Pages:
Author

Topic: What you do when someone say bitcoin is illegal thing? - page 10. (Read 1897 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 0
Well It is said by those type of people, who have a lacking of knowledge about crypto and Bitcoin.I try to make themselves understand about what is bitcoin and also suggest them to research about crypto. Nonetheless if they don't want to understand,I just then don't pay heed to their words.They will eventually change their views,  if they get to know what bitcoin is.
Activity: 826
Merit: 518
Most of the common people think that bitcoin is used only by hackers and criminals,even one of my friend said that it is used by hackers when I am telling about crypto currency to him.Later I explained what is bitcoin and other crypto currencies but still he confused,he can only get what is bitcoin when he research about himself.

In this situation how can we explain that what is real bitcoin?
Actually many people don't know what is bitcoin and it is not an easy task about saying about bitcoin and convincing them because they will stay at their decision and never listen our words fully until they experience it in their life.In some years they will know by themselves about the bitcoin when it becomes the part of our money system so until that let them free. Cheesy
Activity: 196
Everything has a positive and a negative side. If you believe that it is illegal, maybe because you might have fallen for scams. Look beyond that. Cryptos are not illegal. it is just a mere decentralized market.
Activity: 112
I just laugh. That phrase make me laugh so hard.
Then I explain to these people BTC is not illegal and everything could be illegal if you use it wrongly.
Activity: 84
Most of the common people think that bitcoin is used only by hackers and criminals,even one of my friend said that it is used by hackers when I am telling about crypto currency to him.Later I explained what is bitcoin and other crypto currencies but still he confused,he can only get what is bitcoin when he research about himself.

In my opinion this is a good opportunity for you to introduce bitcoin to him slowly. You can search for example in various forums to choose which you think is the easiest for him to digest so he will easily understand what bitcoin is like and how bitcoin plays a role in the world of currency
Activity: 461
Merit: 100
Maybe I don't need to do anything if someone will think that bitcoin is illegal. The most important thing is I am believing on what crypto and bitcoin can do to man kind and I will continue to work on it even if a lot of people are saying to stop it.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
If people would say that bitcoin is illegal thing I will just ignore them because i kbow for fact that bitcoin is not illegal and it had changed the lives of the people who believe and invest in bitcoin.
well, of course it is a strange thing, say such a thing. I think people like that never use bitcoin, and just look at the bitcoin from the outside. well, the best thing is probably to let them, because I think they just don't know bitcoin.
Activity: 132
if you see that development cannot be denied that bitcoin is very influential in economic development but besides that there are still many people who use it as a crime and this is very dangerous but hope that bitcoin can be made something positive Wink
Activity: 325
Merit: 136
If people would say that bitcoin is illegal thing I will just ignore them because i kbow for fact that bitcoin is not illegal and it had changed the lives of the people who believe and invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 266
I will explain the fact about what is Bitcoin all about. Though it's hard for them to understand specially when their mind is closed. But I will do my best to explain in order them to understand.

In my case my husband is really against in Bitcoin because he has a friend who was a victim of scammer, and also he saw some news in television that Bitcoin is a scam. He always advice me to stop researching and learning about Bitcoin. And as always I explained to him that Bitcoin is not a scam but it is a crypto currency that used by many scammers. Bitcoin is not legalized in our country but it is not illegal.
Activity: 140
Try to spoke him softly and tell the good benefits that we have gathered from bitcoin and this support the bitcoin that it is not true yhat bitcoin is an illegal thing , tell also that if it is illegal then their will be no more people who invest in bitcoin, but as of now there are a lot of people supporting bitcoin.
Activity: 1028
Merit: 144
Diamond Hands 💎HODL

In my opinion, it is really the best if you personally do an extensive research if you want to know something. Ask questions and seek answers by yourself. You can give ideas and facts to guide him more. Well it is really oneofthe problems of bitcoin. One of the reasons why some countries still does not acknowledge its use. Try to make examples or explain in a simpler way. Always remember that each person perceives differently and that's why opinion exists.
Activity: 203
Merit: 10

What would i do?maybe i will not believe at the first saying.i will inform first to admin that i've known if it is true or not!and i must say,dont believe at the first news you've heard intead of knowing first everything about it.because sometimes,theres fake news.
Activity: 285
Merit: 100
The bad idea of bitcoin as illegal is that most people think that bitcoin can only be used by bad guys and bad deeds but vice versa that bitcoin can change human life and this is proven and many people use bitcoin as a future investment, and only wrong people when looking at bitcoin only one eye Cheesy
Activity: 54
Better still, i will try to enlighten them on benefits of bitcoins.
Activity: 774
Merit: 503
There’s nothing to believe because we all know bitcoin and it really changedy life as well as the others even if they say that is illegal it is their belief nothing to prove anything to them. We cannot force them to like bitcoin.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
I would not try to convince anyone, everyone has the right to their own opinion. If a person thinks bitcoin is illegal, it's his problem, not mine Wink Smiley
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

The use of some currency in illegal activities doesn't make it illegal.

Everything related to money and is a liquid asset will be used in illegal activities. But this doesn't mean that cryptocurrencies are illegal. If someone says so, try to make them understand what cryptocurrencies actually are and even if we ban cryptos, these illegal trades are never going to stop. There is always some other way.
I think these people lack awareness and proper understanding of what truly bitcoin is. I can try to explain to them what's the real nature of bitcoin, show to them a proof, set proper expectation,and encourage them. However, if they are still not interested, then there's nothing I can do about it. I'm not going to waste my time for unbelievers, I still believe that there are still high percentage of people who truly trust and believe bitcoin, it is where I'm going to spend my time promoting and introducing bitcoin to these kind of people.
Activity: 30

I will explain everything about things they misunderstand. Because they hear from the media about bitcoin as a place of money laundering or terrorist financing. Finally, they consider the bitcoin to be illegal. There is no denying that a person's intellectual level is very influential in understanding bitcoin or crypto currency. I will show how bitcoin can change one's destiny.
Activity: 400
Merit: 59

In explaining you need to have a long patience if you wanted for someone to realize what really the bitcoin can do. Moreover, we can suggest to them that they can do research about what can the bitcoin do , or how bitcoin help every aspiring individuals who wishes to earn more than what they can. It takes time to realize, bit if people are close minded then we can not do something about it. Let them believe what they believe, its there lost for not taking bitcoin seriously.
Pages:
Jump to: