Pages:
Author

Topic: What you do when someone say bitcoin is illegal thing? - page 5. (Read 1897 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
I do not believe that because Bitcoin is decentralized. It is developed by the Advanced Blockchain Technology. Through this you can sell the purchase. It is highly secure and promising.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
Most of the common people think that bitcoin is used only by hackers and criminals,even one of my friend said that it is used by hackers when I am telling about crypto currency to him.Later I explained what is bitcoin and other crypto currencies but still he confused,he can only get what is bitcoin when he research about himself.

In this situation how can we explain that what is real bitcoin?

Anything can be used for bad things including crypto currencies. When there is a crime that uses bitcoin as a means of payment, it doesn't mean that bitcoin is illegal. For me, as long as my government still allows crypto currencies, I will still use it. No matter what people's opinions about crypto currencies.
Activity: 56
You may explain him by illustrating BTC with Money and the Internet. The money is a very important thing in our life, perhaps most important as we need money in everyday life. But there are many illegal issues are going everywhere in the world which is for the money, of the money and by the money. That for, can people stop ped to use money? no. They are using money in everyday life as usual whether crores of people are being abducted by the power of it. As an example can be given bt the internet, then they might realize the Bitcoin thing.
Activity: 62
this is the thinking of most of the people and I can understand why the feel cause it doesn't have any direct controller but if you have been in this place then you knows how this place actually  works like. and if anyone use it for bad purpose then bitcoin will not be responsible for this it is the investor choice
Activity: 126
Btc can be answered as a digital money that can be used to buy goods and there is fluctuation of its value according to its demand.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
in my opinion, bitcoin can be used for both positive and negative things so there are some people who only know about using bitcoin for negative things so they consider bitcoin illegal, but bitcoin can also be a positive thing because you can earn money and can help the economy become more well, even you can help others
Activity: 140
Bitcoin is not illegal in the first place just that there are mant scams and trading it is high risk, governments in every country just want to protect their citizens from being victims of the scams and high risk so it become an illegal thing in some countries.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I always said no to them that bitcoin is legal and explain to them what bitcoin really entails and tell them to also invest in cryto currency
Yes bitcoin is legal and I explained to them that bitcoin is give high profit cause bitcoin now accepted in so many countries and lots of people are interested to join in investing in bitcoin cause bitcoin is give you big profit in your investment.

Well, i don't waste time anymore when i hear things like that. If they know how to research, then they'll know btc isn't illegal. Many people who don't do their own research usually have closed minds.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
If someone says that bitcoin is a illegal thing, we can educate them why and how is bitcoin legal. There are many articles that explain bitcoin. They could start reading the history of bitcoin and what is its objectives and how does it work. I think that would be enough to explain that its legal.
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
I always said no to them that bitcoin is legal and explain to them what bitcoin really entails and tell them to also invest in cryto currency
Yes bitcoin is legal and I explained to them that bitcoin is give high profit cause bitcoin now accepted in so many countries and lots of people are interested to join in investing in bitcoin cause bitcoin is give you big profit in your investment.
Activity: 418
Merit: 106
If you want to explain bitcoin to someone just tell the person that bitcoin have the same characteristics and function like our fiat currency. It can be use for payment of goods and services. The only difference is that it cannot be seen physically.

Unfortunately, bitcoin in my country is considered as something harmful or used by criminals even when it is completely legal but only few people knows how it works. Explain and enlighten or even show evidence that bitcoin is is something beneficial to your friends. Encourage them to research about crypto currencies and such.
Activity: 63
Most of the common people think that bitcoin is used only by hackers and criminals,even one of my friend said that it is used by hackers when I am telling about crypto currency to him.Later I explained what is bitcoin and other crypto currencies but still he confused,he can only get what is bitcoin when he research about himself.

I will tell them, if you really care about your opinion, learn something before judging it, with lack of your information just make yourself looks dumb.
But we can blame them, because many bad news about bitcoin spread to internet.
Activity: 26
I think this question does not hold waters. Do you know that just a few banks in America alone have committed more financial crime than all the financial crime committed with the use of bitcoin?

I think this statement will silence those who raise such question.

The estimates of the total loss of cryptocurrencies  Over the course of a decade, is around $83.95 billion in losses. It sounds like a lot, but not when compared to the $243 billion in fines the big banks paid over the past decade.

This isn’t even accounting for bank robberies (like the $1 billion stolen by hackers in 2015) or the $16 billion in identity fraud committed against traditional banking customers every year. Just this year 90,000 customers had their personal data stolen via two of Canada’s largest banks.

So, the next time if someone tells bitcoin is illegal because it is used to commit crime, Tell him too that the banks and fiat currency is worse than bitcoin or cryptocurrency
Activity: 173

I will do nothing, why would I care about their opinion, they trust what they want to trust, I don't think people who said that really care about bitcoin, that's why they just judge bitcoin with little information about it.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
Try to explain to them as good as possible if they not hear you just keep quiet, but many country does not prohibit bitcoin as long as it is not used for transaction of stuff with bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Actually I also encountered and experience that when someone or some of my friend who told me that bitcoin or cryptocurrency is a scam.
That time I choose to be in silent mode.
I don't want to debate to them.
I just want to prove that bitcoin is a legit.
Activity: 112
Nothing to say than to agree with him, if am also sincere i can bitcoin is illegal because we count only what the government approval as legal but government did not approve btc.
Activity: 351
Merit: 11

I usually say bitcoin is not illegal or scam and i try to explain to them bitcoin its helps me in financial and the advantage of bitcoins when someone say bitcoin is illegal.
Activity: 308
Merit: 8

Bitcoin is a digital currency that is decentralized and is transacted between 2 persons or organization. Bitcoin is run on blockchain which is a digital ledger  where all  transactions are recorded which is immutable. Bitcoin was  not intended to be used for terror sponsoring, was not for drugging and was not for money laundry. It was for virtue, to empower the poor and the needy.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
I cant force them to believe than you can earn in bitcoin, they have their own understanding and they dont trust bitcoin because it is in crypto currency or digital money and they dont know how it works so they will thinks its illegal
They do not stop until prove something but we who believe are lucky to follow crypto. You cannot change the views of someone when they have their own understanding about it. Crypto currency is hard to believe but it depends on how you are going to used it because of the anonymity of transactions. Bitcoin is not illegal when you used it right and not against the law
Pages:
Jump to: