Pages:
Author

Topic: What would make you trust an ICO? - page 2. (Read 983 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 01:31:34 AM
Critical to me is always my idea of the project, I also take into account the development strategy, documentation, development team and community.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 07:53:47 PM
The market is so bad that I do not trust anybody
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
August 25, 2018, 07:29:45 PM
it's hard to trust ICO for now.
but if I personally want to believe in ICO it is better for dev and a minimum team of people who have experienced and have been successful in various ICOs.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
August 25, 2018, 07:25:45 PM
I think it's very important to review many checkpoints before make a decision. I think team and advisers are very important and crucial factor. If they have enough experience and good history they have more chances. Also idea and their roadmap should be realistic enough. Because if something too good to be true...
I dedicate my great beliefs to projects that have new ideas and high-level leaders. Large communities and strong growth are also factors that I often pay attention to when investing in ICO projects.
Activity: 523
Merit: 300
August 25, 2018, 07:18:04 PM
At this point of time, just refrain from buying into ICO's even if you trust them. You can get it much cheaper once they hit exchange. Trust is not a factor now, it's sentiment.
Activity: 276
August 25, 2018, 07:17:25 PM
If trust is the topic, then I look for the one who handles the ICO there is a lot of bounty manager that has a good reputation. And I usually join to those ICO.
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
August 25, 2018, 07:08:54 PM
Trust in ICO is made up of several factors: of course, this is a functional idea that has been well presented and explained why a project is needed; presence of a good team and advisers; availability of KYC, whitelist in a smart contract; clear and understandable roadmap
Activity: 304
August 25, 2018, 06:42:44 PM
I think it's very important to review many checkpoints before make a decision. I think team and advisers are very important and crucial factor. If they have enough experience and good history they have more chances. Also idea and their roadmap should be realistic enough. Because if something too good to be true...
Activity: 504
ONe Social Network.
August 25, 2018, 06:39:40 PM
In terms of trust, the first thing I look out for is the team behind the project, it will tell you if they are worth spending your money on them, after that, check the whitepaper to see if the money you invested could grow, if so, how much could it be?
Activity: 364
August 25, 2018, 06:28:20 PM
Hi all,
I am part of the Maxdata.io team.
As part of an ICO marketing team - you always strive to show your ICO in the most transparent and candid way possible.
So I decided to ask you the community - What would make you trust an ICO?

All answers will be highly appreciated!

Thanks
GL:HF

A well known and credible manager or ICO platform with a history of good to great track record will surely get me to trust an ICO. Bountyhive for example have proven to be effective in their project listings. There have been issues and concerns of course like any other things. But this is all part of the whole crypto thing. This is the first time I came across your platform. I might check it out one of these days and see what you've got to offer.
Activity: 126
August 25, 2018, 06:15:46 PM
The important thing is that the team develops, if they have a professional working style and experience in project development then the ability to choose that project is very high.
Activity: 6
August 25, 2018, 06:12:20 PM
Before I could trust an ICO I will see
1- Project potential in markets
2- Team behind the projects
3- Large investors
4- Social media strength
Activity: 64
August 25, 2018, 06:07:42 PM
For me it is easy to trust if you can see a good result as well as a good feedback. When I first knew ICO all I know is one way of being progressive that can lead to become successful. Their are different ICO to join through out the way. It is up to you how are you going to find way to join and extravert yourself to the highest rank to be better too.

Same here, I got your point it means it is really easy to identify if the project or the ICO is generated into success and also the team has the capable of doing the task without hesitations it means they are a good voice.
Activity: 532
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
August 25, 2018, 06:00:15 PM
My critical strategy is to observe the team on the board, present and past project executed with there qualification relative to what they are out to offer, also much more import is to discover if the  ICO/Project has an existing project that is on.
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
August 25, 2018, 05:57:03 PM
What makes me trust ico is that there is a clear and professional team. There is an advisor on the ICO project. And also I think the community's enthusiasm for an ico project is very important. Because of that it will certainly increase the attractiveness and also the popularity of the ico project. Maybe that alone can make me trust ico.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
August 25, 2018, 05:52:54 PM
I trusted to the ICO that gives more information or all detaisl are there, and I don't want anonymous team because incase that is scam we cannot find them. I also trusted to the ICO if the benefits is high reward that I get and also to the unique platform because mosy of the ICO have same platforms.
Activity: 994
Merit: 515
Get'em boys
August 25, 2018, 05:50:04 PM
For me a good ICO would come about with a good team with lots of good members' experience is possible, a bog enough budget to initiate the project, a good project and a good whitepaper among other things.
Activity: 140
August 25, 2018, 05:31:51 PM
I look into the development team members and their track record. I also look into their partners, the project's aims and objectives and the whitepapers.
Activity: 42
August 25, 2018, 05:17:05 AM
In my opinion, ICO is a good ICO, I estimate their project is the website evaluation ICO and how to make investment decisions.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
August 20, 2018, 07:51:09 AM
I'm sure that, the ICO has a unique concept, different ideas, and more advanced technology.
Do you know what you're writing about? The meaning of this phrase is absurd. ICO is the Initial Coin Offering. All that you have specified can relate to the project, which conducts ICO. But projects, now, a lot and the ideas of most of them are not worth a cent.
Pages:
Jump to: