Pages:
Author

Topic: What you do when someone say bitcoin is illegal thing? - page 2. (Read 1897 times)

Activity: 215
Merit: 0
It is an illegal thing to those who has no knowledge about bitcoin and any other cryptocurrencies.  When some people only sees negative things regarding bitcoin from television and social media, you can not blame them on what ever thought they may have about it.  If they will only give them selves chances to study it, research and understands it, they will know what benefit cryptocurrencies can provide them.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
Immediately you mention bitcoin, those ignorant on bitcoin will think you are a fraudster, you try to explain to them and they are not ready to hear you out. Just give them time they will later chase for explanation one day
Activity: 384
Merit: 100
I feel so so. I don't need to think about that. I have gone through all this with my hard work and effort. So I won't be discouraged just because of this. Let others say that and don't think negatively. Stay positive then you will be a successful person.
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
Show him or her how huge is the crypto world and why it isn't illegal
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
I will only say, maybe it's the opinion of someone who has never felt the results of bitcoin. if you already feel it, surely you will answer legal bitcoin.
I agree with you and we cant do something about their belief unless they experience it and chnage for themselves but let us stop caring about them.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
If someone say to me bitcoin is not good I will tell them you should try to invesg and yiu wil see that your money will grow.
But in reality bitcoin is really use to hack and illegal activities like scamming peoples money for their own benefits.
Activity: 421
You let them understand some aspects of cyrptocurrency. Bitcoin itself is not illegal. What makes bitcoin seem illegal is the people taking advantage of the lack of undestanding of other people regarding bitcoin. Example, people asking money and promising high income when they invest. They are just using the name of bitcoin in their bad motives.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
I'm the kind of person who doesn’t really think about what people say. If it’s not good for me, I'll leave it definitely, as well as other Bitcoin users. If they were smart, they would think like that, but in reality they just followed what people say and choose not to use their brains to think about it, why listen to their words? Who we have to listen to are our parents and scholars.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I will only say, maybe it's the opinion of someone who has never felt the results of bitcoin. if you already feel it, surely you will answer legal bitcoin.
You are correct I think he didn't know what bitcoin is, he is lack of knowledge about in cryptocurrency that's why he say that bitcoin is illegal, but if really know the true meaning of bitcoin I think he never say negative in bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Are there people still saying that?

Well, i would probably say nothing and leave. Don't like to talk with ignorant people.

We have different appreciation on Bitcoin, some because of ignorance or lack of information, even the those who are not interested to learn about Bitcoin market, the crypto currency digital transaction on the market. I would just say, thank you, Bitcoin is not Illegal, it is a Decentralized, Digital crypto currency transaction on the market. this is a new age  for possible replacement for FIAT currency in the future once it is accepted as main currency in the market.
Activity: 32
Merit: 2
Activity: 14
You don't have to blame this people. We're like that too one way or the other before joining the crypto world. Government bans and the media itself is not helping matters. And that's not to talk about the not too encouraging price issues, failed ICOs scams here and there among others. All these and many more is shaping some people mind against crypto.
Activity: 756
Merit: 112
unfortunately there is lots of FUD that has misled many people but i still don't believe that the majority of people in the world think that way. i believe that most people already know that bitcoin is not "illegal" or "used by hackers",... but the reason why they are not still getting involved with it is the volatility, the FUD about it "ending bad" and things like that, and the thought that bitcoin is complicated.

you usually can't change the opinion of those who think negative.

I agree, I usually leave them and say this motto of Robert  Kiyosaki to myself, "Don't teach the pigs how to sing, it will be hard for you, and it will irritate the pig".
Activity: 616
there are many people that know bitcoin because bitcoin is used by the bad guys to do criminals, maybe if somebody told me about illegal things about bitcoin i will tell to him about bitcoin is not only use by the criminals there are many people , investor, and traders that can get some money from bitcoin legally
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
Indeed there are countries that prohibit the use of bitcoin, but that does not mean that bitcoin is illegal, I think those who say illegal bitcoin are those who oppose bitcoin or have very narrow knowledge about bitcoin. Whatever it is for me is not a serious problem, because I will ignore those who say bitcoin is illegal, and I will still try to have as much bitcoin as possible so that someday I can have a lot of money when the price of bitcoin rises.
Activity: 181
Merit: 3
if I see and hear directly the person who says bitcoin ielega. I will tell them Even though bitcoin is illegal, it is important that the government does not prohibit it and is not an illegal business according to the Shari'a.
Activity: 276
When there is a scenario that I have already heard that, first thing that i did is shrug it off. Because I know to my self that it is not an illegal thing. Let them believe what they probably know it is not our lost
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
Most of the common people think that bitcoin is used only by hackers and criminals,even one of my friend said that it is used by hackers when I am telling about crypto currency to him.Later I explained what is bitcoin and other crypto currencies but still he confused,he can only get what is bitcoin when he research about himself.

In this situation how can we explain that what is real bitcoin?
Just ignore them they will be talking about nonsense since you know how much cryptocurrency worth especially when you had earn already on it. As we all know that those people who are talking negatively on bitcoin are those people who did not even consider how to take part on bitcoin or cryptocurrency and was not able to experience earning on cryptocurrency. They just simply talk negatively and we should not argue with them.
Activity: 84
It can answered in various ways like Btc is a digital currency which has no physical existence. Also that can’t be controlled by any 3rd party and the owners are anonymous.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
when I experience that that particular individual is really worth giving a few explanations, i do, however otherwise i just forget about them absolutely. no longer all of us that indicates some interest in crypto currency believes in it even though a person had already made an effort losing mild into it. I for one, will now not waste a single drop of saliva to those who have been merely being scornful.
Pages:
Jump to: