Pages:
Author

Topic: What would you do if the altcoin price dumped? - page 21. (Read 3545 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
I buy more coins that I want to buy earlier. It can be for long-term. Or for strong coin that have some valuable events in the closest roadmap. But weak market mean weak hands and it can be used in the profitable goals
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
Lately, we know the market price of altcoin weakened. Whether or not the purchasing power decreases. Please explain to me what makes you interested in altcoins? And give me an explanation of what you will do to overcome things when altcoin the price dumps?

Well the only thing keeoing me going is my hope and belief in the market. I have realized the market can still make a rebound and so i atill continue to hold on to anything that I have. For example, if I had sold some of my alts i wouldn't have enjoyed the recent profit increase over the past three days.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
What we have to do is wait and see , Crypto market unpredictable for me I hodl my altcoin no matter what , even I buy some more altcoin , I hope next year there will be changes . Lips sealed
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
If its a legit project and team then you just have to wait. Always just DYOR
Activity: 280
The whole market is bearish so is with altcoin. But don't worry it will bounce back soon. I find many altcoin to give much profit if you can choose the correct coin. I like this thing about this market much. Wait till the price rise. Nothing else can be done.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
Lately, we know the market price of altcoin weakened. Whether or not the purchasing power decreases. Please explain to me what makes you interested in altcoins? And give me an explanation of what you will do to overcome things when altcoin the price dumps?

What makes me really interested in an altcoin is its use case. Is it going to be relevant? Will it be useful? You can't have a long-term goal with a coin/token with no real use case.

Each trader/investor has their own strategy whenever there's a price dump. Some will quickly sell off all their holdings and probably wait for the price to go down further then buy again. Some will just hold and accumulate more while the price is dumping.
Activity: 168
I still believe that altcoin will still recover mostly those that has a good project and product and just waiting for a good investor.
Activity: 773
Merit: 100
People are attracted to investments in altcoins only because they have a very low price and there are growth prospects. It is easier to grow altcoin from a price of 1-2 $ to x2-x4, than the same BTc or ETH several times.
Activity: 283
Investors should learn how to diversify it's investments, during so, you need altcoin projects to invest,
Mostly, dump in the market is an avenue for investors to store and sells them when the price is high.
Activity: 294

If the coin I am evil that increases sharply and I will sell them and wait for cheap days and buy back
Activity: 284
The Exchange for EOS Community
If the altcoin price dump, I would try to buy more very cheap so when the market start growing I make profit.
But I will analyse the one with potential, good product and a strong community, team as well.
Having some research to the specific altcoin is good before investing. I also tried to bought altcoin when the price is low and I gained profit after weeks of waiting.
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
our opinion is better to get a lot of bitcoin at a time like this, because we will also generate a lot of profit at a higher price, so we will do a lot of bitcoin in the future.
When altcoins dumped I cut the losses and sold them because it might fall for more, the earnings from it is used to buy some bitcoin and since bitcoin also in dump, there is where I hold it. I did it in every tokens I have. I have to generate profit to other coins using the altcoin I have especially when the coin cannot see to recover in the market soon.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
altcoins going down?
well i am ready with my BITCOIN and ETHEREUM!
i can ready my orders anytime.
the best thing to have is the fall, i can catch that bird and let it fly again.
that means a lot of golden eggs.

Thats a positive minded I always look for a downtrend for bitcoin to open a buy order in order to get a piece of bitcoin this is a good strategy because you get bitcoin in a low price, but if you are day trader this downtrend is not good you will get a bad result maybe losing some money in a short time.
Activity: 224
If altcoin prices are down, I would choose the good altcoin and patiently hold, because I think the market will rebound and the Crypto market will grow steadily. That's why I believe in them.
Activity: 308
Stopping the fall of bitcoin may interest in buying altcoin! Because altcoin repeats bitcoin, but because of their small price, you can make a big profit
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
altcoins going down?
well i am ready with my BITCOIN and ETHEREUM!
i can ready my orders anytime.
the best thing to have is the fall, i can catch that bird and let it fly again.
that means a lot of golden eggs.
Activity: 125

Altcoins can bring a good income, because they fall as well as they grow. High volatility gives many opportunities for earning money in the market, you just need to use it correctly. First of all you need to get rid of all emotions, and do not be afraid that something will go wrong.
Activity: 124
Altcoins increases or decreases very quickly,you can not even sell them. If bitcoin is reduced by 10-20%, altcoins will reduce up to 50%
Activity: 98
Keep holding on your tokens and buy more.
this will give you more income in the future once the market gets the pump.
If you will sell your tokens or holdings at dumped you will lose a lot of money.
Activity: 34
I will simply buy more and more crypto currency at low prices. Even if I have to long to wait, it will give many opportunities
Pages:
Jump to: