Pages:
Author

Topic: What would you do to recover your losses? - page 25. (Read 60800 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 10
To recover my money losses, I am trading. I am not selling the coins that caused me to lose because the losses will be even greater.
Activity: 125
In such a situation, I will keep my coins because the reason for what has happened is no longer the benefit of the sell, but if the hold is made then the coins in the future may go a long way and all the losses will be recover. That's is hope. But now I am selling my all coin in loss then I can't recover my loss in the future. So better hold you're all losses coin because the hold is GOLD.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
Recovering your losses cannot be easy because you will have to lose more to get back the loss, first thing you will have to step back and learn more on what causes the loss and the areas you lack. After some time you can actually start again and hope for a better outcome this time around, another thing about crypto is that some have to lose for some to gain.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
Well, in order to recover my losses I would take part in different trading competitions and bounty programs, it is a chance to gain money for newbies.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

The only way to compensate for the losses is to continue to invest in new projects and keep old coins until they are restored.
It will be smart behavior to holding more potential ones, not old ones. Because being old does not prove that it will definitely recover. Also, there are plenty of potential coins that have been newly created and have fallen too much due to the situation.
Activity: 515
Merit: 12
You have a long list of altcoin portfolio that have tanked down by 90% since you participated in the ICO.  What was $5000 is now worth $500.  You are at a loss of $4000 and there happen to be an upcoming token sale that is pretty hyped.

You are in desperate need to recover your losses and you plan to invest in that hyped token sale in hope that you can earn 5-10x.  Would you:

1. Pump fresh fiat out of your pocket into the token sale or
2. Trade off the the altcoins you have for BTC/ETH and invest into that hyped token sale.

Share your thoughts.
Hard to choose from those two. I would start over with small amount of money invested in cheap coins.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
Personally what I am currently doing now is, buying at thi sbear market while I expect a bull run soon someday, which has lower my average.
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I will do almost anything to recover my lost money, but is a bit hard if the price not grow more, at least for some altcoins and after to cash out only on profit. And maybe we can recover if hold for long.
of course we will recover! It is simply inevitable. it is important to remain patient in this market. without patience you can make a lot of mistakes.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
I will do almost anything to recover my lost money, but is a bit hard if the price not grow more, at least for some altcoins and after to cash out only on profit. And maybe we can recover if hold for long.
Activity: 686
It is better if we increase our loss.we should not invest.but if we want to  decrease our loss.then we can buy tokens in low prices & hold for long term. I think it's a good idea for investors.
This is the best strategy for this period, because with the current state of the cryptocurrency market, any sales can be detrimental to your financial flows. If you save your assets until the market recovers, it will increase your funds possibly several times.
it is the most basic thing for investors because only in that way can we benefit from investment and everyone may already know.
the problem is that sometimes the coins we buy don't go up and even go down.
so in my opinion the one that can reduce losses is investing in lots of coins and investing in not too large amounts.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
It is better if we increase our loss.we should not invest.but if we want to  decrease our loss.then we can buy tokens in low prices & hold for long term. I think it's a good idea for investors.
This is the best strategy for this period, because with the current state of the cryptocurrency market, any sales can be detrimental to your financial flows. If you save your assets until the market recovers, it will increase your funds possibly several times.
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
Activity: 252
Merit: 11

The only way to compensate for the losses is to continue to invest in new projects and keep old coins until they are restored.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
You have a long list of altcoin portfolio that have tanked down by 90% since you participated in the ICO.  What was $5000 is now worth $500.  You are at a loss of $4000 and there happen to be an upcoming token sale that is pretty hyped.

You are in desperate need to recover your losses and you plan to invest in that hyped token sale in hope that you can earn 5-10x.  Would you:

2. Trade off the the altcoins you have for BTC/ETH and invest into that hyped token sale.

Share your thoughts.
We know what we do will have risks, everyone will want to recover the losses they have got, but I think to trade the altcoin that I have and then invest it into the tokensale is something I don't think is right and I would prefer to hold it.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
 if anything was given from my side to manage the loss was that I have faced in recent times it will not easily possible because my opinion is don't consider the past because it will not came to yourself again so taking the next decision with good idea will always be helpful to manage those losses.
Activity: 644
Starting from the end of 2017,the market is gradually falling,and if you Denali assets in the long term,you could not what to do to recover their losses only if for 18 years you castep redvale was bought and sold again,and those projects which are industry and they Pamphili,you could successfully earn and recover their losses,but for this you had to be a professional trader!
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
For the best thing to do is buy altcoins with potential and just hold it long enough to make your profit grow as the price of purchased only altcoins you should not worry if the purchased only altcoins have potential and longterm because I am sure that you will not lose money even if the price of bitcoin falls but you are still careful about the purchase of altcoins that you want to buy because not all the longterm and the potential but for maybe you can buy more altcoins in the coinmarket those in the top ranking to make sure that you are not losing money when you invest in altcoins to earn.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
When you experience loss, you must be patient and not panic. And to restore your losses, you should invest in Bitcoin or Ethereum. Both of these coins certainly have very good growth. And for now, these two coins are rising high.

Being impatient will turn your capital into lose its better to wait a best time to re enter into market than to rush that cause losing your fund. If you want to recover all your losses you need to buy an altcoin while the price is cheap then hold it until your losses back or that learned the proper way to win in trading.
Activity: 574
When you experience loss, you must be patient and not panic. And to restore your losses, you should invest in Bitcoin or Ethereum. Both of these coins certainly have very good growth. And for now, these two coins are rising high.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

Share your thoughts.
Don't invest any money into new crypto projects it is more risky though,so you can try trading and make profits from it to reduce the losses or invest more money now into other crypto currencies because it looks the bear market is over now.
Pages:
Jump to: