Pages:
Author

Topic: What would be the possible impact of BTC in the economy of a country? - page 6. (Read 4286 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 176
Although not necessarily that we should legalized bitcoin but because of the government call for bitcoin,  then it should go thay way.  Anyway,  of having bitcoin to be legalized it will basically add trust and confidence for the community to invest bitcoin. And, in the same time it will publicized and it could be a way of spreading a good news about bitcoin and it's  purposes of it is being created. With this way,  bitcoin will become a useful tool for huge crypto development in the community.
Do you only look at the popularity of cryptography in society? I think that this is not appropriate in this case. The fact is that people need ease of use of currency. A bitcoin requires a certain level of knowledge•
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
Although not necessarily that we should legalized bitcoin but because of the government call for bitcoin,  then it should go thay way.  Anyway,  of having bitcoin to be legalized it will basically add trust and confidence for the community to invest bitcoin. And, in the same time it will publicized and it could be a way of spreading a good news about bitcoin and it's  purposes of it is being created. With this way,  bitcoin will become a useful tool for huge crypto development in the community.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
If government legalize the bitcoin and accept it will be positive impacts on economy of the country,Cryptocurrency is the medium who make illegal transaction like drug,smuggling,weapons which harmful for society and cybercrime will increase.So after legalize it will be minimize and every transaction will in watch of government,The new market of cryptocurrency will be the people an legally invest there the government will be beneficial in for of taxation.

Take a look of this Japan Legalize
Japan has legalize bitcoins on their country. As legalize, they has led to a surge in mainstream adoption in the country, as major stores, merchants, and retailers have started to accept bitcoin payments.
As impact surely this will help economy growth, and i do agree by this monitoring legalize can be minimize illegal transaction.

Legalization of bitcoin in Japan really help bitcoin in terms of popularity and also its price and that is why a lot of people wants to get bitcoin fully accepted in different countries because in that time only will bitcoin become one of the most useful currency because with the legalization of bitcoin, a lot of people will use it and it will just become like the normal fiat currency.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
If government legalize the bitcoin and accept it will be positive impacts on economy of the country,Cryptocurrency is the medium who make illegal transaction like drug,smuggling,weapons which harmful for society and cybercrime will increase.So after legalize it will be minimize and every transaction will in watch of government,The new market of cryptocurrency will be the people an legally invest there the government will be beneficial in for of taxation.

Take a look of this Japan Legalize
Japan has legalize bitcoins on their country. As legalize, they has led to a surge in mainstream adoption in the country, as major stores, merchants, and retailers have started to accept bitcoin payments.
As impact surely this will help economy growth, and i do agree by this monitoring legalize can be minimize illegal transaction.
Activity: 364
Merit: 256
Just wanted to know people ideas on what is the good and baf impact of BTC  in the economy of a country. I am glad to hear different views regarding this matters and get some ideas from the tenured people in this forum. Your opinions/views are highly appreciated.

Regards,

You know terry there are many positive and negative impacts of bitcoin in the economy of a country but I will just give you one positive and one  negative. The positive effect of bitcoin in our economy is it can reduce the poverty rate in our society because even they don't have a job as long as they know how to earn bitcoin they can survive. But because of this negative effects will come in, and the reason is some people will not find a job and they will just focus only in earning bitcoin that's why a specific country will going to lack of man power.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Just wanted to know people ideas on what is the good and baf impact of BTC  in the economy of a country. I am glad to hear different views regarding this matters and get some ideas from the tenured people in this forum. Your opinions/views are highly appreciated.

Regards,
i think the impact of btc in the economy of one country is good bitcoin can reduce unemployed people and also reduce poor people bitcoin is very good effect in one economy.

I agree, because with bitcoin the poor people can earn more so they can spend more. The companies will earn more and they will do something with the money they have earned from the people.

All this will help the economy of the country and will also help the poor people.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
Bitcoins can have positive as well as negative impact on the economy of a particular nation. The positive benefits include creation of jobs and increase in tax revenue. However, there can be negative consequences as well. If Bitcoins get too popular, then the national currency can lose its value.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
I think Bitcoin isn't effected to the economy of a country. Yes it could effect to the economy of a product, banks but not with only a country.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
The impact has been rather very good, most young people have been drawn towards bitcoins because it provides them with a source of income, most people have entered into the business of buying and selling bitcoins for a profit here so bitcoins has reduced unemployment in my country.
So many people, who have accepted the coin right now, just like those who accepted years ago would have benefited a lot from it and then be able to setup something good. The economy will keep getting better as we see more people making it and more employment opportunities springing up as people keep building their dreams.

well there are many possible that may happen here. there is an instance that bitcoin can improve our economy in every country in the world there is also chance that bitcoin cannot help to economy because some people think its a scam.
At this stage, anyone who is still trying to consider bitcoin as a scam is either ignorant of the facts about bitcoin or just simply does not want to shed the scales on their faces. It is not a do or die affair and everyone seems to believe whatever they want to believe, but only time will tell and by the time we see lives of some changing, then we will know if there would be an impact on the economy or not.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
well there are many possible that may happen here. there is an instance that bitcoin can improve our economy in every country in the world there is also chance that bitcoin cannot help to economy because some people think its a scam.
Bitcoin is real economy booster and we can easily see the development in those countries where ot is accepted and the citizens of those countries are also enjoying their lives in an epic ways, and those who think this is scam show them its market critics its users life styles they will automatically admit its importance and maybe they will ask to invest into this coin so guide them so that they can earn well.

Activity: 238

Regards,
If you can see the side of bitcoin where everybody has been benefited by converting bitcoin into money has a great impact in making our economy progressive. One factor that one economy is progressive is that the poverty rate of the country. So if everyone of us is using bitcoin then we can decrease the rate of poverty.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
Just see he economy of those countries who are already using this coin their development rate is much better than those who are avoiding its legalization and on top of it this coin is best known to boost economy and this has happened and this coin bring business to the region and that will give huge boost to the economy and more of it btc will give stability to its using regions and bitcoin will be coin of future,
Anyone who is smart now should even ignore the countries or anyone not accepting it yet.
I am still happy I got to know bitcoin when it is not much known as it is now, but I wish I had known about bitcoin since 09/10… As more people keep getting aware, more elites are being created from those who are here now and that is a very good thing for those who will be able to utilize their wealth and diversify it offline which I believe will even create more employment.
Activity: 287
Merit: 102

Regards,
I think the bitcoin has a great impact to the economy of the country. Because bitcoin created many jobs for those who are unemployed. Bitcoin created many opportunities to many people to earn more money.
But currently the bitcoin users are consider as less than 2% then how can we suppose that it may have good impact on the economy of a country? I would like to say that it may have impact on the financial status of a single person ,but as a  whole it may only be possible when the users of bitcoin will increase and most of the people of a sate use bitcoin or adopt bitcoin, which make take decades because bitcoin is in its early stage and most of the people even do not have any idea about bitcoin.
Why the people are saying like this in my country the value and the price of the bitcoin is now more than this a lot of the people are buying the things with the bitcoin and they are investing in the bitcoin so for the present time bitcoin is very high and it is not less than any other currency I am sure the future with the bitcoin is very good and it is definitely improving the economy of the country.
Definitely when there are more buying and more economical stability comes with the individuals then how can you think bitcoin will don’t have any impact on economy of a country. When you think of all the matters related to society, money comes at number one.

If the people are wealthy or even they are up than poverty level, that society is considered as wealthy, and bitcoin helps to make this happen.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
The impact has been rather very good, most young people have been drawn towards bitcoins because it provides them with a source of income, most people have entered into the business of buying and selling bitcoins for a profit here so bitcoins has reduced unemployment in my country.

I've seen a lot of young people already invested on bitcoin so I think its really good for them. And for the economy of a country bitcoin will help their citizens in turn they can keep the economy going because they have a lot of cash to buy. In short bitcoin has given a sort of purchasing power to some of it. And if ever they would used bitcoin and convert it to local currency and spend it as much, then the government will have additional cash flowing on their economy.
Activity: 524
io.ezystayz.com

Regards,
i think the impact of btc in the economy of one country is good bitcoin can reduce unemployed people and also reduce poor people bitcoin is very good effect in one economy.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Activity: 135

Regards,
I think the bitcoin has a great impact to the economy of the country. Because bitcoin created many jobs for those who are unemployed. Bitcoin created many opportunities to many people to earn more money.
But currently the bitcoin users are consider as less than 2% then how can we suppose that it may have good impact on the economy of a country? I would like to say that it may have impact on the financial status of a single person ,but as a  whole it may only be possible when the users of bitcoin will increase and most of the people of a sate use bitcoin or adopt bitcoin, which make take decades because bitcoin is in its early stage and most of the people even do not have any idea about bitcoin.
Just see he economy of those countries who are already using this coin their development rate is much better than those who are avoiding its legalization and on top of it this coin is best known to boost economy and this has happened and this coin bring business to the region and that will give huge boost to the economy and more of it btc will give stability to its using regions and bitcoin will be coin of future,
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

Regards,
more source of income would help the economy of the country. this will also the opportunity of the country to improve their economic growth. but the bad side is bitcoin can be used for illegal activities.
It surely will. Imagine those who have been on this forum right now and having kept what they have been earning no matter how little ends up having a much more value for it at the end. This would help more unemployed people to even create more startups, employ other people and then the economy gets better gradually. It is a way in which everyone can just end up being fine at the end.
Pages:
Jump to: