Pages:
Author

Topic: What would you do to recover your losses? - page 26. (Read 60800 times)

Activity: 190
Merit: 1
To easy to recover the losses and to make money bebecause the best of the market is coming as its already started to grow and making the market stable and strong,so what are we waiting for? starr investing and promoting good ICO projects to earn money.
Activity: 703
Merit: 250
The best way of how to multiply your deposit on the falling market is to use these two. First of all, you will get a lot of altcoins for a cheap price by buying them. And secondly, you will be able to trade with a much bigger deposit to gain even bigger money.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
stop putting your money into hyped shit. do your own research ... this should be common sense no ?

The most ICOs are currently difficult to achieve the target so that it is risky if we put on the ICO, better invest in the IEO at binance, there are many IEOs that are very good and profitable.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
You can still use what you presently have, to recover your losses. If there is any token you have that perhaps is appearing dead, if it still has a good price at which it can be sold, sell it and use the proceed to trade on good coins or any potential token can bring you some profits.
Activity: 672
Most of my holdings have actually tanked in value and in my thinking the way out of the losses is to identify tokens with huge potentials incest in them and hope that they do well eventually
Activity: 453
Merit: 2
https://goldeth.io/
at that time I suffered a loss from the investment of ico and now I have started to recover my losses by doing daily trading, this is one way to produce considering the market has not improved, but I do not forget to add a collection of coins while the price is cheap.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
You have a long list of altcoin portfolio that have tanked down by 90% since you participated in the ICO.  What was $5000 is now worth $500.  You are at a loss of $4000 and there happen to be an upcoming token sale that is pretty hyped.

You are in desperate need to recover your losses and you plan to invest in that hyped token sale in hope that you can earn 5-10x.  Would you:

1. Pump fresh fiat out of your pocket into the token sale or
2. Trade off the the altcoins you have for BTC/ETH and invest into that hyped token sale.

Share your thoughts.

Don't every try chasing your losses as in never do that and only take away the learnings from your mistake. Because if you do, then your emotion will drive you much more aggressive in trading. If I'm in your position, I will a fresh  start and then take it slowly to ensure my gains instead of losing much more.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
pause from your trading activities.
clear your mind, don't get carried away by emotion and stay calm.
after your mind is calm. then you can trade again to compensate for your losses.
Activity: 44
There is no need for me to be in haste in recovery my money because I believe that a day will come that the market will increase 100%.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Minter
I chose the easiest way to recover my losses. Just wait for the time when the market will go up and everything will recover by itself.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
If I have more funds then I will choose number 2, because fiat money for me is very heavy, if it has to be used for investment again in Crypto, in fact I have gone bankrupt, so it is better to use the remaining Crypto to be exchanged into really positive coins will be profitable in a fast time. after getting a profit, we can buy more BTC / ETH that we have sold.
Activity: 481
Merit: 11
the possibility is indeed difficult for us to rise from adversity after experiencing huge losses in our portfolio. but I try to keep going and what I do is work harder than usual, adding time to work rather than relaxing. do anything that can be done because the results will not betray our business.
I have made a big decision to return my capital when I invest in 2017 and 2018. Because of the decline I sold all my assets and I traded on just a few assets every day. I am thankful, the big loss that I experienced, now has returned capital to me. and now I live developing my trade to make a profit.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
the possibility is indeed difficult for us to rise from adversity after experiencing huge losses in our portfolio. but I try to keep going and what I do is work harder than usual, adding time to work rather than relaxing. do anything that can be done because the results will not betray our business.
Activity: 348
Merit: 100
This is minimizing your loses and finding undervalued coins where you can invest.
The saying is correct, you loss some you win some, that's normal in investing, but make sure you have more win than your loses.
events like this will certainly continue to occur in investment. we cannot profit continuously without finding a loss. but keep calm because profits also depend on the assets we choose to invest. if the assets have good future potential, don't ever be afraid, now lose, then you will definitely benefit.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
If I already in loss then I would like to start searching some protensial coins which have a lot of chance to increase  prices in future. By invest in this coins I will try to recover my losses.
This is minimizing your loses and finding undervalued coins where you can invest.
The saying is correct, you loss some you win some, that's normal in investing, but make sure you have more win than your loses.
Activity: 100
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
If I already in loss then I would like to start searching some protensial coins which have a lot of chance to increase  prices in future. By invest in this coins I will try to recover my losses.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
I definitely won't invest anymore if I had loss that much amount, even the project is hyped it will still be risky to put the remaining crypto I have, maybe I will put it in trading, with that there is lesser risk than investing in ICOs
I have a little hesitant when intend to invest in ICO even less choose investing in an ICO to recover my lose. There is no guarantee that an ICO will be successful and listed in some exchanges, I have to wait a long time to see the ICO project will have a price whilst at this time ICO project has bad reputation. It will be good when I choose trading with a note I have knowledge to do it but if not I will stay to keep my investment until the price recover like at this time. Sometimes we should have a more patience to invest in cryptocurrency, because as you may know when the price recover you only need a several days to get your money back.
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
I definitely won't invest anymore if I had loss that much amount, even the project is hyped it will still be risky to put the remaining crypto I have, maybe I will put it in trading, with that there is lesser risk than investing in ICOs
Activity: 149
Merit: 25
You have a long list of altcoin portfolio that have tanked down by 90% since you participated in the ICO.  What was $5000 is now worth $500.  You are at a loss of $4000 and there happen to be an upcoming token sale that is pretty hyped.

You are in desperate need to recover your losses and you plan to invest in that hyped token sale in hope that you can earn 5-10x.  Would you:

1. Pump fresh fiat out of your pocket into the token sale or
2. Trade off the the altcoins you have for BTC/ETH and invest into that hyped token sale.

Share your thoughts.

You aren't at a loss unless you choose to sell. If you're still holding those coins you might as well continue to hold. It's too bad you bought in on an ICO in the first place which is just a big old money grab. Don't invest more than you can afford to lose and don't look at crypto in terms of monetary value -- look at it in terms of the number of coins/satoshi/whatever that you hold and don't think money signs when you see it.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
To recover for losses, an investor must reinvest but this time with a different strategy. The best thing to do is to buy different valuable coins in order to reduce the risk of losing all the investment to a single coin. This time around, take time to study the coin/project before investing.
reinvesting in different coins maybe could recovered our losses in previous coins.and maybe buying major coins could help us to do this.updating information in each project help us to find coins that will rise.
Pages:
Jump to: