Pages:
Author

Topic: What would you do if the altcoin price dumped? - page 20. (Read 3545 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Will have to hold more till it rise back to my set target because i believe on the project in first place that made me bought it. 
Activity: 602
So far I have not done anything with my altcoins, they are lying on my wallet and that's all. To sell them now there is no sense, because the price for them and so below is nowhere, and in general the market sank and everything costs, let's say, inexpensively. Because they are still on their wallet and are waiting for their time. They will rise in price, then I will look and think about what to do with them. But I do not really recommend selling now.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
This is normal, the price can not always go to the top, the drop is normal
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
For me I don't really bother my self much about crypto market, I am in for crypto for a long term hold, So price whether it is going up or down does not really affect or bother me.
Activity: 798
Merit: 2
*** https://www.buying.com ***
By the way a couple weeks ago I asked the similar question myself. I am a coins holder   and I also thought what would I do in the case of the further market falling. Strictly speaking there are a chance of the further market falling but actually it is a quite miserable chance and I have made a decision for myself to hold my coins but I am not going to convince you do the same because your situation might be quite different from mine. 
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
If the altcoins are strong from the top, then I advise you to wait, of course if you see that the project is developing and does not stand still. Now is definitely not the best time to sell altcoins. Sell only if very much money is needed. Since there is a possibility that altcoins will grow in the growth of bitcoin.
Activity: 448
LETS GO ADAB
Lately, we know the market price of altcoin weakened. Whether or not the purchasing power decreases. Please explain to me what makes you interested in altcoins? And give me an explanation of what you will do to overcome things when altcoin the price dumps?

The market is volatile and that is the reason why it will not always increase, if the altcoins are dumping today then the best thing to do is hold your coins or invest a huge amount.
Activity: 619
Merit: 352
Im waiting for pump, sometimes few month, sometimes sell it if not believe in project.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Lately, we know the market price of altcoin weakened. Whether or not the purchasing power decreases. Please explain to me what makes you interested in altcoins? And give me an explanation of what you will do to overcome things when altcoin the price dumps?

The market is now really not the best situation, and the prices for all coins are reduced, but even in this case I still keep my coins for a long time because I'm sure that the market will recover.
Activity: 156

The coins like TAU, ADA and QSP are very successful and in case they get dumped, the investor should be very calm, because they shall rise very soon. It is not something to be worried about.
Activity: 166

Altcoins like Lisk, ICX and PRG are pretty profitable. Especially after the projects they are coming up with; PRG launching paragon space and seed to sale tracking system, they are definite to rise and if they dump, it is not a problem. With the pace it has, it shall recover very soon.
Activity: 476
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Basically, altcoins give me the chance to get the new things. It is not only about the money, but also the knowledge of investment and trading system in a business. I get many things from crypto especially the profits and earnings easily. When the price is dumped. what I need best is only waiting for the price higher when buying. So, I will not lose more money.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
The best thing you could do is to hold patiently, if that altcoins seems like a good option and is presented as reliable then you can be sure that its price will rise again, drops and increases on the prices are a normal thing on cryptocurrency trading.
This is the thing that we can do when price of the altcoin dumped is to hold than panic sell. You are right this is normal in the altcoin market and not stable value. I invests in some altcoin because it also a profitable so hold while you can.
Activity: 308
When the price of the altcoins dump, this is the time to show patience as well as the experience of trade. I always analyze the exchange rate to predict when the exchange rate to the bottom to continue to invest, not panic sell to cut losses. As the rate of cryptos decreases, it is a great opportunity for you to invest in it.
Activity: 89
The best thing you could do is to hold patiently, if that altcoins seems like a good option and is presented as reliable then you can be sure that its price will rise again, drops and increases on the prices are a normal thing on cryptocurrency trading.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1

It is a known fact that the price has deeply gone down but that doesn't mean you should also dump. In fact, it's absolutely crazy as you dump when the price has gone down. What you should do is to hodl whatever coin you're you have
Merit: 12
What I do when the altcoin market has a clear hard dump to buy Bitcoin because altcoin follows the price of Bitcoin so if we buy in the dump, we tend to get the lowest price of Bitcoin while later on the price increase from Bitcoin will be very fast once Bitcoin is above then we switch to altcoin because usually after a high rise of Bitcoin will be followed by altcoin.
I, too, are all that any decision needs to be taken based on the current situation or another point. To guess their actions or omissions on the situation with the crypto currency market does not make sense.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
What I do when the altcoin market has a clear hard dump to buy Bitcoin because altcoin follows the price of Bitcoin so if we buy in the dump, we tend to get the lowest price of Bitcoin while later on the price increase from Bitcoin will be very fast once Bitcoin is above then we switch to altcoin because usually after a high rise of Bitcoin will be followed by altcoin.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
I'll sell those tokens and hold my bitcoin. If I found an altcoin that has a great signs of pumping then I'll buy that altcoin and sell at the top, always use indicators it's the best way in scalping profits.
“A decentralized registry for unique assets”
I buy more coins that I want to buy earlier. It can be for long-term. Or for strong coin that have some valuable events in the closest roadmap. But weak market mean weak hands and it can be used in the profitable goals

If you have free money, then now buy altcoins for good price, as soon as the market begins to grow, most coins will rise in price and make good profit to you.
Pages:
Jump to: