Pages:
Author

Topic: What you do when someone say bitcoin is illegal thing? - page 6. (Read 1897 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 101
Most of the common people think that bitcoin is used only by hackers and criminals,even one of my friend said that it is used by hackers when I am telling about crypto currency to him.Later I explained what is bitcoin and other crypto currencies but still he confused,he can only get what is bitcoin when he research about himself.

In this situation how can we explain that what is real bitcoin?

In this situation, I will explain to him that his view about Bitcoin is wrong by explaining it to him in  a good manner. If he will not change his mind, then okay. If he will, I will introduce and explain to him better and deeper. Sometimes, News that a person will find might change a person's perspective about something without knowing what is the true meaning of that. That is why some people have a different perspective to Bitcoin because they do not know/researched about it.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Most of the common people think that bitcoin is used only by hackers and criminals,even one of my friend said that it is used by hackers when I am telling about crypto currency to him.Later I explained what is bitcoin and other crypto currencies but still he confused,he can only get what is bitcoin when he research about himself.

In this situation how can we explain that what is real bitcoin?

I do agree that most of us that is into Crypto Currency share the same Dilemma on letting our friends know how "Block Chain" and Crypto Currency works. The way I explain it to people close to me is I focus with the technology ( not much of the investment side ) Imagine being able to transact directly with people in a global scale not needing to do remittances and stuff as such.
Activity: 113
I do not pay attention to this. in our country the crypto currency is regulated at the legislative level. I think that in most cases it is useless for people to prove something. They do not accept the truth about bitcoins and the entire Crypto-currency.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I really don't understand why many associate bitcoin and crime? I think this false opinion is simply spread by skeptics.
Activity: 490
I'm just asking what kind of evidence have you come across that bitcoin is a Scam? Or that it's only used by criminals? Usually I do not get any arguments in response.
Activity: 317
Merit: 1
bitcoin is not illegal, but it has not become legal, I will explain to them not only because someone who uses bitcoin for crime finally thinks bitcoin is illegal
Activity: 229
I will explain to the person that even if people use it for criminal activitties ,  one can as well make good use or profit out of it.
Activity: 442
Merit: 101
I can argue and give more convincing evidence to give them a better understanding of bitcoin. We should stand in many respects for a more realistic view of bitcoin. We have positive thoughts, the more we find it very good and useful for human life. . . So do not rush for it to be illegal and miss the opportunity to earn the most profit with bitcoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Personal I have become so used to and I have build a high tolerance to those who say bitcoin is scam or illegal. At first I easily get heated up when people talk trash about bitcoin but as time passes by I began to ignore those kind of people. Let them talk crap about bitcoin, while they are arguing and insisting that bitcoin is scam, I am here enjoying the benefits bitcoin offers me.
Activity: 27
I will respect their decisions if thats their point of view to bitcoin,but i would only try to explain what bitcoin helps anyone who get involves with bitcoin also,and how many of our mates do their testimony that through this bitcoin their life i Mu h better rhan before.
But i think we should explain about bitcoin in detail, because these type of people need explanation. Usually these people said about bitcoin illegal thing because they have lack of information about bitcoin, if we give them detail then may be they will understand it.   
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
i dont do any shit moves when they say bitcoin is illegal thing or a big scam. i just smile and thinking maybe they dont know whats bitcoin.
this people dont have enought knowledge in bitcoin thats why they doing this.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
I won't try to explain them about whether it is or not because the person who doesn't know what is Bitcoin and why it is so popluar amount other cryptos then explaining them about it is waste of our times. In my country government trying to regulate the crypto currencies but media shows government banned it and the people are now getting scared of using it.
Activity: 356
It depends on the opinion of different kinds of people. Like for me, since I have a bit of knowledge about Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency and I experienced how to earn from it without aggravating other people and simply and purely earning from it using my skills and knowledge, ofcourse I will ignore those news nor never pay attentions about it. As long as were using bitcoins in a positive way and not scamming other it will not be a negative effect to the readers. It only gives negative impressions because most of the people who claims to use bitcoin ask money for investment, they may be part of the victims of scammers or themselves are the one scamming innocent people. That's why if friends were asking me what would be better in investing bitcoin, I am always telling them to be more extra careful with investing using their money because there's no assurance that their money will grow and it might lead them to bankrupcy. I always give a piece of advise that it would be better not to shell out your money for investments but rather use your knowledge and skills on how to use it without using your money. Like what were doing in promoting other cryptocurrencies, we are getting rewards for the skills of promoting and marketing up the products.
Activity: 199
It depends! For example, if a person says something about illegality in using and buying BTC, I may ask you to prove what you are saying, because talking is simply not enough; in addition, each one has its purpose to use BTC.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I will just show them my proofs that Bitcoin is money, it is digital money. You cannot hold it like fiat but you can spend like fiat. WE can exchange and we can buy out of it. Plus we have legal digital wallets that holds it and exchange it with our currency. That's a good proof i think.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
Well, i just ignore them because there is no reason and wasting of time only when hear them on what they say.
Actually it's also the right thing to avoid unnecessary debate, but if you don't matter with that, you can try to explain bitcoin about the
basics, that bitcoin is not an illegal currency, it's just a stamp from the government that doesn't like bitcoin
Activity: 560
Merit: 145
in simple terms you can show the trading volume of bitcoin to your friends, saying 'are they all hackers?'
Then compare the movements of bitcoin from year to year, then show how to use it simply.
Many countries have used bitcoin to trade, countries that ban bitcoin will then be interested in using bitcoin. maybe this is an opportunity for your friend to buy now because the market situation has shown a positive volume.
Activity: 476
Merit: 112
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
just give him the real explanation, you don't need to make him believe, over time, he will find it himself
everyone has a different understanding, therefore, your job is not to regulate the lives of others, but manage your own life, and be a person who is useful to others
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G
As for me I think that its not illegal, people from other places just want to warn people of its risks from other people, its good thing though, but bitcoin is definitely good if used in a better way.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
People only hear, what they want to hear. Everything can be argued. I just ignore and move on with my life.
Pages:
Jump to: