Pages:
Author

Topic: What would you do if the altcoin price dumped? - page 17. (Read 3545 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
do not panic,if you are holding a token and it gets dumped for no apparent reason and you see a lot of potential in the coin, you can sell and try buying at a lower price,then you hodl
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
I would not be surprised. I mean its not like this is the first time that alts price will dump. I sometimes envy people who hedge their funds at the right time just before the dump gets too much. If alts price should dump I would have to hodl. No point in selling at huge loss to be honest
Activity: 112
It can be happen. Because price fluctuation is a common character of this market. But it’s also true good coins price fluctuation rang is not too much high. You can invest on altcoin.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
If the altcoin price dump, I would try to buy more very cheap so when the market start growing I make profit.
But I will analyse the one with potential, good product and a strong community, team as well.
if the price of Altcoin in the waste will be a lot of people who are sad because the price of altcoin in the waste then from the dispose of the price Altcoin will be many people who buy Altcoin with low prices and can hold it and wait until the price of altcoin back up and could benefit again

When altcoin dump think that this is our opportunity to buy more while we can buy in the lowest price. Don't waste this chance to buy a lot of altcoin because anytime the price of many coin will increase and maybe you felt regret if you are not buy at the lowest price.

At least, I would never sell the altcoins in this case. I will add more alts in my wallet to hold them and to earn in the future. Today, when the market does not show any stability, my choice is to hold.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
I think it depends on the nature of the altcoin, and most altcoins still have a chance to rise, but this depends on the trend of bitcoin. So I think you should stick to it, this is the best, if you sell it, then it will be lost.
Activity: 224
Lately, we know the market price of altcoin weakened. Whether or not the purchasing power decreases. Please explain to me what makes you interested in altcoins? And give me an explanation of what you will do to overcome things when altcoin the price dumps?

yes I see it is because the market is less stable and the price of altcoin has not gone up then with the altcoin price that will be wasted what will be done by many people if the price of altcoin will be thrown away, and I still think if altcoin price in waste there will be many people who buy Altcoin for a low price
Activity: 98
I'm not going to do anything , I have a portfolio of several altcoins and I just continue to wait and believe that the price will soon begin to grow
Activity: 98
If you have free money, then this is the best time for even more investment ...
Activity: 110
I agree with you, the market is very weak . But I hope this is a temporary phenomenon and soon all will be back to normal
Activity: 173
When the price of the altcoin are descended. Are weakened, you should ask first if this happens for all the coins? If Yes, then you must silence first. We recommend that you do other activities that can bring in profit. Either from crypto or from other things. But if not all altcoin are experiencing a decline, then you can take the opportunity to play with the altcoin ride.
Activity: 105
In the event that you are a daring person and knows how to comprehend the reason for specific coins at that point contributing would not be that difficult for you, realizing that time will come and your speculation will develop, even you are seeing a heaps of downtrend as long as you extremely considering your venture important, at that point you will locate some great and quality coins that will bob back each time bitcoin does.
Activity: 73
the main task is patience . Soon the market will start to show growth
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
If prices increase reasonably, I will sell the whole altcoin!
I believe that, after a period of growth, prices will fall and buy at that will have the advantage!
Activity: 116
if the price falls too low, you need to seize the moment and invest .in bitcoin and Ethereum
Activity: 378
I never sell my coins in loss, and i prefer to hold my coins until the price of my coins reach up to my expected target of sell. Because pump and dump is common in this market and may be this market will be grow soon.
Activity: 141
If you look at the graph of last year , that year was the same .... every summer is the same . It remains only to wait
Activity: 504
Merit: 115
Silent Reader~
Lately, we know the market price of altcoin weakened. Whether or not the purchasing power decreases. Please explain to me what makes you interested in altcoins? And give me an explanation of what you will do to overcome things when altcoin the price dumps?

AFAIK. All crypto prices depend on the bitcoin price. So I think the cause of altcoins weakened not only by the purchasing power decreases.
The reason why I interested in altcoins is if the developer team serious to develop their project to reach the main goal. From there we can see the potential of the altcoin.
And when the price of altcoin dump, I will not bother. I prefer to hodl, tried to be calm and patient, leaving trading activity for a while and I chose to picnic to solve this matter.
Activity: 198
I concur, when the altcoins are dumped, I more often than not offer my altcoins and purchase btc rather, on the grounds that bitcoin is constantly more secure than different altcoins, it may not be steady but rather it is substantially more superior to anything the others for long haul, keeping altcoins can be risky if the market is dropping dastically, it would be better on the off chance that we pull back into USDT or BTC.
Activity: 154
It's summer now, no one's home, don't worry in the fall everyone will come back and the market will start to come to life
Activity: 210
At the point when the market is debilitated, I do not have enough cash to purchase the coins which I like the most, however when the market is green., I mean the  are rising., that is the time that I have enough cash to purchase the coins which I like, the circumstance may not support me constantly the time., but rather my procedure is continually purchasing at the low value, at that point hold up until the point when the market recoups., putting resources into altcoins or any crypto has the huge potential that you could gain a few benefits.
Pages:
Jump to: