Pages:
Author

Topic: What would make you trust an ICO? - page 5. (Read 983 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 07:18:29 PM
personally, the reason that makes me believe an ico is because I can get the legit ico. by following the legit ico, the results will also big. just that it will be very fun. but in choosing a good ico we also have to understand it well because choosing an ico that is legit is difficult.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
August 10, 2018, 07:16:43 PM
Hi all,
I am part of the Maxdata.io team.
As part of an ICO marketing team - you always strive to show your ICO in the most transparent and candid way possible.
So I decided to ask you the community - What would make you trust an ICO?

All answers will be highly appreciated!

Thanks
GL:HF

professional with a lot of experience team make me convidence to contribute in ICO project in any market conditions mate
because, the team is the keys if the project will running well in the future,,
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 10, 2018, 07:14:24 PM
Hi all,
As part of an ICO marketing team - you always strive to show your ICO in the most transparent and candid way possible.

Thanks

Posting of the face on the whitepaper of the team member of ico project with have reputable manager and most specially legality of the project and how to earn investing on the project with out whitewash.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 07:11:50 PM
Well as a bounty hunter, the first thing I would recommend is not to have high expectations so early in a project, you have to be very realistic with what you expect and how long you will achieve it, because I've already been in several bounties that set themselves overly high goals and in the end they don't finish them and they leave the whole community in the air failing before starting, it's also good that you hire someone dedicated to the community and who is quite diligent.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 07:07:11 PM
The very first thing I look into when choosing an ICO is the bounty manager. A highly reputable manager with a good track record will give us that sense of trust and security when ever we participate in an ICO. A manager who have had numerous successful ICO's would most likely have another successful ICO. And so this is my basis.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
August 10, 2018, 06:19:32 PM
the thing that made me believe with the ICO one is its products. So I have always tried to follow the projects where the product is real. There is his, and I can feel its benefits. Because this product is important to me.
Activity: 322
August 10, 2018, 06:17:00 PM
Hi all,

Thanks

Lots of factors - good informative website and of course informative technically good White Paper, the experienced and professional team, open and communicative members of the team with society - it shows they are not afraid of straight questions, the Roadmap that is realised step by step, managers of the project that work with society in active and open manner, the interviews with CEOs and developers, and of course realistic and perspective idea. These are first things that I pay attention to. After that of course I pay attention to he token, its listing, its functionality, the amount of hardcap and terms of realisation of the product.
Choosing a good project to invest in ICO is a decisive factor in the success of the project that you have invested so be careful and careful. A good ICO is usually a team of professional managers, new ideas and realities, serving a particular field. Have a long-term development strategy and build a strong community. These are the factors that I usually evaluate well for an ICO project.
Activity: 812
August 10, 2018, 06:16:13 PM
Before you trust to any one of ICO make sure that you read and study about the project because it's important to know if the ICO is good and have potential grow in the future. Trust is bug word but it if you disappoint it's big crash too.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
Freshdice.com
August 10, 2018, 06:12:19 PM
Hi all,

Thanks

Maybe, it is the reputation of a certain project in the market. Some projects are backed by huge companies which affects the "reputation" that I am pertaining. It would also be a factor for other people who makes speculations about the future of that project whether it will be a good one or not. Another thing is the bounty manager behind the bounty program of that project because good managers choose good projects.
Activity: 392
August 10, 2018, 06:06:22 PM
Well there are a lot of ways how to trust an ICO because for me i am looking at the rating of the ICO because in this way i know that i can make sure about its capabilities and also i can also know that this coin is not a scam or what
Activity: 196
August 07, 2018, 05:51:31 AM
Many ICos are on thew rise now, and it has become quite a hard work to different the good from the bad, and completely trust it. One of the major things people look out for when looking for an ICO to trust, they take a close look at the team members. Them being trustworthy and reliable goes a long way towards gaining the trust of the public. It might also need to have a really good and convincing whitepaper too.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
August 05, 2018, 06:47:29 AM
The most important thing to consider when investing in ICO is the team behind the project. Some people say that it's the idea, the uniqueness of it, but I disagree because, especially with ICOs, you can be mislead by false information, so you have to find a team you can trust first. Another factor to consider is the value of tokens sold. If it's over $5 million then probably it's worth considering, but then again you have to be sure that those numbers are not fake, so finding a reliable team is the first priority.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
August 05, 2018, 06:32:36 AM
Hi all,

Thanks

Lots of factors - good informative website and of course informative technically good White Paper, the experienced and professional team, open and communicative members of the team with society - it shows they are not afraid of straight questions, the Roadmap that is realised step by step, managers of the project that work with society in active and open manner, the interviews with CEOs and developers, and of course realistic and perspective idea. These are first things that I pay attention to. After that of course I pay attention to he token, its listing, its functionality, the amount of hardcap and terms of realisation of the product.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
August 05, 2018, 06:31:20 AM
in determining ico trusted or not, it is quite difficult, therefore I only trust ico who has worked with big companies that are famous, so that they are not only trusted but also very helpful to attract investors
Activity: 35
August 05, 2018, 06:20:33 AM
The project idea maters a lot to me as contained in the white paper, then the project team members, the project backup etc are all important factors i need to take into consideration before i give my take on a project.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
August 04, 2018, 02:17:18 PM
There are some things you have to consider before trusting an ico to invest in. The first thing to consider is whether the project has a working prototype, this will show that it is no longer just an idea but already reality. Another factor is how transparent the team is. You should evaluate the LinkedIn profile of the team members to see their past experience, whether they have worked for reputable companies. Etc
Activity: 160
August 04, 2018, 07:52:14 AM
I haven't invested in ICO since this year because there are too many projects that are losing money, which worries me about the risk of capital. If an ICO project allows me to invest, then the project must have a well-known team in the encryption field, which is critical.
Activity: 322
August 04, 2018, 07:49:09 AM
Hi all,

Thanks

I trust an ico whenever i have seen and read their white paper or see theur platform all their success and it is also depending on who is the manager in charge in those campaign because of course if that manager is a legitimate one them they will not take a project that will ruin their name in the whole cryptocurrency industry so I mostly depends on the managers.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
August 04, 2018, 07:45:03 AM
currently ICO is useless because when entering the market the price has a discount that can reach 50% more and I better buy when it enters this market better
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
August 04, 2018, 07:33:49 AM
It's the uniqueness of the idea first. Then the team and the team again. There are many scammers these days. To trust an ICO, i have to trust the team. I should see their technical and marketing team with linkedin profiles.
Pages:
Jump to: