Pages:
Author

Topic: What would benefit bitcoin more? - page 3. (Read 6036 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hello World!
December 19, 2017, 04:31:12 AM
I think btc needs good advertisement. More people will have interest if someone who knew well about btc tries to explain it. I believe in the power of words and I think if btc is publicly commercialize it will continue to grow and it will be both beneficial to the users and btc.
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
December 14, 2017, 06:35:21 AM
Word of mouth is the easiest way to reach all over the place than any other ways to circulate on the subject as bitcoin is the hype of news due to huge increase in the price of bitcoins the word of bitcoins are spreading so fast than any other news now all economic classes have started topics on bitcoin and blockchain technology which makes more user's to the bitcoin network and that can benefit this technology to increase its value.
Activity: 350
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
December 14, 2017, 06:19:40 AM
What do you think will benefit it?

More sites will do, bitcoin already have the attention it needs to and I think it would benefit the most through more accessibility in terms of the number of websites it uses and preferably more retailers and services that accepts bitcoin.
Activity: 210
November 23, 2017, 09:42:02 PM
I choose is advertising because today there are many ico projects that are advertising through bitcoin like wearing signature campaigns and to promote their project. And especially those who are unemployed are benefit just because bitcoin many earns money. And in online shops ,bitcoin  is also acceptable
Activity: 675
Merit: 254
So far so good
November 23, 2017, 09:10:27 PM
More online shops need to accept bitcoin as payment method. the only issue is bitcoin is very volatile.
Advertising would also benefit bitcoin. Not the usual advertising on the medias but a clear explanation about what is bitcoin and what is the advantage/inconvenient compare to fiat.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
November 23, 2017, 08:58:24 PM
Using it in more sites achieves two works namely, to increase its popularity and the other is to help with its circulation. The next viable answer is a president endorsing the use of it; it would remove the doubts of many non-believers in a certain country.
Activity: 108
November 23, 2017, 08:51:49 PM

What would benefit bitcoin more?

I chose "More Sites Using It" because Bitcoin gains its value through its acceptance, adoption, and use. The more stores, businesses, and all other industries accept and use Bitcoin the more it will increase in value and become more powerful medium of monetary exchange.
Activity: 344
Merit: 105
November 23, 2017, 08:14:49 PM

More sites using it. Becuase if the site using bitcoin, its ganna be easy to earn more bitcoin. The more it gets attention of the public the more it will be known and the more it'll be known the more the value gets increase. This is one of the benefits that we can get if we use bitcoin in our life. But it makes also every transaction at easy in the world of online transaction
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 22, 2017, 01:28:21 AM

Adverting can benefit bitcoin more. Not all of people know about bitcoin and for now I don't know if its an advantage or disadvantage. In business, if you pioneer a product or service, most of the time the pioneers is the most successful of its competitors. Just like a product, advertisement is the way for your product to be introduced on the market. I am not sure if bitcoin is being advertised. In our country, it is chronic on facebook but most of the people just ignore it due do lack of information. If advertised with the right information, bitcoin will become famous and everyone will know about it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 23
November 10, 2017, 11:45:52 PM
I choose advertising it because many ICOs project here now advertised their project using bitcoin, by wearing signature during the campaign in order to promote their company. The second is open more websites by using bitcoin they can shopping through online by the help of bitcoin many benefits bitcoin in us.
Activity: 260
November 10, 2017, 11:19:59 PM
Advertising will benefit more like on what we are doing in signature campaigns, we put signature on our profile to advertise them because the main goal of the different thread is to advertise their website or their product that's why majority wins in adverting. Most often this is site is a great site to advertise something because you have a guarantee that the part of this group will advertise what you've want by means of paying them BTC.
Activity: 220
October 29, 2017, 10:26:43 AM

Anything about bitcoin would benefit it.

Always remember good or bad publicity is still a publicity.
It will let people to be curious about it and will find a way to learn about it.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
October 29, 2017, 08:23:02 AM
I think if more and more online shopping and other services websites start using bitcoin as there payment method bitcoin will become most famous and will be known all over the world. people  will take interest in its earning methods and will take a interest in its development. Bitcoin used as a online currency to buy goods will also increase its use in the online world and it will also increase its currculation.
Activity: 386
October 29, 2017, 08:17:50 AM
More bitcoin benefits are very profitable, the main reason I use bitcoin for hoping to get a profit, besides profit, I use bitcoin because for the transaction can be faster with a very cheap cost than banks.
Most of us here, getting profit is the reason why we entered bitcoin world. This is one of the benefits that we can get if we use bitcoin in our life. But it makes also every transaction at ease in the online world.
This is actually the core of the discussion. There are definitely so many reasons for which someone joined, some have been affected by other reason. But the main revolving thing is only one, as you said, to get profit. You can’t do anything for more than one week if it doesn’t affect you. Same is the case with bitcoins. They have so much potential for making our lives different.
Activity: 135
October 28, 2017, 11:59:55 AM

I think the acceptance of governments will be the decisive factor for the development of bitcoin. Because every time a country accepts bitcoin, the market will be expanded, and that's a good opportunity for bitcoin to grow.
Indeed government of each and every country is a representation of the public of that place so you are hundred percent right that a drastic change will be visualized if the government accept bit coin as legal crypto currency because the people of that country will feel free to invest more and more in bit coin without getting frightened or worried.
This will also favor bitcoin but the main thing is to arrange public seminars to draw attention of common people toward this profitable coin by this way there will be much more investor coming toward this coin and the advertisement through proper way will also give benefit to the bitcoin and on top of it if people will start using it government will have to bend the knee in front of mighty bitcoin and that will be epic.
Activity: 630
Merit: 130
October 28, 2017, 10:35:17 AM
For me it does not promote only our business but also bitcoin benefit every individual, those persons with or without a permanent job who wants to have an extra income like me. It benefit us in the way that it gives chances to others. We know at the start it is not very easy to do especially for those who are just a begginer, like me i am just new here in doing bitcoin but, at the end you will realize that  bitcoin really benefit us and you will enjoy what you are doing.  Just work hard for it and bitcoin will give what is for you.
Activity: 364
October 28, 2017, 08:30:46 AM
More bitcoin benefits are very profitable, the main reason I use bitcoin for hoping to get a profit, besides profit, I use bitcoin because for the transaction can be faster with a very cheap cost than banks.
Most of us here, getting profit is the reason why we entered bitcoin world. This is one of the benefits that we can get if we use bitcoin in our life. But it makes also every transaction at ease in the online world.
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
October 27, 2017, 08:45:24 PM

Well I have been to this thread earlier but I want to add more stuff to this after getting some updates from the forum itself.

I have read too many posts regarding the acceptance of bitcoin within amazon merchandise or they thinking to do so. If this happens then I’m sure it will contribute to bitcoin on major scale.

The market cap of amazon is 520 billion USD and if ten percent user base also use bitcoin then it can help publish the bitcoin in positive way plus its price will rise too. Also amazon will be main factor to contribute into its publication. Just waiting for that day.

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
October 27, 2017, 08:08:06 PM
More business accepting bitcoin is the answer. As more and more people start to use bitcoin so the need grows with that comes price rises. Supply and demand.
But very honestly i would like to say, that currently i do not think that enough business have adopted bitcoin. may be in some places we can expect, specially in modern countries, but i do not think that there number are much more. But in future we can expect that a time will come when bitcoin will be use as currency and then most of the businesses will accept bitcoin for payment methods.

Although it is not much but nowadays it is growing. I do not know who but I saw many bosses and some industries are adopting bitcoin right now and it is really good for us when the price ia reall huge. But we never know if this is going to be bubble or it has strong fondation. We can't really predict what is the outcome when we can't control it
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
October 27, 2017, 04:59:57 PM
Bitcoin gets benefit from different ways. It can benefit by different web sites by using bitcoin for different purpose. Which boost its growth rapidly. Advertising is one of the main reason for the  growth of bitcoin. Because of this mare and more people connected with bitcoin increases day by day. In this way bitcoin got much publicity. Media, newspapers taking lead role in it. Government permission might be hold some credit for the growth of bitcoin. Easy money transaction and exchange can be a reason from which bitcoin gets benefit.
Pages:
Jump to: