Pages:
Author

Topic: What would benefit bitcoin more? - page 7. (Read 6036 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 267
October 18, 2017, 09:27:02 AM
A lot of people vote for advertising because the way I also see it we need to attract more bitcoin users in order to support bitcoin as a digital currency. Yes there are already a lot of people who knows about bitcoin but not all of them uses bitcoin for their transactions. I think if we advertise different products and services that bitcoin can be used it will be great.
Activity: 704
Merit: 500
October 18, 2017, 09:26:04 AM
What do you think will benefit it?
personally I think that the thing which will benifit Bitcoin the most would be an increase in its acceptance. If more people are willing to accept it as a mean of payment, the more popular it will become. A healthy amount of advertising can also help it to come in use on a daily basis.
It can also come in mainstream if it's use is declared legal by the world leaders. Bitcoin is becoming more and more popular everyday and many people have started to consider it as one of the world's fastest growing investment. If it continues to grow at this rate, it will surely become more popular.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
October 18, 2017, 09:13:56 AM
will be more popular if more and more sites are using bitcoin, investing as well as quick and easy transactions will surely more and more people are using it and getting it. so no need to bring lots of cash to travel. just need to save a lot of bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
October 18, 2017, 08:02:01 AM
More over popular to all jobless people in need of work..a big help to all people ..making future life even better Kiss Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 254
October 17, 2017, 11:14:20 PM
Advertising is most likely to introduce bitcoins to people. It gives idea to the people where they confuse about. It is another way to make people interested in this kind of matter. If they'll become interested to this, and talk about this, read, join, make an account and many more, this will be cause of increasing demand and makes the market value higher.

Indeed, by advertising in various media of course this is a good alternative to promote bitcoin to be more familiar with everyone so as to attract their interest to jump in bitcoin business, in addition to the popularity of the user population will certainly increase, thus helping speed up the progress of bitcoin.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
October 17, 2017, 09:57:11 PM
Advertising is most likely to introduce bitcoins to people. It gives idea to the people where they confuse about. It is another way to make people interested in this kind of matter. If they'll become interested to this, and talk about this, read, join, make an account and many more, this will be cause of increasing demand and makes the market value higher.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
the Cat-a-clysm.
October 17, 2017, 08:21:12 PM
Giveaways would be nice. First, plenty of people would just get some free money, they'd sell right away. Some others will hold, which is even nicer for them.

Most importantly: some will get lost. People will loose access to their little amounts, and will probably forget about it. That'd mean, less bitcoins overall, a.k.a. More value for the rest !
well, who will be paying all theses giveaways, I don't know. We can dream, too
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
October 17, 2017, 07:54:30 PM
Things that can increase the benefits of Bitcoin is legalization and acceptance of Bitcoin by countries around the world, especially the developed countries. this will surely boost the popularity and the value of Bitcoin and massive adoption that will occur in the country. because its popularity will bring in more new users who will maintain Bitcoin.
It seems to me that the great popularization of Bitcoin will really benefit the Crypto-currency. But users will be able to attract more investment and this will be of interest to all governments of developing countries. Thus, it is possible to fill the state budget and thereby raise the country's economy.

Because bitcoin can not be intervened and fully regulated, making legality impossible, I am curious about what benefits japan think because they seem to be closed in terms of bitcoin legalization. We need regulation so as not to waver with terror and criticism from the government.

regulation is needed because we also need to have protection from the government that can guarantee us all in the use of digital currency ,, but pro and cons sprung up related to this problem .. indeed this is certainly something that is planned by japan so this new problem arises .. hence the very carefulness in need in the current period when japan has been heavily adopted bitcoin...
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
October 17, 2017, 05:56:58 PM
Huge giveaway to attract attention is important, although advertised and promoted well but if there is no advantage offered then people will not be interested anymore about btc, they will just know but not more.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
October 17, 2017, 03:33:49 PM
Things that can increase the benefits of Bitcoin is legalization and acceptance of Bitcoin by countries around the world, especially the developed countries. this will surely boost the popularity and the value of Bitcoin and massive adoption that will occur in the country. because its popularity will bring in more new users who will maintain Bitcoin.
It seems to me that the great popularization of Bitcoin will really benefit the Crypto-currency. But users will be able to attract more investment and this will be of interest to all governments of developing countries. Thus, it is possible to fill the state budget and thereby raise the country's economy.

Because bitcoin can not be intervened and fully regulated, making legality impossible, I am curious about what benefits japan think because they seem to be closed in terms of bitcoin legalization. We need regulation so as not to waver with terror and criticism from the government.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
October 17, 2017, 03:19:36 PM
Really? If the government can not tax the cryptocurrency users, what is the benefit they earn from crypto? Yeah, nothing for the country's economy, even you can see Japan, till today they still have many troubles after accepted Bitcoin.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
October 17, 2017, 03:17:35 PM
Adoption, like what was done in 2014. Shame it didnt  work out because a lot of sites stopped using it due to the low number of payments through it.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 260
October 17, 2017, 03:03:05 PM
More and more websites are choosing to use Bitcoin and it is becoming increasingly popular. All this contributes to its benefits. Regards.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
October 17, 2017, 02:56:17 PM
I think everything is useful for Bitcoin and they all have a certain influence on it. However, if it gets a boost from the president then that is a huge development of bitcoin in that country. In addition, some other ways have been applied and somehow show its effectiveness
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
October 17, 2017, 02:44:17 PM
Activity: 884
October 17, 2017, 02:38:47 PM
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
October 17, 2017, 09:05:16 AM
i am right! many site will use bitcoin in the future and that is the most important to me because if i just want to buy anything from that website i can absolutely use bitcoin as mode of payment Smiley that would be the most good benefit of bitcoin.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
October 17, 2017, 08:26:19 AM
In addition to being the most profitable investment, the benefits of bitcoin are we use for cheaper, faster and safer transactions. I would rather send money in the form of bitcoin for the reason than using bank services.

That is right. Many people will choose bitcoin in transactions. It is better that bitcoin will legalize and accept in all part of the country so that everyone will be aware in the usage of bitcoin and will be acceptable in every enterprises to have easy payment.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
October 17, 2017, 08:20:25 AM
Among your options, which are a promotion from the president, Advertising, More sites using it, worldwide school presentations, nothing and huge giveaway. I think Bitcoin will be most benefited if country’s leader i.e. President makes a statement and promotes Bitcoin. Then further if government regulate and emphasis people to use Bitcoin, there will be tremendous increase in the user base of Bitcoin. All methods will fail, if government is against the Bitcoin and if at first place only government regulates Bitcoin, one can expect the rising value and popularity of Bitcoin. But this is near to impossible because a country’s leader will never try to promote a decentralized currency and dump its nation currency.      

Activity: 952
October 17, 2017, 08:19:04 AM
In addition to being the most profitable investment, the benefits of bitcoin are we use for cheaper, faster and safer transactions. I would rather send money in the form of bitcoin for the reason than using bank services.
indeed in this case bitcoin very special in its superior in sending money when we send a lot of money the speed of the transaction was also fast. unlike sending money with banks that have to go through the verification process
Pages:
Jump to: