Pages:
Author

Topic: What you do when someone say bitcoin is illegal thing? - page 12. (Read 1897 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 0
Because peoples never do proper research for bitcoin and crypto market. Same situation is happen with me but i understood my friends with price history chart of bitcoin also told them many countries are planing to regulate bitcoin saw them articles of newspapers than they accept this will be a big revolution in world's economy.

I think for your friends to understand that with every currency there are pros and cons. it's not the goal of bitcoin. The goal is if bitcoin is to ensure proper decentralization, safe and secure transactions, relatively lower costs per transaction and so on. Profits far outweigh the losses.
Bitcoin is decentralized and ensures holder anonymity. Because of this anonymity, hackers prefer to use this for their own benefit.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
alot of people feel bitcoin is illegal because its not regulated and any unregulated asset have the chance of being used for bad things not only bitcoin alone. although fiat also too are being used for illegal activities but it may not as easy as cryptos. take for example billions of dollars can be moved from one place to the other without any trace of money laundering but if fiat is being carried in such quantity it can easily be detected by law enforcement agencies
Activity: 182
I do not care what they say about bitcoin or anything about me because they simply do not really know bitcoin or cryptocurrency. I think they just listen to the beat somewhere about some bitcoin bad news and comment for the whole. Those who really know or love bitcoin like me are not important about the people around. I still believe that future bitcoins will be legalized and will become a national currency, widely used and replaced by cash in blockchain payments.
Activity: 128
Merit: 12
And what's exactly a "real Bitcoin"? Let's face the truth - criminal world has really adopted crypto. As well as US dollar. Should people not use it as well? That's my point in such discussions)
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
What am I doing? I continue to earn it. How many people, so many opinions. It's impossible to force someone to love something. Who wants to know what it is, he will know. And those people who are skeptical about bitcoin and cryptocurrency, they are against them from the very beginning and I'm not going to convince them. It's my opinion.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
Most of the common people think that bitcoin is used only by hackers and criminals,even one of my friend said that it is used by hackers when I am telling about crypto currency to him.Later I explained what is bitcoin and other crypto currencies but still he confused,he can only get what is bitcoin when he research about himself.

In this situation how can we explain that what is real bitcoin?

get used to that, states that ban bitcoin will come, and they will also have popular support by their population.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Most of the common people think that bitcoin is used only by hackers and criminals,even one of my friend said that it is used by hackers when I am telling about crypto currency to him.Later I explained what is bitcoin and other crypto currencies but still he confused,he can only get what is bitcoin when he research about himself.

As a first thing I am asking myself if the person really deserves my time to get a correct briefing about Bitcoin. Usually the answer is NO. Anyway I'm just offering them the option to listen to the true story, IF THEY WANT. Usually they don't.
Activity: 151
It's better to just explain in detail about the definitions of bitcoin. The point is that he does not think that bitcoin is not used by hackers and criminals. Bitcoin is used by people to make payment transactions. I think criminals or hackers won't be able to break into the bitcoin network, that's impossible. Because it must hack millions of servers simultaneously.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
In my opinion, if someone really want to know what the Bitcoin is, he will find the right ansver very quick. But when he is trying to justify his picture of the world (Bitcoin is scam and so on), you do not need to waste your time trying to explain him the real situation.
Exactly.There are really some people who stick with their own negative impressions rather than believing the truth.And so i don't waste my time explaining to those kind of people because they don't deserve it.It's much better to teach a child who has an innocent mind than teaching an adult who has a bold mind but pretends to be young and innocent.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
FRX: Ferocious Alpha

Yeah some people abuse bitcoin and use to scam people, that's why many people not believing in bitcoin and say bitcoin is illegal. But some country bitcoin is legal they use bitcoin as their currency ay use for transaction payment mode.
Activity: 178
I've tried to introduce bitcoins to some people, but I'm sorry they think of me as an alternative, and they think I'm in a scam.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
In my opinion, if someone really want to know what the Bitcoin is, he will find the right ansver very quick. But when he is trying to justify his picture of the world (Bitcoin is scam and so on), you do not need to waste your time trying to explain him the real situation.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
If someone says that then I will not pay attention to it, I'll stick to my point that bitcoin will take me or us into a better world again. Away from one's control or government, being free to have what we have.
Activity: 599
Educate them on what is bitcoin, why does bitcoin exist and how it can shape the future couple with the advantages it can offer. Let them know this is actually not illegal just that it work in another work .
Activity: 205
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
As far as I concern bitcoin isn't illegal.But crypto currencies including bitcoin can be used for illegal activities.So I would clearly tell the person that there is no regulation regarding bitcoin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 121
I will explane to them that this bitcoin we can trust it this is not illegal many peoples now are joining here because they trust and this is a asset we can asure our future hear you need to know about this bitcoin before you judge.
I explained to them that bitcoin is not illegal cause many people now trusted to join in investing in bitcoin. Bitcoin is very helpful that's why many investors believe and have trust to bitcoin it will give them good future. I think this people need knowledge about in cryptocurrency he is not open minded he judge first in without prove it.
Activity: 60
I cannot blame them because some people used bitcoin in some illegal transaction even in gambling, but I always told them the importance and all the advantages of bitcoin.
Activity: 110
I just say to leave him who does not want to understand. Bitcoin is the most popular coin in the country. Maximum people are using or involved with bitcoin. One of the safe and trusted coin in worldwide. Such a huge think can never be false. I think when someone say bitcoin is illegal then just leave him. Because it is just a useless think.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
We should explain to most of people what is Bitcoin in the most understandable way. Bitcoin needs more advertisiment and ease of access.
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
let alone, everyone has the right to express his opinion. Those who say it only knows bitcoin from various issues that are not yet clear. They will realize they wrong when we get profitable results from bitcoin, because it might be useless to tell them through theory, but the evidence will be effective.
Pages:
Jump to: