Pages:
Author

Topic: What would make you trust an ICO? - page 4. (Read 983 times)

copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 08:33:53 AM
Hi all,
I am part of the Maxdata.io team.
As part of an ICO marketing team - you always strive to show your ICO in the most transparent and candid way possible.
So I decided to ask you the community - What would make you trust an ICO?

All answers will be highly appreciated!

Thanks
GL:HF

The team is active always, transparency every details in ICO activity. And they have good vives always to intertain questions of the bounty hunters partipants. And what attract and trust me more in ICO is the "respect" towards bounty hunters, because without bounty hunters the ICO is nothing.
Activity: 344
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 08:23:53 AM
I can trust ico if the ico project has a clear and professional team. As well as having real and good goals. I will also see a partner from the ico project or sponsor from the project. That will make me believe in ico.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
August 12, 2018, 08:22:10 AM
It's the uniqueness of the idea first. Then the team and the team again. There are many scammers these days. To trust an ICO, i have to trust the team. I should see their technical and marketing team with linkedin profiles.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
August 11, 2018, 07:46:36 AM
The team is probably the most important thing when you are talking about the trust. The team should have some experience, past successful projects.
Activity: 340
August 11, 2018, 07:44:18 AM
Hi all,
I am part of the Maxdata.io team.
As part of an ICO marketing team - you always strive to show your ICO in the most transparent and candid way possible.
So I decided to ask you the community - What would make you trust an ICO?

All answers will be highly appreciated!

Thanks
GL:HF

Personally, what would make me trust an ico is the potential of the company, the whitepaper, the team members and their past achievements and also the community and the development.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
August 11, 2018, 07:38:36 AM
First if the team members have proven they are persons with integrity, secondly if they have their funds escrowed,  thirdly if they have some minimum viable product in place MVP
Activity: 207
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 07:38:17 AM
Obviously about the roadmap. Team Devs are experienced and professional. Along with that, the preparation is thorough and transparent in developing the trend with high feasibility. These are the factors to determine my good ico project. And it is hard to expect more when # Metahash is in the stage of selling well.
Activity: 532
August 11, 2018, 07:35:00 AM
It`s hard to find really good ICO and to find it you need to check all information about ICO. As for me, I trust in ICO when they have a promising idea of the project and thoughtful roadmap and whitepaper. It must be a good team and good or middle count of investors.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
August 11, 2018, 05:46:39 AM
in my opinion we have to trust ico because with ico we can get very much profit even when our investment can be given a bonus of more than 30%, and by giving trust to your ico in a row and supporting the projects they want to develop.
Activity: 238
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
August 11, 2018, 05:14:52 AM
Personally, I try to trace all the points concerning the ICO, namely how the team does its work, feedback and so on!
Activity: 252
August 11, 2018, 03:37:18 AM
personally, in choosing an ico I will see the team that handles and also supplies the tokens because, in my opinion, it's important. I will also see the whitepaper because in it there is a lot of information about the project. in choosing a project we have to be careful so we can avoid the scam ico.
Activity: 196
August 11, 2018, 03:14:31 AM
What will make me trust and ICO is all round transparency in every way possible such as giving prompt updates to the community as at when due, getting feedbacks from the community, harmonizing interest of the team and investors and regular AMAs
Activity: 378
August 11, 2018, 03:13:24 AM
The main thing i trusted a ICO is a rating that will give me its current popularity or things that can make me trust like its uniqueness and also the promising dev team because in this way i can make sure of it that it is a good one
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 03:11:11 AM
I haven't invested in and trusted in any ico project so far, and what i relate to ico is i joined in some bounty company ever. Only one currency i always have is BTC.
Activity: 52
August 11, 2018, 03:01:19 AM
The most important thing is the experience of the team members and the positioning and function of their projects. If their products can solve the problem of the blockchain world, then the project naturally has demand, the value will always be magnified, otherwise it will only fail.
Activity: 56
August 11, 2018, 02:55:22 AM
1. Looking at the rating of the ICO to be chosen,
2. Looking at the statistics of the ICO to be chosen,
3. Looking at the market of the ICO to be chosen,
the last is of course a decision on the purchase of an ICO.
If everything is carried out correctly, the big profits will await us.
Activity: 154
August 11, 2018, 02:48:29 AM
By my opinion good project and feedback. Recently, i following scidex only for its good project and awesome feedback. Smiley
Activity: 32
August 11, 2018, 02:42:51 AM
Personally, I have confidence in as much as possible transparent projects. Investors want to freely access information, the process of selling tokens, white paper, etc. This shows that the team has nothing to hide. A reliable ICO shows even the address that credits tokens, while scammers usually hide such information.
Activity: 43
August 11, 2018, 02:39:48 AM
For me the principal thing I watch is the help from the network and furthermore there inputs and remarks about the project.I likewise consider how agreeable the ICO administrators with regards to every one of the inquiries and concerns asked, the site and its guide.
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
August 10, 2018, 07:28:25 PM
The market has changed and values too, but the basic essence is the same, in this case transparency. In this low market the derivative projects in ICO have to match the technical aspects, marketing, security and mainly mentioned above "transparency". However i confess that lately I'm not relying on ICO due to the increasing number of scams.
Pages:
Jump to: