Pages:
Author

Topic: What would you say to people who advice you to sell all your bitcoin? - page 11. (Read 6354 times)

legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 2785
Bitcoin and C♯ Enthusiast
i don't know what bitcoiner is but i know this much that people are not giving advice to others, especially when money is involved, out of kindness of their hearts.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I've seen many people around bitcoiner who keep say/advice them to sell their bitcoin because various reason such as "sell before the price fall", "turn it into real money", "don't be fooled with that scam", "it's illegal to have/use bitcoin" or other reasons.
So, what would you say to people who advice you to sell all your bitcoin?

i will not sell all of my bitcoin for real money, maybe just profit that i will sell, because for me, bitcoin is like budget that i used to make money on internet, especially for trading. then i will tell to that person, why you are not join with me to make money? don't you like to make money with free budget?  Grin
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I just say to those people that it is my asset ( investment ) which I am holding and waiting for the price skyrockets. I will not sell my funds I am holding till the price goes upto $1000 or more.
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 7490
Crypto Swap Exchange
I've seen many people around bitcoiner who keep say/advice them to sell their bitcoin because various reason such as "sell before the price fall", "turn it into real money", "don't be fooled with that scam", "it's illegal to have/use bitcoin" or other reasons.
So, what would you say to people who advice you to sell all your bitcoin?
Pages:
Jump to: