Pages:
Author

Topic: What would benefit bitcoin more? - page 2. (Read 6036 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
May 25, 2018, 01:10:56 AM
What do you think will benefit it?
Not a single one of the proposals that you are putting forward will help bitcoin that much, what will really help adoption of bitcoin is the passing of regulations that are bitcoin friendly, instead of regulations that are trying to punish those that hold cryptocurrencies and that are treating them as criminals, if that were to happen the adoption of bitcoin will grow exponentially.
Activity: 106
Merit: 0
May 24, 2018, 11:36:32 PM
Bitcoin really help a lot of people because of the benefits the its give to people. Bitcoin now is the hope of people experiencing financial difficulty so we can said that bitcoin is the most strongest and valuable digital currency and most people who entered here is so successfull.

Yes, this is a two-way interaction. Working and collecting Bitcoin will help the workers get more income, reduce the unemployment rate, which is the benefit that Bitcoi bring to society. At the same time, many people working and sharing information about Bitcoin as well as the Cryptocurrency market will help Bitcoin become closer and more popular in daily e-commerce transactions, which is beneficial. Social benefits for Bitcoin. Important is advertising.
Activity: 106
May 24, 2018, 11:33:04 PM
The benefits of Bitcoin are expressed through the value contained in each Bitcoin. For Bitcoin to add value, it is important to make Bitcoin popular, that is, to be known by many people around the world. I think that advertising and e-commerce sites that accept Bitcoin are two of the most widely used Bitcoin information channels in the world. And that's good for Bitcoin as well as the Cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 84
May 18, 2018, 01:17:25 AM
By advertising, we need to tell everyone that bitcoin has different advantages that may help them to secure financially. And by this time, increasing of users will be made and this will benefit bitcoin.
Activity: 238
May 17, 2018, 11:44:57 PM
The spread of bitcoin will give it a lot of users, which will increase the price of bitcoin.

Bitcoin can help many people use it as a currency, and it's a good investment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
When Football meets Crypto
May 17, 2018, 11:44:21 PM

Most of the people will benefit on it if they invest a huge amount when the price is still cheaper before, well you can still start trading in the market in order to catch up so do not worry about the time.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
May 17, 2018, 11:40:19 PM
Yeah, I have to agree to people saying that advertising is benefitted by bitcoin the most.
A company can popularize itself through willing people all over the globe and the payment for the service is more convenient and possible with cryptocurrencies.
Apart from it, people who use bitcoin in any transaction is benefitted by itself. It os more convenient and secure sith itz technological advancements over fiat.
Activity: 168
May 08, 2018, 11:44:31 AM
"Worldwide school presentations = A promotion from the president = Advertising"
Those stuff above are the same thing. One of them is being advertised in schools, one is advertised by the president and the other is general advertising.

"Huge giveaway"
Never does any good. Same as printing money.

"Nothing"
If you do nothing, nothing happens.

"More sites using it"
That's the result. (and the most benefiting one) To achieve this result, you definitely need advertisements. So "Advertising" is my answer.

More people know bitcoin's existence, there will be more potential users.
More users of bitcoin beleive tbat every transaction of cryptocurency theres benefit and earn more profit especially when the price goes up,and its a big help in terms of money at all.
Activity: 602
May 08, 2018, 05:09:49 AM
Of course, all these factors can affect the development of bitcoin, but I believe that the main thing for the development of bitcoin is community support, and not to spread and not believe in negative news.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
May 08, 2018, 05:00:30 AM
I think everyone would already benifits with bitcoin. With the popularity of Bitcoin almost people having opportunity to earn money. You can earn profits with bitcoin or in cryptocurrency through participating in a bounty campaign here in bitcointalk forum this is the easiest way to get money beside from trading ad investing. But sometimes in working with cryptos are so risky because of their unstable price or value in the market.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
May 07, 2018, 11:57:15 PM
I guess, more than anything, crypto currencies needs people who believe in it. If people believe in it then more and more will see that these people's lives got better by investing on crypto currencies. By doing so, then more people will go into it and invest making crypto currencies stronger. Advertising is really the key factor.
Activity: 85
May 07, 2018, 11:46:20 PM
I think all of these will benefit. But if I chose only one It would be a worldwide school presentations, because it will be a huge advertisement if bitcoin will introduce to them. Millenials are very aproaching today. Bitcoins for children and teenagers then there is no doubt that it will gain so much popularity and investors around the world due to the fact that technology is what many millenials embrace now on.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
December 25, 2017, 08:22:45 AM
Ah it doesn’t need anything from here onwards. It’s has already done its marketing in its own and shown the world what is the potential that it carries in itself. No advertising is needed for bitcoin because it is getting in the news on its own self after so many spikes and after creating so many millionaires in single shot. This has already created the fire of investment amongst the common people and now people speak about the bitcoin over chats, lunch, breakfast. This is really enough for now and the hype will keep going on and on without anything.

So hopefully this will continue ans our bitcoin will keep passing through all people’s heart. :-)
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
December 25, 2017, 08:09:29 AM
My answer would be more sites using it. I'm not sure about advertising... Perhaps, it will affect the price and popularity. But what's the sense in wide popularity, if people cannot use it?
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
December 25, 2017, 04:18:24 AM
Advertising for sure will bring both good and bad news but it's all part of the publicity stunt, and it does not matter whether it's good or bad advertising because the people needs to have knowledge on both sides of the coin. We have to accept both its flaws and beauty.
Trends in the distribution and development of the virtual currency outline the need to coordinate the actions of national regulators at the international level. Bitcoin deals are done globally, not knowing boundaries and legal barriers. For this reason, the need to find an international solution for them becomes more and more urgent.
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
December 25, 2017, 03:16:59 AM
Advertising for sure will bring both good and bad news but it's all part of the publicity stunt, and it does not matter whether it's good or bad advertising because the people needs to have knowledge on both sides of the coin. We have to accept both its flaws and beauty.
Activity: 397
December 25, 2017, 02:50:05 AM
I rather choose president advertisement from the poll because governments support are the one we need to make those people who still have doubt getting scammed using Bitcoin if ever they participate in using them, If those people can't believe other people who already using Bitcoin then i am sure that they will surely believe if the persons telling them that Bitcoin is not a scam and they have nothing to fear with it if it will come from the government or the president.
Bitcoin is not a scam and that’s why more and more are investing in bitcoin, because they want a huge profit against their investment. More and more investment is in favor of bitcoin and I am sure that in the future bitcoin will be the mainstream and it will dominate all the other paper, fiat or cryptocurrency of the world. The trust of the people will benefit bitcoin the most. Positive image of bitcoin will increase its value.
Activity: 57
December 19, 2017, 06:12:54 AM
President's advertisment would be great, it's some kind of trusted and famous thing.
Activity: 768
Merit: 1000
December 19, 2017, 05:12:00 AM
More business accepting bitcoin is the answer. As more and more people start to use bitcoin so the need grows with that comes price rises. Supply and demand.
But very honestly i would like to say, that currently i do not think that enough business have adopted bitcoin. may be in some places we can expect, specially in modern countries, but i do not think that there number are much more. But in future we can expect that a time will come when bitcoin will be use as currency and then most of the businesses will accept bitcoin for payment methods.
In addition to business there are many other aspects.
Of course, advertising in the media and the official positive position of the state are important, because the endorsement of the president will encourage many to invest and give green light to novice traders
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
December 19, 2017, 04:34:29 AM
I rather choose president advertisement from the poll because governments support are the one we need to make those people who still have doubt getting scammed using Bitcoin if ever they participate in using them, If those people can't believe other people who already using Bitcoin then i am sure that they will surely believe if the persons telling them that Bitcoin is not a scam and they have nothing to fear with it if it will come from the government or the president.
Pages:
Jump to: