Pages:
Author

Topic: What you do when someone say bitcoin is illegal thing? - page 15. (Read 1897 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 16
https://crowdsale.network
Ignore them. That simple. No amount of explanation can convince haters to change their opinion on bitcoin. It’s their loss anyway.  Cheesy
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Some people are not enlightened about bitcoin. I will tell them that bitcoin is not an illegal act and its future is guarantee
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
When they say this you immediately know they have never really researched bitcoin, but it's not worth my time to keep trying to educate people who seemingly know "all about it" already.
I think this person are lack of knowledge about in cryptocurrency he is not open minded in cryptocurrency investment  we just ignore this person cause it is not helpful for us.
Activity: 644
Most of the common people think that bitcoin is used only by hackers and criminals,even one of my friend said that it is used by hackers when I am telling about crypto currency to him.Later I explained what is bitcoin and other crypto currencies but still he confused,he can only get what is bitcoin when he research about himself.

In this situation how can we explain that what is real bitcoin?
I just smile because I know the person doesn't know what he is talking about. I don't usually explain Bitcoin to other people unless they are interested and whenever they ask regarding usage of criminal with Bitcoin, I always tell them that Bitcoin and fiat currency is just the same. They both use in legal and illegal transaction. It is already depends on who is using it.
Activity: 257
Such thought is as a result of the anonymous nature of the technology. Majorly I try as much as I can to explain the technology to them with proves and charts and if after which they still doubt, I leave them to their decision and knowledge.

Most of the common people think that bitcoin is used only by hackers and criminals,even one of my friend said that it is used by hackers when I am telling about crypto currency to him.Later I explained what is bitcoin and other crypto currencies but still he confused,he can only get what is bitcoin when he research about himself.

Activity: 672
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Well you ask them if cash is not used by these terrorists and hackers. Now since cash is mostly used by these people is that person going to stay away from cash too? The people having such thoughts in regards to bitcoin have been influenced by the  media and likely wont believe into what you have to say.
Activity: 331
Merit: 1
I Will just enlighten him more , I will start from the basic definition and terms used in cryptocurrency then tell him how he can make money doing airdrop and bounty without even necessary to have a capital , I'm sure he will listen attentively
Activity: 714
I will explane to them that this bitcoin we can trust it this is not illegal many peoples now are joining here because they trust and this is a asset we can asure our future hear you need to know about this bitcoin before you judge.
Yes, like you I explained to them that bitcoin is not illegal cause many people are want to join in bitcoin and they believe and trust to bitcoin it will give them brighter future. I think this person are not open minded in cryptocurrency and lack of knowledge that's why they judge bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Then i should stop wasting my time and effort in convincing those people who will still refuse even after i had explained my knowledge about bitcoin or other cryptocurrency. Anyway, it would not be my loss but it will be theirs.
Activity: 266
There is no basic and proper point to show that Bitcoin is illegal and there was no rules or regulations against Bitcoin at that time when it was introducing in the first place but people believed in that which is why many people invested and if some government or an individual is saying that Bitcoin is illegal it is simply because they have no idea or understanding about it or they are afraid of it  
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
I have met many people that say Bitcoin is illegal or it won't stay revelant for long I have tried to reason with them and show them various sources supporting my point.Some have given it serious thought but most of them have dismissed the idea or won't hear other opinion.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I just let the person be because thats the least information he can ever have about bitcoin i could try to clerify that person if he or she is willing to learn and understand what bitcoin is all about else i keep shut and let them drown
Activity: 113
I tend to explain to them further how bitcoin was truly purposeful. Especially the benefits and the innovations of earning that the bitcoin has been provided throughout its years. We don't force them to believe the exolanations that tells the truth how good bitcoin is but to enlighten them on what they are missing.
Activity: 868
Merit: 289

You have a very good question there Findingnemo!

It is quite frustrating at times to try explaining what bitcoin is, not only to ordinary people, but even to those professionals and executives with computer background.

And with the news agencies bitter coating bitcoin, the fraudelent impression just keeps tainting the world of this digital cash black in confusion.

Perhaps the best way to introduce bitcoin is treat them to a nice restaurant that accepts bitcoin, announce with bravado to the waiter that you shall be paying with your bitcoin wallet. And once the bill has been paid, i'm sure your friends will ask you what bitcoin is? Then you simply answer, it's a digital cash. Surely, they will understand better. #winks
Activity: 126
not all countries recognize bitcoin currency therefore I always bil bitcoin not just currency but can be profitable for those who hold it.
Activity: 183
My parent often watch TV and they heard about SCAM like IFAN, PINCOIN ( i am come from Viet Nam ) then they tell me bitcoin is scam. I try to explain about blockchain technology ( is revolution of humanity) and bitcoin play an important role in that revolution.
Activity: 23
Because peoples never do proper research for bitcoin and crypto market. Same situation is happen with me but i understood my friends with price history chart of bitcoin also told them many countries are planing to regulate bitcoin saw them articles of newspapers than they accept this will be a big revolution in world's economy.
Activity: 640
Merit: 104
I will try to explain to them that bitcoin is a decentralized and trustworthy currency, and I will also explain the virtues and advantages of bitcoin that we can enjoy that makes bitcoin unlike a bad thing.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
I have no idea what the problem of each person's thoughts, each one of us has a personal opinion, and that is their freedom, I would probably laugh and ignore, I do not need others believe in BTC, as long as I have income BTC has brought is okay.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2

what you always think and do is ignore if you know that you are doing well and do not mind them and think that you are better off
Pages:
Jump to: