positive impact of bitcoin. They experience financial freedom from bitcoin. They can earn without limits.
In the economy of government that bitcoin is legalized, the positive impact of bitcoin is it helps reduce poverty by providing a great source of income for those who are jobless.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Regards,
for me,it is good because of the taxes that they implement,that how hifh the value of it the higher tax that they get so the effect is good for the economy of one country.
Activity: 224

Regards,
Bitcoin are also known for giving chances a normal people to get and make there own money.And because of that, in a country where there was a high rates of unemployments, bitcoin helps them to decrease it.And as the rate of unemployment decreases, it is good for the economy of a country.
Activity: 126
Cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin has many good effects to the economy, let us start with the unemployment rate it could ease the problem of the community that having a difficult time finding a job because of lack of experience or unfitted position with bitcoin it can be easily implemented by government to the people who don't have jobs because it can be easy to learn thus with a good profit. Second is to the market if the government legalized the digital currency, and with its popping values and good characteristics many investors and businessman will provide services to the community because digital currency is well known today and it will be easy for them if they legalized it in terms of transactions etc. But the government sees it as a threat being in a cashless society will be more difficult it will attract criminals to do illegal works such as hacking, money laundering and illegal transactions.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai

Regards,
To have a certain impact on the national economy firstly it has to be regulation so it becomes legal, and secondary i suppose there will be less and less needed for paper (no money, registry entry and so on), so the impact would be in a positive light.
Being efficient with the nature resources like wood and stopping logging is sure a must for our world which is now "almost" destroyed, by digitalizing everything, we can keep all those trees stay in this earth rather than becoming crappy physical money and slowly destroying ourself, just I still wondering why majority of governments still now allow the usage of paper, they could simply banned it, aswell as paper money, and convert everything to digital.
Activity: 6

From what I've read, BTC can proffer great impact for a country's economy, and it’ll be able to benefit every citizen. Yes, the impact is always on a positive note if it were a legalized and used currency.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

Regards,
To have a certain impact on the national economy firstly it has to be regulation so it becomes legal, and secondary i suppose there will be less and less needed for paper (no money, registry entry and so on), so the impact would be in a positive light.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Well, imagine if a poor country like Venezuela were to invest into buying a few thousand Bitcoins. Let's say 5,000. Now, someday BTC will be worth $1,000,000 each. Therefore Venezuela will get $5,000,000,000 (five BILLION dollars) for the small investment. This could save their country because the population is only 32,000,000 (32 million people) therefore each person would get $156, although maybe only the bottom 50% would qualify, therefore each person would get $300 or so, which is a lot of money, in comparison with USA, $300 in Venezuela would be worth $600 and also babies can't spend it, therefore families would be helped greatly by it. This is what I would do if I were the leader of Venezuela.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250

Regards,

There could be many possible impacts of bitcoin in the economy of our country. One of the possible impacts is that people will become financially stable and it will lessen the number of poor people. So when the people will become financially stable, they can but everything they want, they can travel many places, they can build their own business so I think the economy in the country will grow because people can afford to buy so the sales of any industry will increase.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

Regards,
The possible impacts of Bitcoin on the economy of a country is that, as Bitcoin value increases almost all the Bitcoin holders in the society will have their income increased and as such it will definitely affect their purchasing power positively and thereby increasing the economic activities of that country and equally, the living standard of the individuals in the society.
Pages:
Jump to: