Pages:
Author

Topic: What would be the possible impact of BTC in the economy of a country? - page 4. (Read 4286 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Don't know much about it really as I am a newbie actually
Activity: 401
Merit: 100
Just wanted to know people ideas on what is the good and baf impact of BTC  in the economy of a country. I am glad to hear different views regarding this matters and get some ideas from the tenured people in this forum. Your opinions/views are highly appreciated.

Regards,

It can make the economy up and increase its rate. it can give a good circulation of money, there will be equality because the money that circulates are being distributed to the society equally. Before, to those rich people are the money being circulated, but now even those who are in slums that have internet can be one of them.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
If it has been legalized then it will probably have a good impact on the economy of a country, that is, there will be investors who invest to a country. If it is still illegal, perhaps the government of a country has a concern that it will adversely affect the economy of a country. what if buble breaks occur?
I’m not really sure of that, but if I’m right, for every group of persons to benefit from a particular market, there will always be a group that loses for the others to win. So that means that if there are countries that are being favored by Bitcoin, there will always be countries that are losing or being affected negatively due to cryptocurrency.

Bitcoin can be an economic booster of a country.
Consider Japan for instance, who don't hesitate to embrace the technology and adds 0.3% to their country's GDP.
Hence, they are already a top progressive country but in the name of progress, they adapt and utilize it.
Japan is among the early adopters, so it’s likely to favor them. Some people usually claim that Bitcoin will circulate wealth equally amongst people and countries, but that’s a lie. This is like a game, some people will have to lose for others to earn. Just like in a fight, you don’t expect both fighters to win, one will have to lose for the other to win.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
I think impact of BTC in the economy of country is unemployment go down. Many people work in here and little people work in office. They choose work in here because he can spent time with family in their home during activity and I think work in crypto give more than profit than people work in office Smiley

Yes I agree with you about that little people work in office. Who would say no to time freedom. It is much better if we are in control of time most specially if we have love one like children to raise. Good salary income and doing the job at home. A better job opportunity. There's no need for transport to go to work.
Activity: 266
Just wanted to know people ideas on what is the good and baf impact of BTC  in the economy of a country. I am glad to hear different views regarding this matters and get some ideas from the tenured people in this forum. Your opinions/views are highly appreciated.

Regards,

People might have a big impact to be a good living for a good lifestyle because of bitcoin but  for affecting to government economy because of the new type of mode of generating income which is digital crypto currency, I think it is probably remain for a stable source of income by each  country not to be  suffered for what bitcoin's do for the people. 
Activity: 26
Bitcoins evolved to break the economoy stability of the country that will adopt it because they are infected with scam and ponzi
Activity: 210
I think Bitcoin has a great positive impact on the community and the economy since people are earning good amount of money from it, their lifestyles will change, the more things they can and will buy for their family and loved one. The more people will have a great source of income, then the bigger the contributions to the economy will be since they will be spending this money within the community.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
Bitcoin can very much help in boosting the economy because it has a very high potential to increase in price in light of more and more adoption which will in turn help the economy. Also citizens can make a lot of money from buying and investing in bitcoin when they buy low and hold for the price to go up which is turn just adding to the economy.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
Just wanted to know people ideas on what is the good and baf impact of BTC  in the economy of a country. I am glad to hear different views regarding this matters and get some ideas from the tenured people in this forum. Your opinions/views are highly appreciated.

Regards,
Of course it will be hard to know, but Bitcoin has a positive impact on every individual where people can invest some of their wealth to gain a profit in the future, which means Bitcoin has helped the world population, I think the use of Bitcoin will be Beneficial in terms of economy, Bitcoin means a very positive impact for the economy of a country.
Activity: 585
Merit: 250
The impacts of Bitcoin in the Economy is very numerous, but to mention a few is that the Bitcoin users can be fully engaged in it and earn handsomely well if he actually knows what he is doing. It is also bold to say that since Bitcoinners can get well his standard of living through Bitcoin, there's that tendency of his assisting his community on some social amenities expected of Government. He can also employ the unemployed, etc. The only negative effect is just its being Decentralized nature where the Government is unable to control it, and rather give no support whatsoever to Bitcoin.
Activity: 224
It can help make the economy to lift up. Since the purpose of bitcoin is helping millions of people earn big amount of money. It is life changer and it is for the betterment of a country's economy.as we all can see some countries who recognize bitcoin, they are better performer compared to some countrie who dont.
Activity: 99
Bitcoin can be an economic booster of a country.
Consider Japan for instance, who don't hesitate to embrace the technology and adds 0.3% to their country's GDP.
Hence, they are already a top progressive country but in the name of progress, they adapt and utilize it.
Activity: 109
Digital encryption can attract a lot of foreign capital to the country.

Attract talented people, create jobs, increase the tax of the country!

Raise the national awareness!
Activity: 286
Merit: 3

Regards,

with the new currency will surely have an impact on the economy of a country, let alone the bitcoin currency is internally renegotiated as a means of digital payments, must transactions of the online world more rapidly and the economy of a country will advance
In this case it decreases the economy of a country due to the decrease in taxes. It is providing facilities to people and people save their money in form of bitcoins rather than keeping their money in banks, which also cause tax to pay and bank charges may apply. Bitcoin decreases the tax amount by one side but by other side it is facilitating people and helping them to get rid of banks.
Activity: 392
If it has been legalized then it will probably have a good impact on the economy of a country, that is, there will be investors who invest to a country. If it is still illegal, perhaps the government of a country has a concern that it will adversely affect the economy of a country. what if buble breaks occur?
Activity: 602
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
Just wanted to know people ideas on what is the good and bad impact of BTC  in the economy of a country. I am glad to hear different views regarding this matters and get some ideas from the tenured people in this forum. Your opinions/views are highly appreciated.

Regards,
If the country has legalized Bitcoin definitely in the country Bitcoin will be taxed. And the impact is taxed would be very good for a country's economy. Bitcoin will be of great help to make the country more prosperous. In addition to a more prosperous country economy will be more prosperous society.
Activity: 270
Bitcoin, in its current form, can not become a substitute for traditional money and is not suitable for the role of the main currency for the world economy. Even if regulators surrender and accept bitcoin, deflation, and other factors, will hamper the development of the crypto-currency economy.
Activity: 168
bitcoin is used more for earning money on it than for regular exchange. In order to build an economy on crypto-currencies, it is necessary to change a lot in order to not lose their merits, they become more like traditional money.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
ECOSTART
If it's about the individual economy, BTC is very helpful and has a good impact on one's economy. I'm not sure if BTC has a good and baf impact for a country's economy. maybe if the BTC user is taxed, it will affect the economy of a country, but how to track it? whereas BTC is an anonymous transaction. If BTC has a good impact on the economy of a country, why do they preclude BTC?
Do you agree with me?  Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
The possible impact bitcoin in the economy of our country maybe it has a good effect. Because if many people are earning bitcoin many people also are will be buy goods in our country which means the demand of our country will increase and it will increase our economy for a little bit.
Pages:
Jump to: