Pages:
Author

Topic: What would make you trust an ICO? - page 6. (Read 983 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 101
August 04, 2018, 07:33:35 AM
It's the uniqueness of the idea first. Then the team and the team again. There are many scammers these days. To trust an ICO, i have to trust the team. I should see their technical and marketing team with linkedin profiles.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 04:55:06 PM
The team behind the project is the most important thing to look at, after all, you don't want to get into the path of some scammers or identity thiefs, so search for their background as much as you can.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 04:41:58 PM
nothing. i do not think it's a valid business strategy and never will be. it's just an attempt to milk the clueless. if the idea is that good then go get professional investment from a venture capitalist.

if i was forced at gunpoint to 'invest' in one then i'd only do it if they had established and signed up business relationships in place and a cast iron plan.

Good reviews - an indicator of a positive reputation. They are usually written on thematic crypto-currency forums: Bitcoin Talk, Reddit. Ordinary for each exchange has its own branch, for example, such a Binance.
Activity: 112
August 02, 2018, 04:31:38 PM
For a good ico; The reliability of the project is very important. We need to look at its availability in the future. We also need to look at the quality of the team. Tokenmetriks are also important. These are important criteria for me.
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
July 30, 2018, 05:30:00 AM
because with the ICO, we can make a lot of profit and we can have a new investment besides bitcoin. but unfortunately, there are too many ICO projects that offer the false promise to people so many people reduce their trust in the ICO. I think in out there, still any of good ICO that will give a big profit to the investor but we need to search what is the ICO projects.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
July 30, 2018, 12:15:41 AM
   I think once you invest in ICO it means you are trusting that it will become successful unless you just invest without any direction like something you bet in a gambling. For me i would trust ICO base on my own research about their project purpose and team behind it. Also i trust ICO through on my instinct because sometime i felt about ICO if trusted or not but it is not recommended because it is not 100% accurate. It is just in my own.  Like the ICO in my signature..The Organicco ,it was a very good project because its purpose is for the development of green technology for the future...https://organicco.uk/
Activity: 196
July 29, 2018, 11:53:54 PM
It's the uniqueness of the idea first. Then the team and the team again. There are many scammers these days. To trust an ICO, i have to trust the team. I should see their technical and marketing team with linkedin profiles.

if we participate in any first project, we should look at the team because of a team presence or we can see if the project works. and also see how they promote it as well. so we will believe in this project. if you want to join the project you are taking, take your time to check it because lately there are too many ICOs, this is a fraud.
Activity: 162
July 29, 2018, 11:46:29 PM
I usually see a great development of ICO sales. If sales are good, then I think the ICO project it can be trusted. Moreover, if information related to project this ICO always update. I think a project like this is to be trusted.
Activity: 66
July 29, 2018, 11:38:54 PM
I personally do go for the ICO whose Whitepaper is well structured and that the project itself has a real life application or problem it is solving with a solid team behind it.
Thanks.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
July 29, 2018, 11:34:18 PM
Before I could trust an ICO, there must be a regulatory authority that governs the affairs of all ICO, which means every ICO must have registered and pass through the thoroughly screening from the authority, by then I'll trust ICO.
I think I can trust ICO because there are many people who invest in ICO and see the white paper and its implementation team because already many people who invest in ICO but do not get profit then from now on I can trust ICO because first see white paper and teamwork

Activity: 252
July 29, 2018, 11:30:43 PM
I think the open source code makes me trust this ICO the most.
It can be seen from the code what the team wants to do and whether they have the ability to realize this dream, so I prefer code analysis.
Activity: 42
July 29, 2018, 11:27:40 PM
Well first you should put in charge a good and reliable manager, at least a full member to inspire the necessary experience for the job, you also have to have realistic goals, a serious white paper and a roadmap that you are going to accomplish, you have to be very realistic with your objectives and be very communicative with what is happening if you want to succeed.
Activity: 308
July 29, 2018, 11:23:45 PM
The project perspective are well presented, the transparency, the team behind the project, the partnership of any well known company, the biggest influencer endorsed the project, the roadmap, and most of all the communities behind excluded the bounty hunters.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 10:55:56 PM
For me i can Trust in any ICO when i see that and i know that is legit but many people now don't trust ICO because some ICO'S now is scam or else not legit and i suggest to other choose a good ico a legit ico not a scam ico And be careful to scammers
Activity: 44
July 29, 2018, 06:01:08 AM
Because I have earned a lot of profits through ICO, all I believe in ICO, but now ICO has a lot of scams, which requires us to look patiently.
July 29, 2018, 05:55:07 AM
Hi all,
I am part of the Maxdata.io team.
As part of an ICO marketing team - you always strive to show your ICO in the most transparent and candid way possible.
So I decided to ask you the community - What would make you trust an ICO?

All answers will be highly appreciated!

Thanks
GL:HF

What makes people believe in ICOs is:
- What is the background and idea that the project is aiming for?
- Roadmap brings a lot of trust for investors, and it shows the direction of the project.
- The community of the project is large and developed.
- Some people supporting the project more or less and support are made upon request.
- Does the project address the requirements that investors are looking for?

according to this, I agree with you, because the best way to secure my trust in a good project is the advisory team, if his advisers are famous people, it will make it difficult for them to end up as good cheats and advisors with a reputation for protecting will not go for any project. and also a good development team with reputation and experience will likely come up with the right project

Activity: 217
Merit: 12
July 29, 2018, 05:42:59 AM
nothing. i do not think it's a valid business strategy and never will be. it's just an attempt to milk the clueless. if the idea is that good then go get professional investment from a venture capitalist.

if i was forced at gunpoint to 'invest' in one then i'd only do it if they had established and signed up business relationships in place and a cast iron plan.

Noooooo it's the most amazing form of business investing and funding that is available to anyone in the world no matter how much money they have or what country the live in.

We just need the ICOs to be property vetted and ran by legitimate businesses with experience and expertise to pull of the projects.

In the future i hope to see thousands or even millions of tokenized businesses paying dividends and profits out to investors, this is what will make crypto insantly massive - this is how we get everyone using it for everything.

And we can see it happening.. here is one ICO i just invested into - https://binex.trade/?code=A11KV

You can use my referral like there to get 3 free tokens, and 5% bonus tokens if you buy tokens Wink

This is a crypto exchange that is paying 70% of the exchange fees to token holders. Two other exchanges are using this business model and growing very fast.

All kinds of businesses could be tokenized like this and profits paid out to investors automatically and transparently.

There are many different crypto projects paying profits to token holders or users of the platforms, i welcome to business model and it will take crypto to the next level and create a trillion dollar ecosystem.
July 29, 2018, 05:09:48 AM
At this moment your life becomes even more ineteresno! You discover a new world for yourself in an interesting project that will help to spend time with benefit. P2PS
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/p2ps-worlds-first-only-secure-interference-free-communications-system-3267287
https://www.p2psf.org
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 29, 2018, 05:00:14 AM
Transparency is very good for project. The key point of trust for me is money back in case of failure.
Activity: 140
July 29, 2018, 04:52:56 AM
Hi all,
I am part of the Maxdata.io team.
As part of an ICO marketing team - you always strive to show your ICO in the most transparent and candid way possible.
So I decided to ask you the community - What would make you trust an ICO?

All answers will be highly appreciated!

Thanks
GL:HF

The best way for me to be able to trust an ICO is by meeting the team even just at Telegram. Then the next would be the feasibility and practical application of the coin.
Pages:
Jump to: