Pages:
Author

Topic: What would you do to recover your losses? - page 3. (Read 60800 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 10
I do nothing, I'm just waiting. Global and strong growth is about to begin.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Whether you wish to regain  releases, it is greater to break  representing a patch and regain  representing your releases or go on representing your releases.When playacting  gaming, create  confident that you frolic  representing the measure that you buoy  lend to miss so you buoy  go on firm and regain  representing  releases.
Activity: 462
simply getting the job done
I can't recover my loss, it is only growing. It is everything due to margin trading and too high leverage, I lost almost everything and I am too risky guy Undecided
Activity: 434
www.thegeomadao.com
I sometimes trade hyped tokens but only for short term in the hope of getting more profits. But often time, I have found some great ways for me like bounty campaigns, airdrops and day to day trading. Bounty campaigns give me a platform where I can get free tokens. Sometimes free tokens yield me more profits if the project is found to be a good one.
Activity: 21
I'm behavior  superlative so far-away  excavation  representing  individual in the work  website which I conjecture I''m deserving 16 sawbucks a period, I'm not confident how to endure the yr without this man who propose me to hold  stuffing up his junction from linkedin on the other hand I'm yet at release with the cash I get  despatched  representing the coins I've bought. I aloof  get to wait representing  instantly til thither  desire be a bullrun that we are inactivity  representing.
Activity: 35
I get a shred  dissimilar  method to belittle my release. I breakthrough my engagement in liberality  action so I buoy  move  many  for free  coins to regain my release. In my example, I get  sustained a large  release as each my money  get declined most  close to  cardinal thirds. On the other hand I get not oversubscribed  out them in the desires that single  period they desire  breakthrough in cost and consecrate me even  advantage.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
You can get another investment from your pocket to recover what you have lost in a bad investment however this is so risky especially when you investing on a new coins and you don't know the outcome of it whether it will make a good future or not. so if you still have the funds on your first investment use it wisely on another coins to get back your loss.

I also see that in addition to reconsider a loss-making investment, because if it's no longer possible, sell it, to get that money invested in another investment.

i think it's still a risky way and it would be better to do daytrading on coins that have a fast and very active movement at that time, if you have the skills for that then that would be the best way for you to recover losses quickly
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
You can get another investment from your pocket to recover what you have lost in a bad investment however this is so risky especially when you investing on a new coins and you don't know the outcome of it whether it will make a good future or not. so if you still have the funds on your first investment use it wisely on another coins to get back your loss.

I also see that in addition to reconsider a loss-making investment, because if it's no longer possible, sell it, to get that money invested in another investment.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 250
Seeking  anew with modern  item and furthermore  forming the feel a lecture, we normally  get  as well  even  luxuria in investment with trading, so we have to be many  deliberate  whether we wish to achieve it
Right, Finding a new one is a good choice, because when we are looking for a new one,
we will certainly analyze it first as a consideration in the future.
Activity: 36
Seeking  anew with modern  item and furthermore  forming the feel a lecture, we normally  get  as well  even  luxuria in investment with trading, so we have to be many  deliberate  whether we wish to achieve it
Activity: 210
Merit: 15
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
For me to get recover from my losses which in case, losses will always be apart of being in different group. But in this upon lossing, to get recover I might look a good project to be part of. In which a well said project like the Dencoin that make your investment a 100% by the time ico ends. It is also great to invest with Dencoin because your unsold coins would be giving a dividends to investors.
Activity: 144
Merit: 1
You have a long list of altcoin portfolio that have tanked down by 90% since you participated in the ICO.  What was $5000 is now worth $500.  You are at a loss of $4000 and there happen to be an upcoming token sale that is pretty hyped.

You are in desperate need to recover your losses and you plan to invest in that hyped token sale in hope that you can earn 5-10x.  Would you:

1. Pump fresh fiat out of your pocket into the token sale or
2. Trade off the the altcoins you have for BTC/ETH and invest into that hyped token sale.

Share your thoughts.

This is a good question and I would maybe sell 50% projects you think dont recover and the rest with new fiat. Hard to tell..
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
I will have to hold on to the tokens what I will never do is sell at lose and move on, I will find other ways to cover my lose and moreover if you still hold the tokens you aren't in lose already until you sold for Fiat
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
For me, I will calmly consider where I went wrong. With investment, if you lose money and feel like you want to get back what you have lost as quickly as possible without thinking, it will only make that investment more losses.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103

You are in desperate need to recover your losses and you plan to invest in that hyped token sale in hope that you can earn 5-10x.  Would you:

2. Trade off the the altcoins you have for BTC/ETH and invest into that hyped token sale.

Given the situation, the best thing to do is to trade off those altcoins for a blue chip coin like BTC or ETH. This has more leverage and had it ever come tanking down, it will not be as drastic as some new altcoins bound to crash in a snap because of bounty hunters.  shelling out your fiat just to invest is like cutting a fresh wound. I say recover your loss for the meantime before reinvesting.
On the other hand, my question is that what really happened why did these altcoins dump on you? just a suggestion -- a stop loss would suffice to prevent massive losses.
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
I think to recover from losses is not an easy problem, indeed trading can provide benefits but if you do not have expertise it will certainly make the loss worse, it is better to stop for a moment than to make a wrong decision.
Well said, trading is very profitable but can lead to great loss as well. It is a very risky venture which is only for the experienced ones.

You can easily say that if you are hence a great trader which makes more profits from trading. Losses can also be recovered by long term trades, too. However, if we cannot take the risk, how can we recover from our deficits? We should realized what  our mistakes, what part of the trading is our weakness. For us to overcome and learn from it. Therefore, to improve our trading and prevent further losses in the future.
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
everyone must have different ways to recover losses such as holding all the coins they have, some selling all their coins and starting to trade daily
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
You have a long list of altcoin portfolio that have tanked down by 90% since you participated in the ICO.  What was $5000 is now worth $500.  You are at a loss of $4000 and there happen to be an upcoming token sale that is pretty hyped.

Share your thoughts.

Everyone in the crypto market should always be vigilant, esp if you put hard earned fiat and converted it to crypto.
Watch the market everyday, it doesn't have to be every minute (unless you're a full time trader).
I use stop loss of 20-30% and converted to stablecoin last Q2 2018, and started accumulating back last Dec 2018 until now.
I would rather put fresh fiat in top 10 coins, esp btc, and re-align the % of portfolio.
20% can be on more speculative coins or IEO's.

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
crypto is here to stay, you don't lose anything if you don't sell. bitcoin will passing that all time high 20k soon.
but if you bought into nonsense scam then, well, your money will be gone forever.
Pages:
Jump to: